The newly crowned prince of Gambian music, ST will perform at this year’s Inter-School Festival at Farafenni in the North Bank Region.
“The event will take place on the 7th February at the Farafenni mini-stadium,” ML Darboe of Dabzy Promotion told What’s On-Gambia.
ST, who won Artiste of the Year
Bala Gaye will visit The Gambia in February, his first trip since his famous divorce from Hellen Maroun.
The champion wrestler is accompanying mbalax giant, Pape Diouf who is booked to perform in the country from 15th -17th February at different venues within the Greater Banjul Area.
“I am coming with my
The owner of Manneh Shipping and Logistics has said some Gambians in the United Kingdom are deploying crusading tactics with the intention of dirtying his image.
In a lengthy Facebook post that generated a lot of reactions, Pa Saihou Manneh wrote: “I started my logistics business career in 2011. In
Here are eight Gambian celebrities who have never entered an airplane.
He is a rapper, who is famous for his hit single Anything Anything. Bigg Faa was once refused a visa to The UK, where he was expected to perform for the Gambian community.
She claims to be the
The chairman of Operation Remove Barrow 2019, Yoro Jallow has disclosed they are printing 10,000 t-shirts to distribute across the country.
“Barrow should step down in December as he promised during his presidential campaign or else Gambians would rise up and kick him out of the State House,” said Yoro
Gambian Child is setting records with his new music video,Dalaba.
The video, a response to rumours that his uncle, O’Boy was arrested for their controversial single,Imam, dropped on the 23rd January, after weeks of build-up.
As of Tuesday, 29th January, Dalaba garnered more than 120,000 views, pushing it past Nobles’ Mosanam, which
Senegalese Star Wally Seck will be performing at the Independence Stadium in Bakau on 14th February to raise money for Bakau’s BK Milan FC.
This is the first time in many years for a First Division club to take up such fundraising initiative.
So many football talents have abandoned the game
- Wahsahalat Awards 2019: Full list of nominees
- Sleepy Barrow: President dozes off during bridge inauguration
- “I don’t want to bleed to death”: Girl appeals for help to end frequent nosebleeds
- CONFIRMED: Gambians want sex more when it’s cold outside
- Bakoteh councillor: “Children born in Gambia to foreign parents should be third class citizens”
- Sonko denies receiving money from Jammeh for presidential campaign
- Introducing one of Gambia's finest female event hosts
- So all the foreign musicians left without paying their income taxes to GRA
- Young people in politics: Meet GDC’s national treasurer
- Haddy Faye is now the Khalifa General of Gambian promoters
Page 3 of 307