The Gambian online community has over the weekend overwhelming condemned the establishment of the Adama Barrow Foundation for Inclusive Development.
In a very lengthy Facebook post, the program officer at the Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (TANGO), Madi Jobarteh said the country’s newest presidential foundation is an institution of corruption and
A UK-based Gambian woman, Amie Jobe has been praised for raising money for a Gambian centre housing a masjid and a madarasa in Nottinghamshire.
The Secretary General of the Gambian Community in Nottinghamshire, Edrissa Touray described Amie as a warrior who deserves commendation for her kind assistance.
“She's a local
Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle is believed to have introduced Haddy Faye to her Syrian-born husband, Raafat Al-Ahmar.
The couple, who got married on Saturday in Bakau, started dating ten years ago - shortly after Haddy completed her senior secondary education at Ndow’s Comprehensive.
An Africell insider disclosed to What’s
He is widely alleged to be one of the junglers behind the most gruesome killings ever committed in the history of The Gambia.
But Captain Modou Jarju, who fled the country after former President Jammeh’s shocking election defeat, was described by his neighbours in Brikama Kabafita as a nice guy,
We are currently offering an unbeatable and completive 60 MONTHS / 5 YEAR payment plan for plots at our Coastal Garden Estate (CGE) in Katchumeh with no down payment needed!! We are currently selling plots at a fast pace and we have very limited plots for this offer. Take this
When government impose new policies, it creates outcomes that often differ from the original intent. In some cases, these outcomes are so severe they often hurt the very groups the measures were intended to help and thus render the policy a failure. The law of unintended consequences has taken on
Nancy Nanz is off the market again.
And the singer was happy to announce to her Facebook followers that she has married again after finalising her divorce from Germany-based semester, Tommy.
“Congratulations to my darling sis, wishing you a blessed and everlasting marriage,” commented one Mamie Drammeh.
Another follower, Awa
- Public outcry over Chinese waste disposal site in Kitty
- Fatou Touray and Nyang Njie’s girlfriend to battle it out for GFA
- 10-year-old British boy explains why he loves Gambia
- Gambians in Austria mourns Ute Bock, dedicated philanthropist and refugee activist
- UTG messenger graduates with bachelor’s degree
- Barrow has not yet created a single job for young Gambians
- Thank you, Kettering! Outpouring of grief for Tairu Jallow who was taken too soon
- A Gambian girl’s brilliant response to Trump’s “shithole countries” remarks
- Sankanu opens up about his battle against infertility
- Why do semesters cheat on their wives while holidaying in Gambia?