The mayoral candidates for the Kanifing Municipal Council recently appeared on Keur Fatou to discuss a variety of topics, including how they intend to rebuild public trust and run a transparent administration if elected.
But Taliba Bensouda refused to turn up, and the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS) decided
Fatima Jabbe got married recently to her 49-year-old fiance, Rtd. Brigadier Julius Maada Bio.
The popular Nollywood actress tied the knot with the former Sierra Leonean military Head of State in a small, but lavish, wedding in East London, UK.
Her husband is a well-respected opposition politician in Sierra
Here are 10 reasons why you should vote for Bakary Badjie for KMC mayor.
1. He will put in place a sound and innovative tax collection scheme favourable to municipal dwellers and our economy.
2. He cares about the environment and will address our waste management and health needs.
As President Adama Barrow’s dubious politics continues to outrage many Gambians, these three Diaspora women are using social media to speak up against the Gambian leader and his policies.
She lives in the UK. Fatim has never been shy about voicing her opinion on national issues and that
It was meant to be his biggest appearance in the New Gambia, but Pape Diouf’s Penchi Mi Hall concert flopped beyond imagination despite the endless hype.
The Senegalese star failed to draw in his usual crowds. According to a source, hundreds of tickets for the concert were unsold.
While most of his relatives and neighbours are struggling to make ends meet, Italy-based Gambian footballer Lamin Jallow has bought himself a BMW X6.
He reportedly bought the luxury car, which is worth more than D1m, from a US-based Gambian company, Boss Luxury Auto Sales.
They wrote on their Facebook
“Yes, under his regime, human rights abuse became the order of the day. However, I must also acknowledge the fact that, he brought us to a nearly twenty-first century development, which the Jawara and I suspect the Barrow regime will never near.”
These are the words of one of
- Celebrating 50 years of marriage: Lady Chilel praised as role model for women
- Glorious Njie to represent Gambia at international beauty pageant
- School egg business grows to become major producer
- KM, vote wisely: Talib’s tax plan would hurt the poor
- Has Queen Elizabeth and Theresa May forgiven Adama Barrow?
- Pa Modou Bojang prepares to launch Home Digital FM
- Per diems are becoming a drain on national coffers!
- Dr Conteh under fire for accusing Mai Fatty of using state cash to build multimillion Dalasi house
- Sainey Bah nominated to serve on TRRC
- This is the real story of Fatou Camara!
Page 4 of 267