"Some Gambian men don't know how to turn their women on. They are shy and would always turn off the light during sex."
These are the words of one Jainaba Jallow, a married woman, during a recent chat with What's On-Gambia.
"They would tell you that it's haram
Some pupils at Kerewan Samba Sira Lower Basic School in the Central River Region sit on the floor to learn due to lack of furniture.
The situation, according to a source, is affecting effective teaching and learning in the school.
"The school was receiving support from Plymouth in the
A question triggered by behaviours and reactions manifested online by our cognitively disabled feminists. These e-feminists whose collective relevance is confined to Facebook see everything from the prism of gender.
They have a patrol team whose primary role is a daily trawling of Facebook looking for men to shame.
After the brouhaha that erupted from the publications of the Janneh Commission Report and the White Paper, the dust is almost settling down now but many questions remain to be answered:
Did the Commission go beyond its mandate?
We have all witnessed in broad daylight sales of tractors that
The UK-based Gambian drianke, who allegedly spent more than D2m on cosmetic surgery, has blocked What's On-Gambia on Instagram.
Although it's not known exactly when Aji Amy blocked the news website, a source disclosed she did so to prevent them from "stalking" her.
The makeup entrepreneur has more than 30,000 followers
Modou Borrow's Saffie Mbye and Steve Trawally's Ya Haddy Jeng are the most talk-about football wives in The Gambia.
But only one of them can reign when it comes to beauty, elegance and sexiness. So who is it?
After Ya Haddy and Steve got married over the weekend,
While President Adama Barrow was delivering his State of the Nation Address last week, the UN Resident Coordinator in The Gambia was caught falling asleep.
Seraphine Wakana was invited to the event at the National Assembly by the Government of The Gambia.
Seated next to the European Union ambassador,
- Niuminka man spends more than D2m for girlfriend to get perfect body
- 3 reasons Gambian men prefer marrying diaspora women
- Lawratou to represent Gambia at Miss Tourism World
- Should UDP apologize to Gambians for giving us Barrow?
- Meet Gambia’s most arrogant senior civil servants
- Anastasiia holds a Gambian diplomatic passport
- Jacob speaks fluent Mandinka with Sukutarian accent
- O Boy & Gambian Child drops two brand new music videos
- CDS Masaneh KInteh takes a second wife!
- Their brother is a minister: Meet the Tambadou diplomats
Page 3 of 337