An American woman has arrived in The Gambia to join her deported husband after selling most of her belongings including her house.
Katrina Jabbi’s husband, Buba was deported in March 2019 based on a judge’s order from 2010. Media reports revealed he entered the USA in 1995 and overstayed his
The Muslim Youth Charity Foundation (MYCF) is a legally registered Islamic Organisation that comprises of youth, working collectively to contribute in the improvement of the social and economic status of Gambians in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
Over the past years, the foundation has registered tremendous successes which include:
Goliath PAW delivers an edgy and cool appeal that's missing from many recording artists today. Goliath has used his large and growing social media following to build up a cult following in his hometown of Ottawa, ON Canada and in 2015 after moving to Canada's largest city known today as
When Abdoulie Gassama told his friends and family about his decision to become a midwife they thought he was mad.
“They didn’t believe me, especially my friends. They thought midwifery is only for women,” said Gassama who was born in Kerr Omar Saine, a small village in the North Bank
Famous journalist Fatou Camara has congratulated her youngest son for making the honour roll at the New Millennium Middle School in the United States.
Ibrahim Saidy is one of the top students in his school.
A delighted Fatou wrote on Facebook: “Warmest congratulations to my 6thgrader, Ibrahim Saidy on your
Do you know that the Gambia government is still buying luxury cars for ministers, permanent secretaries and senior government officials?
Sources disclosed to What’s On-Gambiathat since Adama Barrow came to power in 2017, millions of dollars have been spent on luxury vehicles, some of which were shipped from other countries.
A UK-based Gambian, Yaya Jobarteh has opened a new sports shop in Brusubi (opposite the Catholic Church) that sells original men’s, women's and children's trainers and sportswear from Adidas, Fila, Nike, Puma and Yeezy. In this interview, he tells us more about his shop.
What's On-Gambia: Tell us about your
- Barrow is the first Gambian president to have a national fans club
- Princess Shyngle is the Gambian queen of Instagram
- Will Sweden deport Lamin Jaiteh to Gambia?
- Girl who partially lost hearing to abuse shares her story
- Mai Fatty wants kids born in Gambia to automatically become citizens
- Young church leader talks about coincidental first meeting with Darboe
- The testimony of YCFaC
- Boxer Badou Jack to feed hundreds of Gambian children
- Mansata is using technology to help with dementia and mental health issues in Africa
- Tallinding hails APRC’s Mansally as a community hero
Page 10 of 330