Fatoumatta Ndure and Kajally Jobe were married at a quite ceremony (taki ghorr) that took place recently. The couple are both Chemical Engineers.
Wallahi, they’re the ultimate ‘power couple’.
Matta and Kajally are well-respected young engineers as was evidenced by the congratulatory messages they received.
“Congratulations Fatoumatta….you deserve this and
Rumors about the fatal car accident that happened on the Bertil Harding Highway are still circulating, mainly among social media users.
Can all the ‘weird rumors’ be really true? Well, according to reports reaching What’s On-Gambia, popular rapper Gee was partying with the victims few hours before the accident.
University of The Gambia (UTG) student, Yama Barrow has embraced the hijab after having a ‘holy dream’ according to information reaching What’s On-Gambia.
A source close to Yama said: “She now wears the hijab whenever she leaves home and prays regularly. I heard she had a dream, and the next
Mansata Saidybah has married her best friend, Ebson Njie. The couple has known each other for many years.
Mansata moved to America to join her parents when she was only two. She is now a stylish, and a popular YouTube beauty Vlogger based in Atlanta.
The young beauty tied the knot
Fatou Touray is one of Balla Gaye’s biggest Gambian supporters. The Gunjur girl just loves the lion of the arena.
She recently posted a photo with Balla Gaye, both of them flashed the peace sign as they sat closed to each other for the camera.
The wrestler is currently in
International DJ, Pisces has once again found himself in a war of words with DJ Fireman on Facebook.
The conflict started after the owner of One-Tribe Sound posted on Facebook that he offered Jamaican reggae superstar, Sizzla Kalonji a new Mac laptop.
“Sizzla was wondering where he can get a
Discussing his musical preferences, the Minister of Youths & Supports, Alieu K. Jammeh told What’s On-Gambia that he’s a huge fan of Gambian music, naming the likes of Killa Ace among his personal favorites.
He said: “I have his CD in the car, and I always listen to it.”
- Only for adults, please! Model Faya Faye strips down for bikini photo shoot
- Another massive turn out for Bai Babu but…
- St. Augustine’s school team joins the GFF league…and needs help from ex-students and football fans
- 12-year-old Alimatou Drammeh calls for release of kidnapped Nigerian girls
- Revelation: How young aspiring models are introduced to ……
- More revelations about the Bertil Harding Highway fatal accident
- Jaliba Kuyateh’s wives clash, neighbours come to mediate
- Bye bye Ida: Afrodeezy Njie takes over as new Banjul Nightlife host
- Minister Fatou Mass Jobe sheds tears in front of hundreds of people
- A brave girl: Introudcing Mariam Sillah’s Youth Career Development Programme