Hi, it’s time to talk about Love... I am Yulisa Ahmadu, also known as Dr. Love, a relationship expert. I grew up in The Gambia and I currently host the most listened Love talk show in Sierra Leone.
Today, I want us to look at the topic: Is Cheating a
In today’s age of migration, Gambians falling in love and marrying someone of another race and culture is increasing.
Abubacarr Ceesay (Bambo) is enjoying his honeymoon after marrying Somali girl, Nimo Muktar.
Bambo is originally from Bansang in the Central River Region. He is currently living in Switzerland, where he
One of the most disturbing misconceptions is the negative portrayal of women in Islam – namely that Islam degrades, disrespects and oppresses women.
According to the teachings of Islam, the only thing that distinguishes people in the sight of God is their level of piety.
“VERILY THE MOST HONOURABLE OF
The big day finally came I have to leave for Taiwan, filled with mixed feelings leaving behind my family and friends and the obscurities of what lay ahead. It was a very hectic journey that held out for more than a day I finally arrived at the Taoyuan International Airport
The semsters (Gambian men living abroad) have starting arriving in the country to enjoy their holidays. They come like tsunami, sleeping with different emotionally vulnerable girls.
Most semesters are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Below are five things girls need to know about dating them:
· “I work for Prince Harry.
One morning, I got this message from my mom; “Nabou hana danga febarr?” meaning “Nabou are you sick?” I answered “no” but still wondered why she asked. Then she surprisingly told me that I had lost so much weight. I started laughing but at the same time became proud of
- ADULT CONTENT: Neneh Bojang on orgasm and men delivering in the bedroom
- Gambian teenagers living abroad: A chat with Serahule girl, Hadi Drammeh
- A friend of The Gambia: Lia Leaf’s advice to Gambian youths who want to take the ‘Back Way’
- Pinching pennies in a third world country
- "Makeup enhances the beauty of Gambian women": A chat with the owner of Fabs Fashion Cosmetics
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Njillan Cena Faye's sweet 23 birthday at Old School nightclub
- Some Gambian-toubab marriages last: My parents have been married now for 25 years!
- Lupita Nyong'o is her role model! Interview with model Binta Sillah
- Introducing Alfajo Jallow: A phenomenal Gambian artist and painter in the USA
- Amazing! How Jama Jack became the countryâ€™s most popular young female blogger