My wife and I are both Gambians and we have a 5- year- old daughter and two boys. My first two kids were born in Atlanta and the last boy in Alaska where there are only a handful of Gambians.
At Alaska, we barely have any religious or cultural activities.
My eyes searched the room but only found a sheet of black that cloaked me under obscurity. I could notice my hands but couldnâ€™t tell their color. I lit the candle. Then I remembered my motherâ€™s strict warning about playing with fire. I blew it off and peacefully found my
Pink Hijab Day is an initiative that began as an experiment by founder, Hend El-Buri and a group of high school studentsÂ in Columbia, Missouri (USA). It was intended to remove stereotypes of Muslim women by having Muslims engage in dialogue about breast cancer awareness, joining walks in groups while wearing
Hi everyone, it's been a while hope you all are doing well. This weekâ€™s post is going to be about getting inspiration from different styles. These styles are put together by the very talented Hijabi behind the successful blog hijab chic. You guys should really check it out. I promise
Hi everyone, hope you guys had a wonderful Eid with family and friends! May all our fast, good deeds and prayers be accepted in sah Allah.Â
This post is going to be about hijab for different face shapes. A lot of sisters find it quite difficult when it comes
I want to dedicate this post to the aspiring fabulous Muslim fashion designer Rabia Z. I pray during this holy moth that Allah (swt) during this holy month will continue to increase her success, that He will guide and protect her. And that her success will be a motivation for
- Fashion with Mariam: The abaya a sign of faith or fashion?
- Fashion with Mariam: Luxurious designer handbags waste of money or great investment?
- Fashion with Mariam: Maxi dresses for summer 2013.
- Fashion with Mariam: How to make shopping a bit easier
- Fashion with Mariam: Modesty doesn't have to be boring!
- Sexiest women in The Gambia: Who gets your vote?
- Vote for Haddijatou Jobe: The Gambia girl who wants to become Miss Africa-USA
- Sexy or disgusting? What do you think of armpit hair?
- The perfect Gambian beauty! Fayer talks about her career, posing nude, Jali Madi, and music
- Ready for the New Year! Fatima Jabbe gives fans a sexy end of year treat