Coastal Elite Properties is an established real estate and property Investment Company based in The Gambia. We specialize in developing, letting, and selling both residential and commercial properties within the jurisdiction of The Gambia coastal and tourism development areas. Ourteam has a wide selection of skills, which allows them to
A non-profit organisation, The Village Girl Initiative has been launched on Saturday in Sanyang, West Coast Region.
Registered in both The Gambia and USA, the organisation’s main objective is to empower women and girls in rural villages and communities in The Gambia.
As part of the launching, more than 300
Damia for Kids in collaboration with Icey Wonderland is launching a new fashion show – one designed exclusively for children.
The Kids Fashion Show will be held on Sunday, April 16 at the prestigious Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel. As many as 25 kids aged 4 to 14 will have
A German woman has claimed she was a victim of racism, in an e-mail sent to What’s On-Gambia.
Edyta Joanna Ladno, who regularly visits the country, revealed that she felt discriminated when the owner of a store in Senegambia hauled insults at her for parking opposite her shop.
One of the country’s most famous playboys, Babucarr Jammeh has blown more than D25m on sex with famous driankes, it has been claimed.
The 38-year-old was married to a wealthy healthcare businesswoman.
It is alleged that whenever his ex-wife was away in England and Dubai on business trips, Babubcarr would
During his recent tour of Europe, there was one notable omission from his travel itinerary: United Kingdom (UK).
According to a source, President Adama Barrow skipped London because he allegedly has a few issues to sort out with the British Home Office before he would be allowed to visit The
The country’s most talked-about boy band, Nobles has been nominated for Wahsahalat Music Awards (WMA), just hours after completing work on their latest video, Jarama.
The 2017 nominations were announced last week on social media by the organising team led by famous radio presenter, Sista Njie.
Nobles were nominated in four
- It’s clean money! Aisha Touray explains how she made her millions
- Susian Njie leaves little to the imagination in new photo
- Fatoumata Barrow is still being trained to be perfect First Lady
- Why Barrow’s ministers may never declare their assets
- The 23-year-old multi-millionaire behind Mavado’s concert
- Halifa Sallah launches door-to-door campaign
- CONFIRMED: Fatou Camara to return home
- Manding Morry becomes father for the second time!
- Daily Observer owes GRA over D17m in unpaid tax
- Singer Aminatah’s cause of death revealed!