It seems Hon. Fatoumatta Tambajang is a huge fan of the country’s only known female kora musician, Sona Jobarteh.
The Minister of Women’s Affairs and overseer of the Office of the President joined the famous singer on stage after her performance at the Sixth Global Review of Aid for Trade.
SPOT PROJECT is a charity based in Gambia which is determined to transform the lives of the most vulnerable and underprivileged people in Africa. Long term projects include, and are not limited to: Water wells, orphanages, schools, masjids, education, skills, providing jobs and healthcare.
One of the most
At a time when many families are struggling to put food on the table, Modou Barrow has allegedly spent thousands of Dalasi on a wedding bash.
Images have appeared of the spectacular and extravagant event which was recently held in The Gambia and attended by relatives and friends.
“Gambian women are very kind, caring and beautiful.”
These were the words of Richard Leenders – a Dutch journalist, who fell in love with a Gambian woman he met online.
The smitten man, who regularly visits the country, said he loves “chocolate girls”.
“I met her online and I
A Banjul- born Christian and author has chronicled the trials and tribulations the Christian community in The Gambia has gone through during ex-President Yahya Jammeh’s rule after declaring the country as an Islamic state.
With 180 pages and 28 chapters, the book captures the challenges the Gambian churches faced in
The Gambia’s only deaf football team is on the brink of disintegrated due to inadequate support from the government.
The team, which recently represented the country at the 7th edition of the West Africa Deaf Football Tournament in Mali, is allegedly neglected by the Ministry of Youth and Sports led
Fatou Touray is on to bigger and better things following her return from exile in the USA.
The TV star, who started her career shortly after completing high school, is beginning to reveal details of her new television venture.
The Wahtaan Keur Fatou Show will premiere on the 20thJuly, 2017. The
- Why Gunjur is a great place to live
- Here are the five most powerful women in Gambia right now
- Opinion: Homosexuality in Gambia
- Why did President Barrow stop wearing suits?
- Black is beautiful: 10 reasons why Juka is Queen
- ST and his management team at loggerheads over money!
- Princess Shyngle desperate to look like Kim Kardashian
- England-based Gambian businessman set to launch new company
- Alieu Darboe’s foundation unveils plans to support grassroots football clubs
- Muslim SSS and Essau SSS are Champions of GTBank Principals