Bamba Mass has recently taken to Facebook to pay tribute to former First Lady Chilel Jawara, saying she is a role model for Gambian women.
The famous UDP politician wrote: “When you married Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara in 1968 at a young age then, many thought you did because he
A former WAIS student is travelling to Nigeria this weekend to represent The Gambia at an international beauty pageant.
Glorious Njie from Banjul was the winner of the recently held Miss Smiling Coast International. She will now represent the country at the Miss Africa Beauty Queen, which will be held
Over a relatively short period, a school egg farm in the West Coast Region has grown to be one of the largest egg producers in The Gambia.
Mansa Colley Bojang School produces more than 400 eggs each day. It’s a role that the school proprietor Muctarr Bojang (Bucki) and his
At first glance, you would think that I am being an erratic alarmist but I am not. Talib Bensouda, Bakary Bajie or Ousman Jatta's proclamations carry a lot of weight, especially on a political podium. I strongly believe one of them will emerge victorious, so we should be paying more
It seems like Queen Elizabeth and Theresa May have finally forgiven President Adama Barrow for once upon a time overstaying his visa and working illegally in their country.
The Gambian leader will travel to London next month for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, which is expecting to start on
One of The Gambia’s most famous journalists, Pa Modou Bojang is preparing to launch his own radio station, Home Digital FM.
In a live Facebook video last week, Pa Modou introduced what the radio would be about – to defend the government and combat negative social media narratives.
One of his biggest promises after being sworn into office is to protect the national coffers, but it seems President Adama Barrow and his coalition government are doing exactly the opposite.
Most of them have turned themselves into per diem hunters much to the detriment of the already crippled economy
- Dr Conteh under fire for accusing Mai Fatty of using state cash to build multimillion Dalasi house
- Sainey Bah nominated to serve on TRRC
- This is the real story of Fatou Camara!
- VP Tambajang under fire for taking 27 people to New York including daughter
- T Smallz and Benjahmin speak out against deportation of Gambians
- Somali Diaspora wants to offer Baba Ja a Somali wife
- First Lady accused of turning her back on friends
- Assan Faal's ex-girlfriend spills the beans!
- Why did Assan Faal’s side-chick throw him under the bus?
- Meet the young engineer inspiring girls to enter STEM