If you ask most people about famous Gambians, they will tell you that most of them are obsessed with light-skinned women. In this edition of What’s On-Gambia, we bring you eight of them who are married to light-skinned women.
Former President Yahya Jammeh’s wife, Zeinab is a Moroccan-Guinean
Yahya Jammeh is still enjoying a five-star treatment in Equatorial Guinea as President Adama Barrow struggles to crush the egos in his Coalition government.
The former president moved to the Central African country after losing the 2016 presidential election.
Hi party’s newly appointed deputy leader, Rambo Jatto recently told Standard
Gambians are among many football enthusiasts that are showing their support for England after the Three Lions defeated Sweden to reach the World Cup semi-final for the first time in 28 years.
One Huraimatou Bah in Bakau wrote on Facebook: “Oh yes, England will make it to the final.”
Stade de Reims has reached a deal to sign Gambian international Yusupha Njie from Portuguese club Boavista FC in a transfer reportedly worth more than one hundred million dalasis (D100m).
The French website, L’Union announced the signing, saying Yusupha officially joined the club yesterday, July 10.
The 24-year-old, who is widely
Omar A Jallow, popularly known as OJ, is seeking D20m in damages in a defamation case against Kerr Fatou.
The former agriculture minister and leader of the People’s Progressive Party (PPP) is seeking damages for a report on the website that he connived with a businessman to sell tones of
This year’s NBA 2018 draft has just ended in New York City with Orlando Magic’s 6th pick Muhammed Bamba taking centre stage as the hottest prospect leading to the draft.
Teenage sensations of mainly West African origins have recently dominated the airwaves at the just concluded draft.
All eyes were on
His video on his recent arrest and detention by the police garnered more than 100,000 views –Facebook and YouTube combined. On Facebook, where it was broadcast live, it managed to get 40,000 views in less than 24 hours.
It seems Pa Modou Bojang, who entered journalism in the late 1990s,
- OPINION: Darboe’s fingerprints are all over the cabinet reshuffle
- O’Boy and Gambian Child’s “Bijirr Bajarr” hits 500,000 views on YouTube
- Single mum still searching for missing son
- Why are Senegalese sports celebrities quick at dumping their Gambian wives?
- Modou barrow’s career has gone downhill since he married 3rd wife
- Another young Gambian Muslim converts to Christianity
- Why is Lamin Jallow wasting money on cars and parties?
- This is the girl behind Goudi Taninen!
- FBNBank Gambia bids farewell to outgoing MD
- Katchumeh Garden Estate Plots as Low as D6, 112/Month
Page 6 of 282