Pirang Kafo USA, a community development-oriented association formed by natives of Pirang living in the United States of America, Sunday donated D67,000 to the community to fix the inverter at the community water tank.
Nfansu M Touray, a member of the Kafo who handed the money to the community’s development
She is no longer mommy's little girl.
Famous musician Viviane Chidid’s daughter, Zeina Ndour is now a beautiful young woman who is gaining popularity on social media.
She has proven that she's all grown up in a string of new photos circulating on Facebook and Instagram.
Zeina is said to be the No Stress hit maker's eldest child with Bouba Ndour of Tele Futurs Medias (TFM).
Since he was sworn-in as the 3rd president of the Republic of The Gambia, Adama Barrow and his administration have been plagued by leaks of sensitive information.
According to a senior government official at the Quadrangle in Banjul, the unrelenting pace of unauthorised discloses have caused a lot of distractions
One of the few female authors in The Gambia is launching her new book, Oath (fulfilled), at the Hotel School in Kanifing on Saturday, 24th August.
Aisha JAwara, who works as a banker at Mega Bank Gambia, has written two previous novels.
In a chat with What's On-Gambia, she disclosed: "The new
The National Assembly Member (NAM) for Jimara has said that President Adama Barrow's home village, Mankamang Kunda doesn't need a police station.
Hon. Alhagie Sowe (GDC) told What's On-Gambia: "I never supported it and will never support the construction of that police station."
He continued: "Mankamang Kunda doesn't need
A 14-year-old girl's rape on Tobaski Eve has sent a shock wave across the country. The incident, which happened in Brufut, has sparked a massive public outcry on social media.
The youngster was allegedly abducted and raped multiple times by two men, one of them is said to be between
A Germany-based Gambian has disclosed that Caesarean section (C-section) is now a huge business in The Gambia. Many private clinics are allegedly making money off pregnant women and forcing them towards surgical deliveries.
Ibrahim Barrow told What's On-Gambia: "The private clinics are now popular for duping pregnant women to undergo
- Here are the police officers who allowed a Mauritanian paedophile to roam scot-free
- Dou Sanno:"I was offered $1000.00 to burn IEC building"
- Bandinyaa Kaacha is now the most popular online talk show
- Darboe defeats Barrow in popularity photo contest
- Racist sex tourist, Jason Smith insults Gambian women
- Barhama becomes latest musician to own a car
- Operation 3 Years Jotna could affect tourist arrivals in December
- All set for the 10th annual Senegambian Cultural Week in London
- Why did Princess allow a woman to grab her ass?
- Meet Aminata Faal, the new girl at the TRRC
Page 1 of 331