Imani Anum Muhammad is a 36-year old African American revert, who migrated to The Gambia with her family. This is after DNA results made her uncover information that her slave forbears originated from countries in West Arica. In this interview, she speaks about her life, family and work.
He has won an international award for his ground-breaking invention, a device that helps women during delivery. However, Arfang D. Faye’s EgAr Device, invented in 2012, is currently being used in only two health centres. In this exclusive interview, the 35-year-old Gambian nurse talks about his invention.
What’s On-Gambia: Briefly
Sam Phatey might be young in the defiant ’struggle’ of Gambian diaspora political activists. But if there’s a leaf the older ’strugglers’ could borrow from him, it’s to stop the political rascalism and embrace tact and diplomacy in handling differences. Sam tempted the wrath of his fellow strugglers when he
T Smallz Suso’s quest to become a music export is taking roots. The popular singer is on a European tour and has already performed in Norway, Sweden and Finland. In this interview, he talks about his performances and reveals the launch of his upcoming album.
What’s On-Gambia: How was your
She was raised by a single mother after her father left and never looked. She eked out her childhood years in great deprivation. It was her mother who stepped up to the plate at great discomfort for her to learn. Yet in the eyes of the people of her
- Interview: Katz Jawara opens new beauty salon in Dippa Kunda
- Famous Hollywood stars to attend Gambian premiere of the new Roots
- A chat with MaximBady: The Gambian boy making millions of dalasi on social media
- A rare interview with opposition leader and presidential aspirant Mai Fatty
- Alhassan Darboe talks about recent Gambian holiday, predicts a Jammeh victory in December