Gambian wrestling, which has been dormant for many years, has received a sponsorship worth hundreds of thousands of Dalasi from Gam Housing Real Estate.
According to media reports reaching What’s On-Gambia, the winner of the country’s most recent wrestling bout held at the Independence Stadium, Hoyantan was offered a sea
Jamaican superstar, Jah Cure wasn’t impressed with the police officers who were hired to manage the crowd at his last weekend concert at the Independence Stadium.
The 39-year-old was performing That Girlwhen he noticed two police officers pushing back some front-row fans who were trying to catch a closer glimpse
Once again ST has lived up to the expectations of his fans as he delivered a hair-raising performance at this year’s Open Mic Festival.
The fans that came to see the award-winning rapper belt out his hit singles such as Mandinka Warrior, Aling Domo and Respecko, were left wanting more.
On the 24th December, Fulbe Africa celebrated its fifth anniversary. Over 2000 attendees, including prominent Gambians, gathered at the Kairaba Beach Hotel to support the annual event.
Famous radio presenter, Hulay Jaw launched the evening program by highlighting the importance of Fulbe Africa’s mission which is to promote and preserve the
2017 was unarguably a great year for many Gambian musicians.
Dozens of new music videos were released and some of them garnered hundreds of thousands of views on the American video sharing website, YouTube. In this edition of What’s On-Gambia, we bring you the five most watched videos of the
This New Year’s Eve, Senegalese artists will be invading our country's entertainment hot spots, thanks to our so-called promoters. Instead of promoting our music and culture, they are busy robbing our artists a rare moment to shine and make money during the holidays.
These so-called promoters are quick to argue
A Gambian girl has lashed out at her ‘haters’ following revelations that her husband, Benjamin Holst is a famous beggar in the streets of Europe and Asia.
In an e-mail sent to What’s On-Gambia, she wrote: “I am the girl that they said married to a beggar man and that's
- Immigration boss threatens to sack female officers who bleach their skin
- All you need to know about President Barrow’s ‘juju’ ring
- Fake Viagra being sold on Serre Kunda streets
- Third CineKambiya International Film Festival (CIFF) focuses on film and the rights to truth in transitional justice
- Meet Che Fyah, the young DJ making waves
- Singer David Jay announces return to Gambia
- Hundreds expected to attend protest for Gambian refugees
- Pullo fof ko pullo: All set for Fulbe Africa’s fifth anniversary
- German street beggar bags wife in Gambia!
- Gambia’s Musu Bakoto Sawo wins prestigious African award