Located in the southern part of The Gambia, Gunjur is one of the early coastal settlements in the Kombos. The community has more than 30,000 inhabitants with diverse and beautiful cultures.
The Kombo South settlement was home to some of the finest minds in The Gambia. The likes of Sheikh
Gambian women are gradually taking their rightful place in society. In this edition of What’s On-Gambia, we bring you the five most powerful women in the country right now.
Aja Fatoumatta Tambajang
She’s the minister of Women’s Affairs and also the overseer of the Vice President’s Office. According to sources,
I find it quite inconceivable that homosexuality is still illegal in The Gambia. Now wait, before you stop reading due to your religious beliefs or other reasons, I plead with you to continue reading, grant me the opportunity to get my point across.
How would you feel if someone decided
Since he returned from his maiden European tour that took him to France and Belgium, President Adama Barrow has stopped wearing suits.
There are rumours that he ditched the suites for the Senegambian kaftans because of his bloated stomach.
“With the kaftan, it is difficult to notice his bulging
She's dark and beautiful and she knows it. She embraces, nourishes and celebrates her true complexion. That pure undiluted glowing dark skin sets her apart.
Here are 10 reasons why Juka Lion Darboe is Queen:
Her kinky hair
She epitomizes the true renaissance of the African woman. Unlike ladies of
Things may be heating up between ST and his management team.
The Brikama born rapper is said to have fallen out with his management team headed by Dembo Jobarteh fondly known as D Jobz.
According to a source: “They fell out shortly after ST bagged a contract with GAMCEL.”
More about the fallout coming next week!
With over 30million Facebook fans and married to one of the world’s most popular rappers, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that there are Gambian girls that are desperate to look Kim Kardashian.
Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle is doing everything possible to look exactly like Kanye West’s curvaceous wife including going against
- England-based Gambian businessman set to launch new company
- Alieu Darboe’s foundation unveils plans to support grassroots football clubs
- Muslim SSS and Essau SSS are Champions of GTBank Principals
- Daily Observer stumbles, Sheriff Bojang’s Standard soars
- Hellen and Nathalie: Very beautiful but can’t keep men
- Fury as Barrow’s cheerleader claims there is a shortage of single men
- The Gambia’s youngest CEOs: Meet Sheikh Omar Touray
- Meet Gambia’s best dressed National Assembly Member
- Massive turn out at funeral of much loved mother
- Imam Ba Kawsu renews attack on Jammeh