Another case of alleged medical negligence has come to light, this time from The Gambia’s main hospital, Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH) in Banjul.
A young mother, Oumie Fofana recently took to Facebook to share her harrowing experience of the hospital's poor patient care after her son was involved
Banjul’s Fatoumatta Njai, popularly known as Touma, might soon become The Gambia’s first female political party leader, according to reports reaching What’s On-Gambia.
A source revealed that her name is being tossed around as a possible replacement for Omar A Jallow (OJ) as leader of the People's Progressive Party (PPP).
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
Those are not my words, neither that of Alhagie Mamady Kurang but that of an English novelist, George Orwell. It was said some six decades ago, but it is more relevant now than it was then.
The full programme for the 2018 Senegambian Cultural Week was revealed on Saturday by Yaram Arts, and Youssou Ndour and his Super Etoile band will be performing as the annual event’s headliner.
Taking place in London from the 24th to 27thAugust, the Cultural Week will also feature Gambia’s own Sura Susso
She has one of the best Gambian butts created by the Almighty God.
Susan Njie, also known as Amy Minaj, recently took to Facebook to share a photo showing off her behind as she enjoyed a day soaking up the Italian sun.
Some of her followers were quick to comment,
Brussels Airlines has been accused of ripping off Gambians by charging more than D13, 000 for a one-way ticket from Banjul to Dakar.
Former minister Bai-Mass Taal recently tried to book a flight from Dakar only to find out it was going to cost him a lot of money.
Bakary Bunja Darboe, fondly known as BB, was The Gambia’s vice president for ten years (1982-1992). He now lives in the United Kingdom with his wife, Mbarreh.
BB was born in Kiang Dumbutu but raised in the Greater Banjul Area by the late Seyfo Sanjally Bojang. He is widely believed
- 44 most influential young Gambian writers of 2018
- Singateh drops new single featuring A2
- Aja Asombi Bojang’s death unites country
- Meet Noato Kanteh: Japan’s only known Mandinka tantan kusilaa
- Ghanaians claim Princess Shyngle’s tiny waist and shapely backside is fake
- Ras Askia threatens to sue ex-girlfriend for gifts and money he gave her
- Frustrated SSHFC staff go spiritual and place “juju” in MD’s office
- OPINION: Ebrima Sankareh lied about Jammeh’s leaked audios
- Ya Ida Jallow tells Barrow: We don’t need mosques!
- Record number of 1,700 Muslims to go for Hajj
Page 2 of 282