Fireman has reassured his fans that there’s nothing wrong with being a weed smoker.
During a recent show in Lamin, the country’s numero uno reggae DJ told reggae enthusiasts that weed, which is still illegal in The Gambia, teaches you a lot about yourself and the world.
“Ganja we smoke, and
Seedy Njie, who is perhaps one of the most polarizing figures in Gambian politics, is now a presidential surrogate.
The Former APRC minister was among the politicians that accompanied President Barrow during his recently concluded nationwide tour. His job was to advise Barrow, as well as well as talking
The 2018 Super Nawettan will witness a historic Kiangka-Jarrangka participation, as Lower River Region (LRR) has qualified for the next edition of the showpiece event for the first time in history.
The LRR boys from Jarra and Kiang secured their place in the competition, which will be held in October
Another case of alleged medical negligence has come to light, this time from The Gambia’s main hospital, Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH) in Banjul.
A young mother, Oumie Fofana recently took to Facebook to share her harrowing experience of the hospital's poor patient care after her son was involved
Banjul’s Fatoumatta Njai, popularly known as Touma, might soon become The Gambia’s first female political party leader, according to reports reaching What’s On-Gambia.
A source revealed that her name is being tossed around as a possible replacement for Omar A Jallow (OJ) as leader of the People's Progressive Party (PPP).
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
Those are not my words, neither that of Alhagie Mamady Kurang but that of an English novelist, George Orwell. It was said some six decades ago, but it is more relevant now than it was then.
The full programme for the 2018 Senegambian Cultural Week was revealed on Saturday by Yaram Arts, and Youssou Ndour and his Super Etoile band will be performing as the annual event’s headliner.
Taking place in London from the 24th to 27thAugust, the Cultural Week will also feature Gambia’s own Sura Susso
- Susan Njie happily flaunts her enviable backside
- Brussels Airlines accused of ripping off Gambians
- A look at BB Darboe's political career
- 44 most influential young Gambian writers of 2018
- Singateh drops new single featuring A2
- Aja Asombi Bojang’s death unites country
- Meet Noato Kanteh: Japan’s only known Mandinka tantan kusilaa
- Ghanaians claim Princess Shyngle’s tiny waist and shapely backside is fake
- Ras Askia threatens to sue ex-girlfriend for gifts and money he gave her
- Frustrated SSHFC staff go spiritual and place “juju” in MD’s office
Page 10 of 291