Is the Minister of Transport, Works and Infrastructure Bai Lamin Jobe the most corrupt minister in the New Gambia?
The National Road Authority (NRA) has recently written a strong letter to Minister Jobe asking him to stop interfering in their work.
The NRA's letter, which was signed by their Board
A struggling Bundung widow and her children will soon move into a new house thanks to the generosity of First Lady Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow and other sympathetic donors.
Kaddy Saidy's husband passed away in ten years ago and since then the family has been struggling and living in a dilapidated house.
Seven young Gambians from different walks of life have arrived in the USA for the 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders.
Among the best-known figures selected for this year's Fellowship are UDP youth leader Kemo Bojang, TRRC's Ebrima Sonko, dancer Elektra and poultry farmer Modou Lamin Fatty.
You have probably seen her provocative photos on Instagram, right? Sukai Wadda is unquestionably Gambia's newest Instagram queen.
In one of her recent photo albums, the US-based beauty left very little to the imagination, which certainly didn't go unnoticed by her male followers.
"Nice body," wrote Instagram user, Bonydaff17.
Jamaican dancehall star Spice has apologised after video footage emerged online of her talking bad about Gambian woman.
The controversial singer faced a massive backlash after she was filmed saying the majority of women in The Gambia bleach their skin.
"She's is a fool for badmouthing Gambian women. What does
Former national footballer Alieu Darboe and rap star Jizzle recently took to Facebook to show off their new luxury cars.
For Alieu, who is based in Sweden, his car was shipped to The Gambia before his arrival for the Koriteh feast.
He owns a BMW that is said to be
One of President Adama Barrow's most famous promises during his 2018 Meet the People Tour was to install a free public Wi-Fi across Brikama that would provide residents and visitors with fast, efficient internet connectivity.
But now many young people in the West Coast capital said his "free public Wi-Fi”
- Gambia's Dawda Jatta to receive award from Queen Elizabeth
- As the public health sector suffers, millions are wasted on water truck cannons
- Hamat Bah's new wife threatens to sue WOG
- Another popular airline to start flights to Gambia
- American woman arrives in Gambia to start new life with deported husband
- Muslim charity rolls up sleeves to help the needy
- Introducing Canada-based Gambian musician, Goliath Paw
- Breaking barriers: Meet one of EFSTH’s male midwives
- Fatou Camara’s son makes honour roll in the USA
- Government is still splashing our money on luxury cars
Page 2 of 324