Actress Bella Gassama is now married. The upcoming Nollywood star got hitched to Pa Lie Low, a prominent member of the Gambian community in the USA.
US-based Gambian activist, Mprez Jaa was among the first people to break the news online. She wrote: “I am the happiest person today. The
Miss 22 July, Haddijatou Hydara has vehemently denied rumors that she had secret trysts with Syrian-born Africell boss, Raafat Al-Ahmar.
Rumors reaching What’s On-Gambia claims that the beauty queen wants to start a romantic relationship with wealthy Raafat.
“Rafaat used to follow Haddijatou anywhere she goes and he tells everyone he
The Gambian music industry is ‘not female-friendly at all.’ The only promising young female singer right now is Sandeng of the Humanity Starz.
What happened to Rugie, Nancy Nanz and Cess Ngum. What’s On-Gambia takes a look at how they fared in the industry:
Nancy Nanz is probably
What’s going on between Gee and his fellow artists? As you know, everyone has recently been congratulating the rapper on his birthday, except his colleagues in the music industry.
Gee wrote on Facebook: “Thanks for making my day special Gambia. Amullen morrom.. Few artists rek njor ma wish nak.. manglen
Gambian international singer, Singateh has announced the birth of his first child with fiancée, Betty Marong.
In a statement posted on his Facebook wall, Singateh said the baby, born in Norway, is a blessing in his life.
“Welcome to my world my little princess, my queen, my angel and of
The New Jeswang community is mourning the loss of Ebrima Sillah, who died recently when their boat sank off the Libyan Coast.
He was on his way to enter the Italian island of Lampedusa illegally. Ebrima was a well-known young man, who was selling second hand items in Westfield.
A romance scammer who is running more than ten fake female profiles on Facebook has been unmasked.
Moses Baldeh, now based in the USA, is said to be the man. According to information reaching What’s On-Gambia, he is very good at luring ignorant and naïve men into fake relationships, with
- Katato: T Smallz Suso goes on Facebook rant after What’s On-Gambia feature
- New co-wife for Awa Fatty: Multi-millionaire Yusupha Saidy takes Kajie Ceesay as second wife
- What went wrong? T-Smallz, Manding Morry, Bro K and Silky Criss experiencing decline in popularity
- Moeblac robbed, thief breaks into the young producer’s house
- If you don’t want to see my semi-naked photos, unfriend me! A defiant Aisha Babou tells critics
- Wrestler Modou Lo gets married, but not to Gambian beauty Ya Amy Jobe
- Dressing for Ramadan: Oumie Fofana starts 30 days hijab challenge
- DJ Lamin Cham and Thione Seck take a swipe at Cyber Warriors in new Saf Connect video
- Fatou Fatty cancels interview with What’s On-Gambia at the last minute
- Boy bi du sen morom: Rapper Gee launches new clothing line