The downfall of Daily Observer is a blessing in disguise for Sheriff Bojang’s Standard Newspaper as it is now the country’s leading and most authoritative newspaper.
Standardhas long been tipped to take such a role, but because of numerous interference and constant shutting down by the former government, the paper had to wait
These two beautiful and famous Gambian women, Hellen Maroun and Nathalie Gomez always struggle to make relationships work.
Whether it is them who can’t be with a man for too long or it is the men who can’t be with them too long, only they know.
Hellen, who was once
President Adama Barrow’s cheerleader, Hamat Bah has caused fury after suggesting that The Gambia is experiencing a shortage of marriageable men.
The tourism and culture minister made this bizarre claim during a recently held Islamic conference in Bijilo.
According to him, the country’s young women are feeling lonelier than ever
Born and raised in Keur Sering, Sheikh Omar Touary is a driven young man who has a heart and passion for architectural technology and building construction.
After working for Gigo’s Construction for more than five years, he is now the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Green Light Architects
He’s a National Assembly Member (NAM) who is making waves with his style sense and his willingness to keep pushing the boundaries of Senegambian fashion.
Sainey Touray is widely believed to be the best dressed parliamentarian who got more style than Senegal’s Djiby Drammeh.
“He puts on very expensive kaftans.
Before a huge and sombre crowd at her compound in Pipeline, Aunty Sai was remembered on Sunday as a woman who dedicated her life to serving the needs of others.
She died at the Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital after a brief illness.
Friends, family, neighbours and religious leaders who
They say old habits hardly ever die and Imam Ba Kawsu is no exception in falling a victim to the brutal tyranny of habit.
After a long hiatus, the ever controversial Imam returned to his old ways of criticising The Gambia’s former president Yahya Jammeh, claiming Jammeh was cursed by
- What critics don’t want you to know about Isatou Badjie
- Gambian music is not dead: The top five musicians right now
- Transformative investment that will change Kiang forever
- Jabou Jobe writes touching letter to her deceased husband
- The Gambia among top ten African countries with largest penis size
- The story of Sanna Manjang: How he became a serial killer
- The rise and fall of Tenneng Gitteh at GRTS
- Was this semester killed by his banker wife?
- Questions about Ramadan you need to know
- The Gambia’s Rising Star Africa to start airing on British TV