Former Senegalese energy minister, Samuel Sarr has announced recently that he would be running as independent candidate in his country’s next presidential election, adding to a growing list of hopefuls bucking established political parties.
Samuel, who was very close to ex-President Abdoulaye Wade, is married to a Banjulian, Rose Sarr.
In continuation of his strategy to uplift talents, Saul Sowe has signed a group of Gambian musicians to his record label, Joluv Arts.
They include Nyancho, who is already an established artist with a huge fan base. He has performed at different events in different parts of the country. Despite
She recently made history as the first female student to be elected as president of the University of The Gambia Students’ Union (UTGSU).
But who’s Fatou Jeng?
Born on the 30thSeptember 1996 in Banjul, Fatou attended Albion Lower Basic School before she moved to St Augustine’s Junior Secondary school. She
Mai Fatty still doesn’t know why he was sacked by President Adama Barrow.
But reports reaching What’s On-Gambia suggested his sacking, which generated a lot of media attention, could be as a result of a curse placed on him by the ‘jalangs’ of Foni.
The former interior minister became Foni’s numero
He is one of the few people in The Gambia’s entertainment industry who has never shied away from speaking his truth both on and off the mic.
DJ Che Fyah of Judgemental Sound recently launched a movement aimed at promoting peace and unity among Gambian musicians and deejays, especially those
It's been one year of love for DJ Kanu and his British wife, Carole.
The famous radio DJ commemorated their first anniversary with a beach selfie taken during one of Carole’s visits in the country.
“Wishing my wife a happy 1st anniversary.. the first of many.. I love you baby,”
The mayoral candidates for the Kanifing Municipal Council recently appeared on Keur Fatou to discuss a variety of topics, including how they intend to rebuild public trust and run a transparent administration if elected.
But Taliba Bensouda refused to turn up, and the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS) decided
- I married my husband because I love him! Fatima Jabbe opens up to What's On-Gambia
- 10 reasons why you should vote for Bakary Badjie
- Meet President Barrow’s most outspoken female critics
- Ndeysan! Pape Diouf’s Pencha Mi Hall concert flops beyond imagination
- Footballer Lamin Jallow buys D1m car
- Femi Mahoney: I have forgiven Yahya Jammeh!
- Celebrating 50 years of marriage: Lady Chilel praised as role model for women
- Glorious Njie to represent Gambia at international beauty pageant
- School egg business grows to become major producer
- KM, vote wisely: Talib’s tax plan would hurt the poor
Page 10 of 274