Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in USA.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is closely monitoring the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. USCIS offers relief measures to nationals of those three countries who are currently in the United States.
The Gambia’s young rising rap and afro-manding star, Artenola has revealed that he is set to launch his debut album Dem Beeh Jeh on 22nd November, 2014 at Alliance Franco on Kairaba Avenue.
According to him, the album comprises f ten tracks and some of the promotional songs are dem beeh
She was attacked by her ex-boyfriend Silky Criss in his hit single, Red Card.
“Girl you broke my heart, now I give you RED CARD. Stay away!”
Sandeng is now staying away from him as she enjoys her new relationship with fellow band member, Modou Joof a.k.a Dre.
Manding Morry’s ex-girlfriend, Saffie Bah has posted a photo showing herself posing with a copy of the Holy Quran.
She was surprisingly dressed in a niqab. The photo, which generated more than 400 likes on Facebook, was uploaded along with the caption: “For the love and security of our place in
After going through submitted proposals, I am glad to inform all and sundry that I have settled for this design by James Kolawole as the official logo for our Gambian Film Industry, till further notice. I will be liaising with the National Centre for Arts and Culture (NCAC) and the
DJs and presenters at Capital FM can go back to playing Gee’s songs after a ban was lifted by the radio’s management last week.
Gee’s songs were suddenly pulled from Capital FM’s playlist after the controversial rapper blasted one of their DJs for accusing him of being a ‘copycat artist’.
It is becoming more and more common to hear about young couples, some with children, getting divorced. What’s wrong with the Gambian society?
Below is an advice from a young woman, who is successfully married:
Respect each other and try to find something you love to do together. The problem
- Fen dafa araam: Radio presenter, Suebreeze clarifies relationship with Saul Sowe
- The Farafenni ‘jinneh’: Police fails to protect Munina Dicko’s identity
- I regret marrying Balla Gaye: Hellen Maroun spills the beans
- They ‘sabotaged’ The Gambia: Miss Africa USA founder apologizes to Yassin Faal
- Bai leen netale: Nancy Nanz takes a swipe at rumour mongers in new single
- Chai lee! Women have different aroma and taste – says model Isatou Jallow
- Online pervert quits Facebook after being outed by What’s On-Gambia
- Deejay Limbo drops new single, ‘You Got To Know’
- Model Gina Manneh bags new boyfriend!
- Ebola outbreak not likely to affect tourism – confirms The Gambia Experience
Page 226 of 279