Fatou Jawo’s ex-husband, Sheikh Ahmad Ceesay is soon to be married.
He surprised everyone on Monday when he wrote on Facebook: “I am getting married on the 23rd of January 2019.
However, Sheikh did not disclose any information about his fiancée.
This will be his 3rd or 4thmarriage. She was married
Eloquent, charismatic, coherently clear and audible as the former USA president, Modou Jallow, known as Obama, won the Kids Podium held at the Djembe Beach Hotel on Sunday.
The 14-year -old stunned the spectators with his amazing execution of words and his transitional flow of ideas.
Nicknamed Obama due to
Eighteen of West Africa’s most beautiful women are heading to The Gambia, after it was chosen to host the Miss West Africa International 2019.
Speaking to What’s On-Gambia, Ida Bidwell-Mansaray of Biddy Promotions disclosed the prestigious event will be held on the 4thJanuary at the Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
O’boy and Gambian Child have denied widespread rumours that they were arrested by the police for their controversial song, Imam.
The music video of the song has already generated more than 400,000 YouTube views since it was uploaded on the 5th November 2018.
O’ Boy told What’s On-Gambia: “We were never arrested
Football star Steve Trawally has become the latest celebrity to spend thousands of Dalasis on a dog, while some of his neighbours are struggling to get enough food to eat.
The dog recently gatecrashed his interview with Star TV. The journalists were at Steve’s house to find out more about
A young Gambian who travelled to England to better his chances in life has launched a new street fashion brand inspired by his 2-year-old son.
Lamin Gibba lives in Newcastle after meeting his British wife, Danielle in London. Their son, Jackson inspired him to develop his own fashion brand.
A recent study by an American university has found that men who marry heavy women are happier and always live longer.
According to newspaper reports, the study, which attracted a lot of buzz in many countries, showed that men who have heavy women tend to smile more often in comparison
- Meet the backway boy who’s now a PhD student
- Celebration of Fula culture set for December 29
- CONGRATULATIONS! Afrodeezy lands presenting job in Senegal
- President Adama Barrow’s son is ‘living large’ in the USA
- O’Boy & Gambian Child make YouTube history with ONE MILLION views
- Meet Maimuna Bah, who could become Gambia's next First Lady
- UTG’s Michael Jalloh wins best exhibition project at ITCA
- Meet the new AGERA executive team
- Modou Barrow and wife accused of abandoning their newborn baby
- This is the glass cup that F Jawo returned to Sheikh Ahmad Ceesay
Page 1 of 299