US-based comedian, Baba Ja, aka Sering Thiapathioly, has admitted his regrets over supporting President Adama Barrow as he criticised the president’s alleged involvement in the Serahule caste conflicts.
The famous comedian was a prominent supporter of the Gambian leader.
But he has now withdrawn his support following rumours that the
The SaGG Foundation (Sponsor a Gambian Girl) is a girls’ education movement, with the aim of championing the cause for the education of girls in The Gambia. Education is a basic human right and our vision is to advocate this and pair up girls with sponsors to help with their
Following the allegations made by the Brikama Area Council chairman Sheriffo Sonko that the people of Sanneh Kunda kabilo were behind #Occupy BAC, we want to inform the general public that this is not true.
It is completely wrong and disrespectful for him to point out only one kabilo out
It should come as no surprise that Bakau-born artist, One Pac has been in and out of prison for several years.
Appearing on Kerr Fatou's Playlist, the controversial singer disclosed he has a very long criminal record.
"I have entered Mile 2 Prison nineteen times and I have been tried
When Haruna Jammeh's daughter heard how her father was brutally killed by junglers, she felt sad and hurt, but she's also ready to fight for justice.
"Your killers happen to be your own brothers who are to protect you and protect the country but instead they killed you and not
Here are the three common places that married men regularly visit to find side chicks:
Banks along the Kairaba Avenue and Banjul are common places where married men go to find side chicks. Young female bankers are not very difficult to get when you have hundreds of thousands
Ousman Rambo Jatta last week redoubled his support for Yahya Jammeh, ignoring revelations at the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRRC) that the former president was engaged in a series of human rights violations including summary executions and abductions.
In a WhatsApp voice message, the deputy leader for the Alliance
- POEM: Brikama, my sweet hometown
- Gambia to battle Djibouti for AFCON 2021 qualifier
- Youssou N'Dour tells the West: "Don't force homosexuality on us!"
- Horejah Bala-Gaye and husband finally photographed together
- Fears grow for missing young woman with epilepsy
- Who's T Smallz new girlfriend Jessica Miller?
- Barrow beats Macky, Kagame and others to be Africa's 5th best leader
- Young Gambian woman wins prestigious award in England
- Jola men are the most loyal to their TOUBAB partners
- GPU awards Gambia's most incompetent and divisive minister
Page 3 of 330