A UK-based Niuminka man (name withheld) has allegedly paid more than TWO MILLION DALASIS for his girlfriend to transform her body and face.
The girlfriend, who is famously known on Instagram as Trendymakeovers, is a makeup entrepreneur with more than 30,000 followers on the photo and video sharing app.
Here are three reasons Gambian men prefer diaspora women as their wives:
Many Gambian men, especially the educated ones, are fed up with home-based Gambian women and their lack of passion and silence in the bedroom. Women who would just lay on their backs like deadwood.
23-year-old Lawaratou Camara is travelling to China today to represent The Gambia at the Miss Tourism World.
The stunning model is the second Gambian to take part in the famous beauty pageant that celebrates beauty, culture and tourism.
Established in 1991, one of the main objectives of the Miss Tourism
“UDP should apologize for giving us Barrow.” This is a controversial statement made by a US-based journalist Alex Darboe.
He seems to be right on point given the problems The Gambia is facing under President Adama Barrow. But some UDP stalwarts think otherwise.
Writing on his Facebook page Darboe
When they arrived in their new jobs, many Gambians thought they will change the trajectory of our country for good, but we were all wrong.
Here are the most arrogant and divisive senior civil servants in Barrow’s scandal ravaged government:
This badly dressed and bombastic government spokesperson is
A Ukrainian beauty who regularly flaunts her wealth online is one of the many Europeans who allegedly paid hundreds of thousands of Dalasi to obtain a Gambian diplomatic passport.
Anastasiia Hortman lives a lavish lifestyle, frequently posting her luxury vacations in different parts of the world.
It is very rare to hear a young British man utter a few words in Mandinka, let alone have a full conversation with Mandinka speakers - but 23-year-old Jacob Sykes does it every day.
His mother and grandparents moved to The Gambia when he was four years old and
- O Boy & Gambian Child drops two brand new music videos
- CDS Masaneh KInteh takes a second wife!
- Their brother is a minister: Meet the Tambadou diplomats
- Has Danny Constant secretly converted to Islam?
- Another scandal at State House: Barrow disowns his driver
- OPINION: My take on Operation 3-Years Jotna
- Killa Ace could spend life in jail if found guilty
- Student abandons UTG to seek knowledge about his deen
- Win or no win: Scorpions to receive D50,000 as bonus
- OPINION: Gambian Cultural Week or Wollof Cultural Week?
Page 4 of 337