It looks like T Smallz is off the market again. The award-winning singer is currently involved with an Austrian chepeh.
Here is everything you need to know about Jessica Miller, the young woman who has stolen the Oye Palo hitmaker's heart.
Unlike other young Toubab chepehs who are married to famous Gambians,
A recent poll by a Canadian research organisation has ranked President Adama Barrow at number 5 among African presidents.
According to media reports, the poll was conducted on African Heads of States by Leaders of Tomorrow.
The Gambian leader emerged as the 5thbest beating his mentor, Senegal's Macky Sall and
A young Gambian woman who graduated from Coventry University in England with a first-class honours degree was recently presented a "Young Achievement Award" by the Universal Peace Federation (UPF).
Fatou Bah is the co-founder of Ebou Mala Children’s Charitable Foundation (EMCCF), an organisation that works with vulnerable children in the
Have you noticed that Jola men are the most loyal to their white partners?
Unlike Gambian men from other ethnic groups, Jola men always stand by their TOUBAB queens through thick and thin.
Ansu Badjie is from Bwiam in Foni Kansala. He moved to the United Kingdom in 2001, where
The Gambia Press Union (GPU) is under fire for its decision to give a Press Freedom Award to Justice Minister, Ba Tambadou.
Critics pointed that giving the award to the minister, who is widely labelled as one of the most divisive figures in the country, downgraded the value of the
A junior staffer at the Gambia Telecommunications Company, Gamtel has been suspended for three months without pay after criticizing the management about their excessive love for travel per diems.
Dawda Jammeh wrote in the Gamtel/Gamcel WhatsApp chat group: "The endless travelling by the top brass for per diem is sinking
Gambians, typically, don’t do things in moderation. No, we don’t do things by halves; no limits, no boundaries. We are a bunch of serial copycats who just jump on issues without a thorough knowledge of it.
The #Metoo Movement Gambian chapter started off on a wrong footing by exposing
- Will Horejah Bala-Gaye take husband's last name?
- Western Embassies grant more than 10 visas to Gambian musicians
- Young man accuses friend of snatching his British girlfriend
- EFSTH conducts first hip replacement surgery
- Nfally Fadera and friends on road trip across West Africa
- OPINION: Former Miss July 22 contestants contradicted Toufah
- Rapper Jizzle to make European debut this summer
- Gambian men are in trouble: #Metoo movement arrives in Gambia
- Five things you probably didn't know about Maimuna Ceesay-Darboe
- Ibadu girl appeals to boyfriend: "Please, don't dump me"
Page 1 of 327