Minister Fatou Mass Jobe shed tears on May 15th at the Gala Dinner and Awards of the 11th edition of the Roots Homecoming Festival held at the Senegambia Beach Hotel.
The outspoken minister sobbed as she invited her Permanent Secretary (PS) on stage to receive an award for his successful involvement in
Youth career development programme has been formulated to guide and support young individuals to recognise and explore various career options which are available to them; also to understand the significance of constructive career planning.
It is critical for young individuals in grade 10-12 to understand how to put their career
Gambian men are very attractive, but here are ten things you need to know about them. Tell us if you agree….
1. Gambian men are very sensitive. Sometimes, it’s very easy to hurt them. – their ego can stretch from Banjul to Tabokoto.
2. Some of them find
Former radio presenter, Suebreeze Coli was the manager for Bai Babu. She has contributed a lot to his music career.
Now the 20-year-old stands accused of stealing funds belonging to Bai Babu’s fan club, Brain Crackaz.
According to a report reaching What’s On-Gambia, Suebreeze allegedly withdrew D59, 000 from the
To find Gambians, who will support your new project is a constant struggle one must face. What can we do about it?
Actress Vivi Amie Chris recently took to Facebook to vent her anger, after realizing that someone mysteriously deleted theSaratatrailer on YouTube.
She wrote: “It's funny how SARATA trailer
The Gambia’s Jaha Dukureh is now one of the most outspoken Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) victims in the USA. She wants to use her experience to bring the widespread practice to an end.
In an article published on The Guardian(USA), Jaha disclosed she was mutilated when she was only a
The Independence Stadium was full of music enthusiasts last weekend as Jamaican and Gambian singers put on an outstanding show.
Thousands of people attended the International Roots Homecoming Festival’s musical jamboree, organized by the Ministry of Tourism.
Our reporter on the ground said it was a fantastic turnout with people
- Taking Gambian music to the global scene: American-born producer, Bilal Samadhi to release new compilation
- Are you over 18? Ten things you need to know about Gambian women
- PRESS RELEASE: The former General Manager of Radio One FM returns to hit the airwaves.
- Hellen Maroun and Balla Gaye: Are they back together?
- “Is normal to date!” Jatou Mbowe and her friends launch new talk show ‘Loud’
- Gee goes nuts on political activists in the Diaspora…and Erykah Badu’s manager writes to What’s On-Gambia
- Brikama Boyoooo! ST prepares to launch ‘Aling Domo’ single
- I’m not exposing my body again! Aisha Faal quits modeling to embrace the hijab
- PRESS RELEASE: Killa Ace to represent The Gambia at a major hip hop event in Senegal
- Pastille Valda, the new sexual performance enhancer: Former user speaks to What’s On-Gambia