With more than 12,000 fans, Attack has nabbed QCity's highest attendance record to date.
The young rapper, who was virtually unknown two years ago, broke the record set last year by Senegalese superstar and Grammy award-winning singer, Youssou N'Dour.
The Manager at QCity, Omar Jallow disclosed: "At least 15,000 people
Rumours are circulating in Bwian that some young women in the village were recently impregnated by ECOMIG soldiers.
One of the girls (name withheld) is said to be mentally unstable.
Composing of soldiers from neighbouring Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria, ECOMIG troops were sent to The Gambia after the
In a novel gesture, President Adama Barrow is planning to donate cases of bottled water to Operation 3 Years Jotna.
A member of the Barrow Fans Club disclosed to What's On-Gambia: "The president wants to donate bottled water to them, but I am not sure they would accept it."
One of The Gambia's newest movies, Can't Have It All, will be premiered on Saturday, 30th November, at the prestigious Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
Produced by Abigail Azizi, the movie features Lilian Azizi, Omid Wisdom, Margaret Forster, Danny Constant, Sarah Dibasy and JJ Robinson.
Actress Lilian told What's On-Gambia:"We started
Sarjoe Mballow-Barrow has emerged last week after five months out of the public eye, ending an absence that sparked speculation about her whereabouts.
She was in Jimara, Upper River Region to join her husband, President Adama Barrow, at a meeting with the people of Gambisara.
The couple, who were all
How many Gambian families can afford a 2-bedroom "slope house" for D1.6m? Reports reaching What's On-Gambia revealed that the new houses at Taf Global Africa's Dalaba Estate are priced between D1.6m to D3.6m.
This is about the same as the prices of apartments in some parts of
Bakau-born singer, Jizzle has become one of the richest Gambian musicians after pocketing more than D3m from his weekend concert at the Independence Stadium on Saturday.
Sources closed to the Turn by Turn hit maker revealed that over 20,000 excited fans thronged the stadium to watch him.
Sharing news of his
- Why are dialysis patients dying at the EFSTH?
- OPINION: Gambians should not vote for Darboe and Barrow in 2021
- Banjul girl: I'll never forgive my brother
- Modou Barrow, Steve and Hamza back for their country!
- Gov’t officials on Meet the People Tour will receive D2000 per night
- Parents plan to sue Marina International over death of their daughter
- Bigg Faa says he has no regret about meeting Barrow
- New arrivals at Original Sports Shop in Brusubi
- Meet the most popular Gambian hijabi on Instagram
- The Gambia's public smoking ban finally begins
Page 2 of 344