A British-Gambian charity based in The Gambia is giving a loving home to a horse that miraculously survived a landmine explosion that killed his master.
The explosion, which happened in Foni last month, attracted a lot of media attention. There were even suggestions that the government should launch an investigation
They are undoubtedly the most talked about young couple in The Gambia.
Rapper ST and his model girlfriend, Binta Tamba are in love and they don’t care who knows it.
The couple frequently flaunts their love on social media. One of their most recent photos garnered more than 3k likes
Mamma Kandeh is arguably one of the most charismatic politicians to ever emerge in The Gambia. His Gambia Democratic Congress (GDC) managed to become a dominant force in the country’s political ring despite being the youngest political party – formed a few months before the last presidential election.
He was a delightful and hardworking young man who won a scholarship to pursue a master’s degree in Morocco.
What led Dawda Jallow to become the first known Gambian killed while fighting for ISIS continues to confound those who knew him during his days at the University of The Gambia
After nearly six years at its current location along Kairaba Avenue, the American International University West Africa (AIUWA) is set to move to its new building before the end of this academic year.
While the exact date for the move-in has not been specific, it is expected that works at
After months of hard work, Double-T drops his debut single ‘You Special’, a beautiful love themed song. Double-T dips into a comfortable subject to produce a great song, self-produced, which is mastered by Hakim Samad of Sunland Music, the new single draws inspiration from R&B and Afro Beats sounds. It’s
The United States Embassy in The Gambia congratulates the ten young Gambians selected for the 2017 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders.
The Fellows are Ida Jatta, Mariyann Jabang, Fatty Bakary, Kujeh Kah, Gabriel Gomez, Fatoumatta Kassama, Ruqayah Sesay, Njogou Jeng, Benjamin Gomez and Yusupha Keita. They were selected
- The Gambia National Development Blueprint 2017-2020: Do not forget the creative economy, please!
- Meet The Gambia’s youngest NAM ever
- World-famous celebrities who visited The Gambia
- GDC’s Kandeh discloses what transpired during meeting with Barrow
- Wiri Wiri cast set to thrill Gambian fans
- Introducing Gambian afrobeat sensation, Libra’tor!
- Coastal Elite Properties: No down payment offer for Katchumeh Garden Estate
- Four words and phrases President Barrow says all the time
- Who is Saffie Mbye? All you need to know about Modou Barrow’s new wife
- Former state house insider reveals why Koro Ceesay was killed