A Gambian-British family has become the latest to fall victim to a terrifying home burglary as they were enjoying their holiday in The Gambia.
The property they were renting in Brufut was broken into while they were asleep last week, and the burglars managed to get away with mobile phones,
Popular journalist, Fatou Camara took a veiled swipe at Kerr Fatou host, Fatou Touray last week and vowed she would not be intimidated in the New Gambia.
“I set the pace whether anybody likes it or not, that’s the fact,” she said in a Facebook live video.
The former GRTS presenter
He is the first non-politician to be arrested and detained in the New Gambia for sharing his views on The Gambia’s national security.
Dr Ismaila Ceesay was arrested on Wednesday, January 31st after telling The Voice Newspaper that the presence of ECOMIG soldiers in The Gambia will not prevent long-term security
The Gambia government has compiled a list of the country’s most wanted fugitives; they include AWOL soldiers, former senior civil servants and close aides to former President Jammeh.
And speculation regarding the names on the list is rife, with suggestions that the former president, who now lives in exile in
He is famous for picking fights with people, but it seems Dušan Plata O Plomo found a new target in What’s On-Gambia.
The Serbian idiot, who moved to The Gambia in search of better opportunities, accuse the online media of charging white people higher prices for advertising on their Facebook
The organisers of Brikstone Fiesta have said all is set for Brikama’s biggest music and culture festival.
The festival, which is held annually, returns for its ninth year at the Brikama Youth Centre on February 16th and 17th .
The line-up features more than 25 local and international musicians including Pa Bobo
Hundreds of mothers, daughters and granddaughters have united to support Rohey Malick Lowe’s bid to be elected as Banjul’s first female mayor.
The budding politician, who was living in Sweden for many years, was last week selected as the United Democratic Party’s mayoral candidate in the upcoming local government elections.
- Gambians condemn establishment of presidential foundation
- Amie Jobe praised for raising money for Gambian community in England
- This is exactly how Haddy Faye met Raafat Al-Ahmar
- Who’s Captain Modou Jarju? Neighbours speak out about the jungler
- Coastal Elite Properties - Holiday Special1
- The approach to a Zero Fleet government vehicle policy
- Nancy Nanz gets married for the second time!
- Public outcry over Chinese waste disposal site in Kitty
- Fatou Touray and Nyang Njie’s girlfriend to battle it out for GFA
- 10-year-old British boy explains why he loves Gambia