Davido will in December become the first international musician to headline the first major concert at QCity in Bijilo presented by Fast Entertainment and powered by Waka J VIP and Fizzle Entertainment.
Expected to attract thousands of Naija music enthusiasts in the country, the highly anticipated concert is announced to
A group of people in Brikama are planning to announce a new political party to oppose Adama Barrow if he’s selected as the UDP candidate in the next presidential election.
According to a source, the party, which would be named Democratic Party (DP), is expected to be led by a
Teachers at Mansa-Colley Bojang School think their children are missing out by not learning about other countries and lifestyles.
So, the school in Brikama has teamed up with a Dutch school in Amsterdam to launch a special pen pal scheme.
Some of the pupils on Monday received their first handwritten
One of the most popular UDP supporters on social media, Bakary Jadama, popularly known as UDP Lion Jadama, has accused Diaspora Gambians of using Awa Sisay against First Lady Fatoumata Bah-Barrow.
Jadama told What’s On-Gambia: “There are people in the Diaspora using her.”
Awa is among government critics who
King Pata has called on the Brikama Police Station to release a group of young people who were arrested for marijuana possession.
The outspoken Germany-based reggae singer was responding to Commissioner Mawlud Faal of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency who told journalists on Monday that three Gambians, Paul Gomez,
Fatou Camara is no longer hiding her admiration for Sierra Leone’s First Lady, and for some people, it's hard to know exactly what to make of it. Is she sincere? Is she trying to rattle Fatoumata Bah-Barrow’s cage?
The famous journalist was recently in Washington DC to witness Fatima
President Adama Barrow has allegedly appealed to the executive committee of the United Democratic Party (UDP) to cancel their upcoming congress.
A party insider revealed to What’s On-Gambiathat the Gambian leader is scared the congress will bolster his vice president, Ousainou Darboe’s position as the most powerful political leader in
- Do you want an affordable plot of land in an area that’s becoming popular?
- Duma sen morom: Saffie Saine looks stunning in new photo
- European philanthropist tells EU to investigate Barrow’s excessive spending
- Support Gambian music: ST to launch his "Saluto" album at the stadium
- Davido and Sidiki join foreign stars performing during Christmas
- Over 25,000 expected to storm stadium to hear Mufti Menk
- No, Sarjoe Mballow is not pregnant!
- Aminata and Fatou know everything about FaBB’s D35m scandal
- Gambian singer making waves in the USA
- Back to school party set for Sunday
Page 3 of 291