Famous journalist Fatou Camara was recently in Mecca to perform minor Muslim pilgrimage known as Umrah.
Fatou on Friday took to Facebook and Instagram to share photos of herself in front of the Kaaba, the most sacred monument of Islam.
She also visited Masjid al-Haram, the largest mosque in
Nyima Jobarteh has made The Gambia proud after being awarded the best student in HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering at the Accra Technical University in Ghana.
She was among dozens of students who graduated on Friday at a colourful ceremony held at the university's ceremonial grounds.
One of her friends, Kodou Gaye
With more than 12,000 fans, Attack has nabbed QCity's highest attendance record to date.
The young rapper, who was virtually unknown two years ago, broke the record set last year by Senegalese superstar and Grammy award-winning singer, Youssou N'Dour.
The Manager at QCity, Omar Jallow disclosed: "At least 15,000 people
Rumours are circulating in Bwian that some young women in the village were recently impregnated by ECOMIG soldiers.
One of the girls (name withheld) is said to be mentally unstable.
Composing of soldiers from neighbouring Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria, ECOMIG troops were sent to The Gambia after the
In a novel gesture, President Adama Barrow is planning to donate cases of bottled water to Operation 3 Years Jotna.
A member of the Barrow Fans Club disclosed to What's On-Gambia: "The president wants to donate bottled water to them, but I am not sure they would accept it."
One of The Gambia's newest movies, Can't Have It All, will be premiered on Saturday, 30th November, at the prestigious Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
Produced by Abigail Azizi, the movie features Lilian Azizi, Omid Wisdom, Margaret Forster, Danny Constant, Sarah Dibasy and JJ Robinson.
Actress Lilian told What's On-Gambia:"We started
Sarjoe Mballow-Barrow has emerged last week after five months out of the public eye, ending an absence that sparked speculation about her whereabouts.
She was in Jimara, Upper River Region to join her husband, President Adama Barrow, at a meeting with the people of Gambisara.
The couple, who were all
- Come on, Taf! Dalaba Estate houses are outrageously expensive
- Jizzle is now a multimillionaire after stadium concert
- Why are dialysis patients dying at the EFSTH?
- OPINION: Gambians should not vote for Darboe and Barrow in 2021
- Banjul girl: I'll never forgive my brother
- Modou Barrow, Steve and Hamza back for their country!
- Gov’t officials on Meet the People Tour will receive D2000 per night
- Parents plan to sue Marina International over death of their daughter
- Bigg Faa says he has no regret about meeting Barrow
- New arrivals at Original Sports Shop in Brusubi
Page 1 of 343