Brikama-born star, ST has become the first Gambian rapper to hold a diplomatic passport.
According to rumours reaching What's On-Gambia, the Aling Domo hitmaker was awarded a diplomatic passport by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Marina Parade in Banjul.
"I heard it was issued to him after his meeting with
UK-based Gambian-Egyptian beauty, Yasameen found herself in the spotlight after saying YES to Tourism and Culture Minister Hamat Bah, who is widely believed to be one of President Adama Barrow's closest buddies.
Yasameen is now living in The Gambia and sources revealed she owns a small company that provides services
The graveyard silence at People’s Democratic Organisation for Independence and Socialism (PDOIS) HQ regarding the three/five years wrangle is of great concern to those who voted for Coalition 2016.
PDOIS Agenda 2016 is what eventually morphed into Coalition 2016. So, it is established that this unique coalition arrangement is the
Money Empire has welcomed a new addition to their roster. The record label has signed The Gambia's most popular boy band, Nobles and has released their latest single, Pretty Bajuda.
In a press release, Money Empire said: "We're proud to officially announce the Nobles as the newest member of our
Hope Project Gambia's 2019 Summer Camp is expected to offer more than 70 young Gambians the platform to learn the basics of basketball under the guidance of experienced coaches.
The association's founder said their main goal is to use basketball to build leadership skills in youngsters.
"More than 70 young
President Adama Barrow has sacked the managing director of NAWEC, Baba Fatajo, making the 53-year-old the latest to be pushed off the bus.
The Gambian leader immediately named Europe-trained engineer Alpha Robinson as his replacement.
While the precise reason for Fatajo's removal has not been disclosed by the State House,
Miss Mariatou Sarr, a student at the University of The Gambia is set to represent The Gambia at the Miss Heritage Global to be staged in Accra, Ghana in August 2019.
Miss Heritage was founded on the basis of promoting cooperation between all nations by having young unmarried women from
- Rampant corruption in New Gambia: Works Minister at loggerheads with NRA
- First Lady helps build house for another struggling widow
- Ebrima Sonko, Kemo Bojang among others arrive in USA for Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Gambia gets a new Instagram queen
- I'm sorry! Spice apologises to Gambians
- Alieu Darboe and Jizzle show off their new luxury cars
- Brikama still waiting for Barrow's free Wi-Fi
- Gambia's Dawda Jatta to receive award from Queen Elizabeth
- As the public health sector suffers, millions are wasted on water truck cannons
- Hamat Bah's new wife threatens to sue WOG
Page 1 of 324