Coastal Elite Properties are currently offering an unbeatable and competitive 36 MONTHS / 3 YEAR payment plan for plots at our Coastal Garden Estate (CGE) in Katchumeh prices as low as D220, 000!! We are currently selling plots at a fast pace and we have very limited plots for this
Germany-based Gambian reggae singer and promoter, King Pata has released a video for his single Nah BigUp Corruption featuring Wippa Demus.
The clip, which was shot in Jamaica, was produced by Dr Caveman and filmed by Ledger and Lenox.
Pata, who was born and brought up in Brikama, is one of the most outspoken Gambian reggae singers. Check out the video now!
Chronixx has been rocking audiences worldwide for many years, but surprisingly the award-winning reggae singer has never performed in The Gambia.
All this is set to change in December when he takes to the stage at the Independence Stadium.
Described as the new golden boy of reggae, Chronixx will be
When Senegal hosted the Organization of the Islamic Conference summit in 2009, former President Abdoulaye Wade appointed his son, Karim as the secretary general of the organising committee.
It looks like The Gambia’s vice president, Fatoumatta Tambajang also repeated the nepotistic precedence set by Wade after meeting an OIC delegation
President Adama Barrow is moving to form his own political party to assert his authority and prepare for the next presidential election, according to reports reaching What’s On-Gambia.
Sources said some close to the president have advised him to establish a party with a good mix of politicians, keeping an
Three Gambian teenage girls between the ages of 15 and 18 have been selected to represent the continent of Africa at the FIRST Global Challenge 2018 International Robotics Competition in Mexico in August.
Amie Sankareh, Vanessa Williams and Ida Camara and their mentor, Juma Baldeh will depart The Gambia on
The minister of Youth and Sports, Henry Gomez has inspired or rather re-inspired a backlash against Barrow’s government for excessive travel expenses and per diem-mongering.
Minster Gomez was slammed for shamelessly attempting to milk taxpayers dry after requesting D277, 494 as per diem for a trip to Azerbaijan and Poland
- Eight years as a police officer: Superintendent David Kujabi shares his story
- Malian hero, Mamoudou Gassama is a backway boy
- Gambian girl emerges best graduating student in Ghanaian university
- Liverpool's Sadio Mane once lived in Brikama?
- Sarjoe Mballow-Barrow spotted wearing MK watch
- Fatou Camara explains why she stopped listening to Mufti Menk
- Omar Bun Jeng hits 1 million views on YouTube
- SubhanAllah! Mathew Jallow says there is no reward for fasting
- How First Lady Fatoumatta Bah Barrow makes her money
- Sinchu Sorrie man on the run after impregnating sister
Page 3 of 274