How much do you know about the mysterious woman Jammeh named a highway after?
Well, here are some juicy details that may blow your mind.
The 191km road—longest in The Gambia, formerly Soma-Basse Highway - was named after a former Miss July 22 who Jammeh desperately wanted to marry as
US-based blogger, Sidi Sanneh is once again the centre of controversy — this time for spreading fake news.
The controversial pundit published a post on Facebook alleging that multi-millionaire Amadou Samba had a secret meeting with former First Lady Zenab Jammeh at a Dakar restaurant.
He also alleged Samba was
A team representing Gambian migrants in Finland on Saturday defeated Senegal 3-1 to win the African Football League organised annually among African migrants in Finland.
The Gambian boys were presented with a trophy and souvenirs in the presence of hundreds of football enthusiasts.
In a chat with What’s On-Gambia, the
The country’s most beautiful police officer, 1st Class Constable Fatoumatta Jallow has lost her job.
The young beauty, who joined the force shortly after completing her senior secondary education, was shown the door for alleged acts of indiscipline.
A police insider told What’s On-Gambia: “Her five-year contract ended recently and she
Following the invasion of bed bugs in their dormitories, some students at the Gambia College, Brikama Campus have deserted their rooms.
What’s On-Gambiagathered that the blood –sucking insects have rendered most of the dormitory beds useless.
“The principal himself came round and saw our living conditions but haven't done anything
Jali Madi Kanuteh is hitting the road.
Last week, the afro-manding star, announced an upcoming European tour, which will hit Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.
“This summer will never be the same again. We only bringing you what you have been asking and looking forward to,” he said
In case you are wondering who the members of this league are, here are some facts you may want to know.
Coalition Defence League (CDL) is more of a ghost organization if you like; it is not registered, has no website and not even a Facebook account.
Are you thinking
- Against odd, Halima Sallah graduates with honours
- Is domoda responsible for many liver-related deaths in Gambia?
- Hamat Bah tells Gambians in Switzerland to stop marrying white women
- The Gambia not among world’s happiest countries
- Deputeh-ya diyata: Kontora’s NAM bags US-based wife
- Bakary Badjie announces candidacy for mayor of Kanifing
- NBA star Denise Schröder visits family in Gambia
- Time for Gambian women to rejoice!
- A look at the lives of Gambia’s former First Ladies
- July 22 anniversary: Five things about Jammeh they don’t want you to know