The former Raleigh taxi driver, Ebrima Sankareh was hired as the government spokesman in early June 2018. Many activists could not fathom the creation of such post when the President has his own spokesperson Amie Bojang and a de facto government spokesman, the Information Minister.
They argued that it’s a
After news emerged that President Adama Barrow is planning to build sixty mosques across the country, one of his most outspoken critics in the Diaspora, Ya Ida Jallow has renewed her attack on him.
In a Facebook video, the UK-based political activist said the Gambian leader should stop using Islam
The National Hajj Commission has revealed that for the first time after The Gambia gained independence, a record number of Muslims from the country will perform the Hajj this year.
A member of the Commission told What’s On-Gambiathat six private travel agencies were this year approved as operators and a
President Adama Barrow's 2nd wife, Sarjo has not been seen in public since Koriteh.
Many Gambians, who keenly follow the First Family, are beginning to wonder why she disappeared from the spotlight.
“Is it true Sarjo Mballow is pregnant and hiding it?” asked one of our followers.
Shortly after the
Alieu Bah has caused controversy yet again after he said that Gambian gay men and lesbian women should not be discriminated against, but respected.
In a Facebook post, the outspoken activist wrote: “When will the day come when Muslims will realise lesbians, gays, transgender, bisexual, queer and asexual are a
Germany-based Gambian reggae promoter, Chris Black is marking his birthday with bash in Stuttgart on Friday, 27th July featuring Jamaican superstar, Peetah Morgan.
DJ Masta Lion, Selekta Adi and Gim Savage are also set to perform for Chris Black’s birthday bash.
The promoter, his wife and friends will be in attendance
We are appealing to holidaymakers choosing to visit The Gambia, to please purchase your holidays responsibly, and with consideration for our local communities and businesses that are so dependent on you.
Our well-being and sustainability depend greatly on the ethical choices that you make.
The Gambia is a developing country,
- School children launch anti-plastic campaign
- Gambian soldier who died in Darfur was a father of five
- Banjul-Barra Bridge will cost 750m Dollars
- Barrow’s Nationwide Tour: 50 villages and towns, 10 days
- Reims' D100m deal for Gambia's Yusupha Njie cancelled
- Designer Mass Mizzle not bothered about gay rumours
- Darboe becomes first male VP since Saihou Sabally
- Seven famous Gambians with light-skinned wives
- Jammeh continues to receive 5-star treatment in Malabo as Barrow struggles to unite his gov’t
- Gambians show support for England’s Three Lions
Page 4 of 282