Afro-manding singer, Manding Morry has become a father once again.
What’s On-Gambiacame to know about the big news from a member of his fan club, Manding Empire.
“He is a father. I don’t know why he doesn’t want to break the news on social media.”
The Paris-based singer and
Daily Observeris in deep trouble with the Gambia Revenue Authority (GRA).
The country’s first and biggest daily newspaper allegedly owes GRA more than D17m in unpaid tax, though some Observer insiders are confident that the matter will be settled outside court.
According to a former senior editor, Daily Observerhas never dropped
Her sudden death shocked many when it was announced on Friday morning.
Aminatah died of natural causes as a result of heart failure, a source close to the singer revealed to What’s On-Gambia.
According to our source, there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding her demise.
The talented singer died a few hours
What was supposed to be his happiest day since joining politics has been marred by tragedy.
Papa Tunkara, GDC candidate for Illiasa Constituency in next month’s National Assembly election, lost his mother just a few days before his nomination at the IEC’s headquarter in Kerewan, North Bank Region (NBR).
As the National Assembly election gets closer, some candidates are currently busy canvassing for votes.
In Brikama North, Alhagie S Darboe is the clear favorite to become the constituency’s first National Assembly Member since the demarcation of Kombo Central into two.
His main opponent is Pa Manneh, a former APRC
The country’s youngest principal magistrate, Omar Jabang has returned home recently after living in exile in the USA for more than a year.
He fled the country shortly after he was released from detention by the Gambia Police Force (GPF).
According to sources, former President Yahya Jammeh was not happy
One would have imagined that only ordinary, unemployed and poor Gambians are bearing the brunt of the economic hardship in the country. Well, that assumption is flawed. Even celebrities are victims of the hard times.
Reports reaching What’s On-Gambiarevealed that Njillan Cena Faye has left the country a couple of
- ‘Mysterious screaming baby’ prevents Barrow from moving to State House?
- Celebrating Women’s Day! Is she the oldest gardener in The Gambia?
- It’s official! Mavado is coming to The Gambia
- Face of Beauty Gambia 2017: Everything you need to know
- Ya'Allah modaay tanaa president: Imam Waka Mbye tells Lawyer Darboe to quit politics
- Meet the most talked-about July 22nd Beauty Pageant queens!
- Minister Darboe suggests Private Modou Njie be given national award
- Anything! Big Faa has the whole country singing along to catchy rap
- Lady Chilel Jawara’s niece officially joins politics
- Omar Jallow is first “back way” victim in Barrow era