What a surprising strong chemistry! Hope it will turn into a real love relationship.
It seems like DJ Lil Sisqo and Vivi Amie Chris had so much fun together during a recent photo shoot. According to information reaching What's On-Gambia, they're playing couple in a new movie.
Judging by the newly-released promo
Mimi Ceesay Janha revealed that she is now hosting a new show on GRTS named Inn Fashion. The model wants to help in bringing out the chic and sassy in Gambian girls.
Speaking to What's On-Gambia, she said: "Inn Fashion is a new reality makeover show. A segment in Banjul Nightlivethat
After announcing she was taking a break to focus on her two kids, Cess Ngum is now ready to return to the stage.
The popular singer is performing on the 25th and 26th April at Jokor Brikama and Bakau Senetres respectively.
It seems Cess is very excitement of returning on stage. She recently
The granddaughter of former president, Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara has launched an extraordinary Facebook attack on the What's On-Gambia team, after finding herself the subject of one of their jokes.
What's On-Gambia, which is fastly becoming the country's most popular online media, jokingly wrote on its Facebook page that Fatoumatta Katz
ENC has quit West Coast Radio to join Paradise FM, according to reliable information reaching What’s On-Gambia.
The resignation came few months after his fiancée, Sista Njie left the same radio station. A source told What’s On-Gambiathat since she left, ENC was in an ‘awkward position’ – wondering whether to
Badibunka has vehemently denied accusations that he is a tribalist as he promotes his upcoming album. He called the accusations ‘baseless’.
Speaking live on Vibz FM, Badibunka said he has done nothing wrong, and went further to defend his decision to sing only in his native Mandinka.
Let your taste buds travel to distant places, let your eyes wonder, let your thoughts explore, and your soul stir.....
Situated in the heart of the bustling Senegambiapart of Kololi, yet nicely tucked away from all the hustle and bustle, is a chilled, mellow place where you are assured of
- “I am not doing pageants for fame or money:” Yassin Faal opens up to What’s On-Gambia
- She wants to help women have the coca-cola bottle shape: A chat with Awa Kejera Fatty
- Model Fatou Touray strips off to show tycoon ex-boyfriend what he's missing
- JoeHero & Nina release debut album
- She’s the ‘baddest’ in town: Tha Boss Chick makes her return to the spotlight
- “The world is coming to an end!” Ten things you don’t know about Nancy Nanz
- My ‘back way’ story: “I saw dead bodies and would-be migrants with broken legs and arms”
- Alagie Jasseh launches a new online radio for Gambians in the diaspora
- Insider spills the beans on Jali Madi’s secret relationship with Finnish girl, Iida
- Katatoo!! Massive turnout for T Smallz in Brikama