As we told you a few days ago, ST has tied the knot with his girlfriend, Binta Tamba. Here a few interesting things about her life that most of you probably didn’t know.
1. She’s ST’s numero uno fan since they started dating. Binta is sometimes responsible for managing
Alieu Bah, who is one of the most vocal young people in the country, stunned thousands of his Facebook followers after vowing that he will deactivate his account and never to return until Palestine is liberated and allowed to exist as an independent state.
The young activist is a fervent
She’s the youngest member of the Tambajang family and was living in the USA before her mother’s controversial appointment.
Nafisatou, who nicknamed herself as Miss Trigga, seems to be the new darling of Gambian celebrities since her mother was named The Gambia’s new Vice President.
One of her new celebrity
The Minister of Culture and Tourism and the leader of the National Reconciliation Party, Hon. Hamat Bah was among the ministers that recently appeared before the National Assembly to answer questions pertaining to their ministries.
During his opening speech, the outspoken minister broke down in tears when he thanked
She always claims to be proud of her Kiangka Heritage. But since arriving in the country after more than three years in American as a political refugee, Fatou has not yet set foot in Kiang.
When is she visiting the region that she constantly talked about during her fight against
Trust Bank has been named the worst bank for customer satisfaction by its own customers, some of them non-Gambians who regularly visit the country.
They were responding to a question by What’s On-Gambiain which Facebook users were asked to name the bank with the worst customer service in The Gambia.
Mariama Jallow is thought to have become The Gambia’s first trained female air traffic controller after successfully graduating from the Ghana Civil Aviation Training Academy.
She was among a group of nine young Gambian air traffic controllers who were sent by the Gambia Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) to Ghana for
- Inside Hatib Janneh’s star-studded birthday party
- Are they the smartest young Gambians in the United Kingdom?
- Afrodeezy Njie becomes latest Gambian to appear in Senegalese TV series
- Gambians abroad: 33,904 Gambians live in Italy
- Why Gambian girls should stop wearing Chinese-made underwear
- The Gambia expects promising tourist season!
- When will the Gambian judiciary be Gambianised?
- Gambian women in the engineering sector: Meet Kodou Jeng-Gaye
- These senior civil servants are among the biggest per diem hunters!
- Is Amie Bensouda’s son Darboe’s favourite for KMC mayor?
Page 10 of 245