The deputy permanent secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Melville Roberts, who is currently facing allegations of sexual misconduct, has recently married a 23-year-old Latri Kunda girl.
Reports reaching What's On-Gambia revealed that Melville met Fatou Faye earlier this year before the allegations against him emerged on social media.
Popular radio presenter and model, Fanta Ceesay has recently taken to Instagram to caution girls against having sex with semesters.
She wrote: "Ladies, I am here to remind you. Remind you of your worth. If he didn’t value you 7-8 month ago, what makes you think he will value you
A group of young biomedical scientists have recently established a medical diagnostic laboratory in Kanifing to offer Gambians high quality and advanced laboratory services at an affordable cost.
One of the founders of Affordable Quality Assurance (AQA), Ngange Kebbeh told What's On-Gambia: "Laboratory testing plays a crucial role in the
A Tobokoto man continues to search for his missing wife.
25-year-old Adama Jallow vanished two weeks ago and her husband is doing what he can to make sure she is found.
His sister Fatoumata Baldeh told What's On-Gambia:" We have been to the police to inform them and seek their
On a day the Diplomatic Passport scandal took a new twist, a week when President Barrow refused to go to the National Assembly for the second time to answer questions from NAMs, a month when President Barrow shielded his chums and punished others for committing the same offence, Team Bakary
One of the boys brought to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Vice President Isatou Touray has absconded to the USA to avoid arrest for his alleged involvement in the sale of diplomatic passports.
Ousman Touray is among the protocol officers who are wanted by the police for allegedly selling
Here are the young Gambian musicians who don't smoke marijuana or drink alcohol.
He is one of the most popular reggae dancehall musicians in the country, but ENC doesn't toy with marijuana.
Everyone familiar with Barhama says the same thing about him: He is very disciplined. The singer doesn't
- Jainaba says Gambian men are not romantic
- Kerewan Samba Sira children sit on floor to learn
- OPINION: Is being a woman now a disability in Gambia?
- The Janneh Commission report is full of hypocrisy
- Aji Amy blocks What's On-Gambia on Instagram
- Who has the hotter wife? Steve Trawally or Modou Barrow
- Should UN boss apologise for falling asleep during Barrow's speech?
- Niuminka man spends more than D2m for girlfriend to get perfect body
- 3 reasons Gambian men prefer marrying diaspora women
- Lawratou to represent Gambia at Miss Tourism World
Page 2 of 337