Fulbe Africa, a youth-led organization set up to promote unity and preserve the culture and language of the Fulani people in Africa, has recently held its 5th anniversary at Kairaba Beach Hotel.
The anniversary, which was well-attended, was hailed ‘the best yet’.
In a chat with the Fulbe Africa’s
Is President-elect Adama Barrow struggling with belly fat?
This is the question on some people’s lips last week when a new photo emerged online showing his stomach dropping over his waistband. Barrow is clearly piling on the kilos since he emerged as the winner of the presidential election.
“I hereby issue an executive order that nobody should be arrested or prosecuted due to acts or omission in the pre and post electoral period, effective 1st November 2016-31st January 2017,” said Jammeh in a televised speech yesterday.
Setting aside his strident tone since his rejection of the outcome of the
Fulas are always afraid of violence. They always run away before it strikes.
So, it is not surprising that majority of the people fleeing the country, since Jammeh rejected the election result, are Fulas.
They’re heading to Guinea Conakry, where they hope they would get the protection they need if
One of the biggest Nigerian banks on Kairaba Avenue, Zenith Bank, has warned its customers to ignore anyone asking them to confirm personal details on the phone, by sms or online.
In an e-mail sent to their customers last week, the bank wrote: “Please note that Zenith Bank will never
APRC chief propagandist, Yankuba Colley has accused Youssou Ndour's TFM of doing its best to set Senegambians against Yahya Jammeh.
Incumbent president Yahya Jammeh surprisingly lost last month's election to opposition challenger Adama Barrow.
He initially conceded defeat only to reverse that decision five days later.
The Gambia has since
Best happy hour deals for beer, wine, and cocktails is making Jatou Mbowe’s Dreamz Luxury Lounge one of the most sought-after places in the Senegambia Strip.
The former club DJ took over the management of the lounge shortly before Christmas, and it seems she knows how to attract new customers.
- Gina Manneh, dorsen morom! Model now flies first class on Emirates
- The biggest news that got us talking in 2016
- Aisha Fatty is What’s On-Gambia’s sexiest woman of the year
- Adam Jobe: Why I embraced the hijab again
- Gambia cultural festival slated this weekend
- Dutch tourists welcome 2017 with traditional New Year’s Day dive
- Is ECOMOG coming? Fear of violence grips The Gambia
- More heartbreak for Yassin Faal as husband reconnects with ex-girlfriend
- President-elect snubs What’s On-Gambia, declines interview
- Will a Gambian become America's next top model?