Missy Senghore is a London-based IT analyst and vlogger of Gambian origin. In an exclusive chat with US-based Gambian journalist, Sainey Darboe , she started by telling our followers about herself:
Missy: I was born in the southern part of Sweden - Malmö in the mid-80s. Both my parents were
Here are some of the Gambian celebrities who married young women from rich families.
His wife, Ya Haddy is a former student of WAIS. Her dad is a multi-millionaire. Her elder brother is the owner of the real estate company, EJ Investment.
His wife is said
Gambian migrants living in the Italian island of Sardinia and its neighbouring regions have formed an association to promote unity and cooperation among themselves.
Named the Gambia Society in Sardinia, it is led by Osman Fatty, a university student and a refugee activist.
He told What's On-Gambia: "After reflecting over the
The much-anticipated duel between two legal luminaries, which some misguided folks dubbed El Classico, went ahead as scheduled. One is an alleged murderer and the other is an international lawyer who garnered experience over the years at the biggest stage of all, the ICC.
On day one, after the usual
One of the country's most prominent Russian-trained doctors, Babanding Daffeh has revealed that some of our imams are rapists.
Dr Daffeh, who works at the Kanifing General Hospital, was on Tuesday invited at the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRCC) to testify on sexual and domestic violence in The Gambia
Fans are expressing their disappointment with Jizzle after the Bakau-born singer released a music video, which shows half-naked girls.
The video, Turn by Turn, which was uploaded on YouTube on the 18th October, has garnered more than 50,000 views.
One of his fans told What's On-Gambia: "Jizzle should remember that whatever
Upcoming Gambian boxer, Tijan Kebbeh has declared his readiness ahead of his fight against Bosnia's Branislav Dosenovic in Germany on Saturday, 19th October.
The 35-year-old, who is poised to become an international star, said: "It's going to be a big fight, but I am sure I will win."
- Public hospitals have become death traps for pregnant women
- Sise's last message appealed for an end to caste conflicts
- OPINION: Why did Senegal allow KFC in their country?
- It’s official! Toufa Jallow's #IAmToufah movement is dead!
- Is State House behind the release of Lebanese cocaine importers?
- APRC councillor begins installing street lights in Bundung
- Melville Roberts marries Latri Kunda girl, Fatou Faye
- Fanta Ceesay warns girls against sex with semesters
- Gambian biomedical scientists establish diagnostic lab
- Husband continues search for missing wife
Page 1 of 338