GAMBIAN WITH COURAGE: He's named after Kiang's most popular son and former vice president, BB Darboe. Bakary B. Sanneh is a bright young accountant, who currently works as Audit Manager for Deloitte Touche Associates, a professional services network with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.
He holds a
GAMBIAN WITH COURAGE: She is an eloquent young woman. Aji Rohey Bah is a law student at the University of The Gambia (UTG).
Aji Rohey talked her way to emerge as one of the country's most powerful female debaters. She recently represented UTG at a debating contest in Ghana.
GAMBIAN WITH COURAGE: He performed poorly in his middle school final exams. That, however, never stopped Mustapha Jagne from dreaming of becoming successful. This young man knows how to rise above failure.
How did he combat his failure?
Mustapha started learning how to sew – and going to school at
GAMBIAN WITH COURAGE: Nfally Fadera is fastly becoming: the most popular Mandinka newsreader in the country. Even the market vendors at Gunjur know about him.
Nfally has been acclaimed nationally for his lucid, succinct and clear translation of newspaper articles in Mandinka.
He started his journalism career with the now-closed
- Gambian with courage - Rosette Gomez
- Gambian with courage - Fatou Tamba
- Gambian with courage - Dr. Modou Jobe
- Gambian with courage - Olimatou Faal
- Gambian with courage - Cany Jobe
- Gambian with courage - Dr John Jabang
- Gambian with Courage - Isetou Jawara
- Gambian with courage - Ismaila D. Badjie
- Gambian with couragr - Babou Sallah
- Gambian with courage - Beatrice Verzier