Here’s a look at the two women who allegedly know everything about the D35m that ‘mysteriously’ landed in the bank account of the First Lady's foundation, Fatoumata Bah Barrow Foundation (FaBB).
She is unquestionably one of the most influential figures in the State House, and an integral part
Starboi Ebriima started singing at a very tender age, after being inspired by Jamaican singers such as Vybz Kartel and Busy Signal.
He was born in the US, but at the age of two, his parents moved him to The Gambia to spend time with relatives. He told What’s On-Gambia:
VIP Promotion, in partnership with Africell, will present a back to school beach party on Sunday, 23rd September, at the famous Palma Rima Beach.
The free, family-friendly event, which is expected to attract thousands of young people, will headline Ahklou Brick from Senegal and Gambia's Nobles and Myk Jayda.
Khaddi Sagnia on countless times has shown to the world that she is one of the few Gambian girls with a backside that was beautifully crafted by God.
The 24-year-old is based in Sweden, where she is the most famous black athlete specialised in the long jump.
According to a
Lie Saine's online fundraising campaign to cover legal fees related to him possibly violating Section 59 B 1 (A) of the Criminal Code Cap 10 Volume 111 of the Laws of The Gambia has flopped.
Despite numerous Facebook posts and WhatsApp audios, the campaign raised just D2500.
The former APRC
The Barrow administration had another shakeup on Friday, with President Adama Barrow sacking his Secretary General and Head of the Civil Service Habib Drammeh and replaced him with Ebrima O. Camara.
But who is Ebrima O. Camara?
Ebrima was born in Tankular in Kiang West, but was brought
On Thursday, 27th September 2018, The Gambia’s first female elected mayor will celebrate her one hundred days in office, after winning the Banjul mayoral election.
Rohey Malick Lowe, a former migrant in Sweden, was sworn in four months ago – in May 2018.
Many Gambians and friends of The Gambia may
- First Family spends D8219 a day on food?
- Katchumeh Garden Estate: Only a few plots left for D6, 112 per month
- Modou Barrow lied to the whole nation
- New Gambia! Another Barrow appointee takes a second wife
- 10 things you should know about GPU’s new president
- Meet the young people employed to uncover human rights abuses during Jammeh’s era
- Book on life and career of Bun Jeng set to be launched
- OPINION: Selective prosecution can’t eliminate tribalism in Gambia
- 2018 Christmas and New Year holidays: All the artists confirmed to perform
- Aisha Gaye tipped to become Gambia’s leading female hajj guide
Page 1 of 287