Most men can only have one type of orgasm... after which they usually lose their erection temporarily before they can get hard and have another and that can take minutes, hours or days!
Women however, can have MANY different types of orgasms, often in shotgun order too.
These orgasms range
Hadi Drammeh is one of the many Gambian teenagers living abroad with their families. She was born in Spain and later moved to the UK.
What’s On-Gambia: Tell us briefly about yourself.
Hadi: My name is Hadi Drammeh and I'm 17 years old. I live in Birmingham, but was born
As-salāmu ‘Alaykum my name is Lia I am from Vienna, Austria.
I just saw the Video 'Back Way' and my first question was: what is the meaning of 'Back Way'?
And my second question was: how much money does it cost to come to Europe illegally?
I heard that some
What if someone told you everything you have ever known was a lie. The way you were brought up is a lie. Your teachers aren't who they say they are, and majority of your country do not want you to succeed...
How would you cope knowing life is ten times
Fatou Cham Jallow is a young Gambian woman in the USA, who has a strong passion for fashion, makeup and beauty. Recently, she started the first cosmetics/makeup line owned by a Gambian.
In this interview, Fatou tells What's On-Gambiahow she started her business, what she loves most about makeup, and
Njillan Cena Faye celebrated her 23rd birthday with a massive birthday bash last Friday.
It was a well-attended party at the Old School nightclub, where everyone was sparkly dressed.
Njillan wrote on Facebook: "First of all I would love to thank GOD the almighty for allowing me to see another
- Some Gambian-toubab marriages last: My parents have been married now for 25 years!
- Lupita Nyong'o is her role model! Interview with model Binta Sillah
- Introducing Alfajo Jallow: A phenomenal Gambian artist and painter in the USA
- Amazing! How Jama Jack became the countryâ€™s most popular young female blogger
- Please, brush and floss your teeth: A guest article by Abdoulie Jobe
- Show yourself to the world with a selfie: The latest trend among young Gambians
- Pa Ousman Joofâ€™s New Year Resolution: Teaching my kids about our culture and religion
- Sang W Mendy a.k.a DJ William: How I became a hardcore feminist
- Today is Pink Hijab day, are you ready to take action!?
- Fashion with Mariam is back, and she has a message for the â€˜ebadusâ€™