Katchumeh Gunjur is a quiet tranquil area located between Sanyand and Gunjur. It’s about 25 minutes’ drive from Brusubi Turn Table.
Katchumeh Garden Estate comprises of 280 plots measuring 30x30m and 30x20m in which Phase 1 and 2 are SOLD OUT!
• Access road from both main Highways
For many years, she’s been widely regarded as one of the sexiest young Gambian socialites.
And Saffie Saine, who continues to command attention, recently shared a photo of herself sporting an elegant red blazer teamed with a casual pair of skinny jeans.
The photo, which was also shared by photography
A European philanthropist, who runs a charity in The Gambia, has filed a complaint in Brussels against President Adama Barrow, alleging that European Union taxpayers’ money is being mismanaged.
He told What’s On-Gambia: “The European Union gave millions of Euros to the new government to transform the country, but they
The Gambia’s numero uno rapper, ST will launch his new album, Saluto on Saturday, 1st December 2018, at the Independence Stadium.
The award-winning rapper said the upcoming album is another step in the development of his career since joining the rap industry.
The first single in the album, Fuwareyaahas garnered more
Davido and Sidiki Diabaté have joined the list of international stars performing in The Gambia during the 2018 Christmas and New Year.
Both musicians will perform in December at the Independence Stadium.
This year’s Christmas and New Year, which is expected to attract thousands of Gambians in the Diaspora, is
More than 25,000 Gambians are expected to attend Zimbabwean-born Islamic scholar, Mufti Menk’s first public sermon in The Gambia.
The landmark religious event will be held on the 3rd November, 2018 at the Independence Stadium, which is the country’s biggest event venue.
In a recorded video message, Mufti Menk said: “The
Is Sarjoe Mballow pregnant or not? This was the question on some people's lips since her pregnancy rumours emerged earlier this year.
However, President Adama Barrow’s second wife showed no hint of a baby bump as she graced the launching of the country’s new electronic ID cards last week at
- Aminata and Fatou know everything about FaBB’s D35m scandal
- Gambian singer making waves in the USA
- Back to school party set for Sunday
- Another beautiful Gambian backside crafted by God
- Lie Saine’s legal fund receives only ONE donation
- Introducing the new Secretary General and Head of the Civil Service
- Rohey Malick Lowe to celebrate 100 days in office
- First Family spends D8219 a day on food?
- Katchumeh Garden Estate: Only a few plots left for D6, 112 per month
- Modou Barrow lied to the whole nation
Page 4 of 291