I moved to the US in July of 2016. I know, quite a short time, but I have lived some experiences of what it takes to be from “Africa” and to be a black woman in the US. As a Gambian, I’m proud of The Gambia in so many different
Prince Bubacarr Aminata Sankanu is undoubtedly the first Gambian man to speak openly about his battle against infertility.
In a rare interview with The Standard Newspaper, the famous film producer revealed his first marriage collapsed because he was accused of impotence and dragged before the Brikama Cadi (Islamic) Court.
Some Gambian and non-Gambian women in Europe and American that allowed their husbands to travel alone to The Gambia for the Christmas and New Year break are now regretting it.
According to one of them living in England, she was very naïve to expect her husband to return intact.
Meet the key figures in Barrow’s inner circle. They are always with the president when he is carrying out presidential business.
She is a businesswoman who owns Immedi8 Money Transfer. Fatou was part of Barrow’s campaign team last year and shortly after the president was sworn in, she
Haddy Faye has a reason to smile as she continues to rake in the cash thanks to her event planning and production company, Absolute Glam Entertainment.
But how much is her actual net worth?
According to a source close to Haddy, her annual turnover has increased in the past few
Is former President Jammeh’s D88m tent not included in his frozen assets?
This was the burning question on the lips of some Gambians when State House announced last week that President Adama Barrow will be using the tent on the 23rdJanuary to host over 144 senior civil servants for a
Coco Ocean Resort and Spa has been accused of ruthlessly exploiting its Gambian workers.
Swedish-Gambian social activist, Benny Ek-Williamsson, who recent visited the hotel resort, revealed many Gambian workers receive a monthly salary of less than D2000.
“This is nothing more than economical slavery!! This has to stop and the
- Kendingho kesseh taleh deh! Barrow appoints close friend as Interior Minister
- APRC TOUR: Fabakary Tombong Jatta receives hero’s welcome in URR
- CONGRATULATIONS: Here are the Wah Sa Halat Music Awards winners!
- This Finnish pensioner married a Gambian 30 years her junior
- Ndeysan! Sheikh Sidia Bayo puts presidential aspirations in peril
- New Gambia: Bakau brothers open new beverage company
- US-based mother ready to donate savings to Halifa’s presidential campaign
- How FBB is keeping Zainab Jammeh’s legacy alive
- Coastal Elite Properties Holiday Special!!
- All set for 2018 Smiling Coast Carnival