O Boy and Gambian Child are unquestionably the biggest music duo in The Gambia. Here are ten things you should know about them.
1. They were born and brought up in Farato in the West Coast Region.
2. O Boy is Gambian Child's uncle. He told us: "My eldest sister is Child's mother."
3. O Boy is an Arabic school dropout. He stopped at Grade 4 at Mahad Islamic Institute in Brikama.
4. Gambian Child is in Grade 8 attending a private school in Busumbala.
5. The duo's first single was Jarabee Kano, which was produced at Ghetto Music.
6. They are the first and only young musicians who performed in all the districts in the country.
7. They are the most popular home-based Gambian musicians on YouTube, where they sometimes make more than D150, 000 in a month.
8. The boys are currently building a storey building for their family in Farato. O Boy disclosed: "We want to complete it before the end of the year."
9. One of their biggest supporters is Senegal's Thione Seck. They sometimes visit him in Dakar.
10. The duo are planning to launch their next album at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.