Fashion Weekend Gambia is spearheaded by a conglomerate of women within the field of fashion and arts, who wish to create a platform that aspires to bring young designers and creative artists together to showcase creativity with the ambition to introduce a more vibrant and promising fashion industry. Now in
â€œVivianeâ€™s performance was pretty average. Iâ€™m sure I would have done a better job if given the opportunity. Sheâ€™s just a sexy merr and nothing more.â€Â
This was what a female artist said in response to the criticism that Gambian artists are â€œunqualifiedâ€ for a Bercy appearance.Â
The Gambian Nollywood actress is back at it again. Princess Shygle recently posted another photo, showing off some skin for her Facebook fans.Â
She is undoubtedly one of the countryâ€™s hottest chicks. Princess is always feeling confident about her body. She is no stranger to posting photos of herself
Whatâ€™s On-Gambia has learnt that Jamaican star, Sizzla Kolonji is performing in the country in May 2014.
He is one of the giants in the reggae industry and his tracks like Simplicity, Dry Cry and Thank You Mamma have enjoyed a lot of airplay by Gambian deejays.Â
â€œDetails of the concert have
Rumors are suggesting that Sweden has the highest rate of divorce among Gambians living in the diaspora and most of the time, women are the ones filling in for divorce.Â
Sometimes, society influences the choices we make. Sweden is a country where it is â€œcoolâ€ to
Yankuba Kijera, whose father died in the fatal Banjul-Barra boat accident, has spoken of his shock at hearing the news on Friday.Â
His father, Bora Lamin Kijera was killed along with seven other passengers. Speaking to The Point Newspaper, the police spokesman, ASP David Kujabi disclosed that a man
It was all good just few months ago with Manding Morry and his former manageress, Matty Jobe, but for some strange reasons the best friends have now decided to part ways.Â
Matty, who works with the National Council for Arts and Culture, is well-known in the Gambian music industry.
- Furious woman insults Whatâ€™s On-Gambia for writing about her familyâ€™s trial with ex-toubab husband
- Nova breaks silence on messy love life rumours
- Cess is back in studio after baby break
- Awa (Gambie) Jongaâ€™s dad responds to rumours: â€œYoussou N'Dour gave us nothing!â€
- Report: Matty Jobe on her Theatre for Development project
- How true? Gay men fleeing the country to seek refuge in Senegal
- Balla Gayeâ€™s father tells Hellen Maroun: Stay out of the spotlight
- Haddy Faye addresses break-up rumours: Is Absolute Glam still on?
- Hands off my man! Modou Lo calls it quits with Gambian girlfriend? â€“ Now dating model
- See Fatima Jabbe all dressed up for â€˜BATTEREDâ€™ premiere!