President Adama Barrow may not be moving into the State House any time soon, according to rumours reaching What’s On-Gambia.
During his maiden press conference, Barrow announced that he would relocate from Kairaba Beach Hotel to the State House once the ECOMIG soldiers declare the presidential residence safe for occupancy.
She is more than 80 years old, but Na Fatoumatta Ceesay is still growing vegetables.
The famous Jarumeh Koto grandmother could be the oldest gardener in the country. She took up gardening more than six decades ago and cites pottering around her plants as the key to her long life.
Big up, Mavado fans!
The Gully God has announced his maiden concert in The Gambia. Yes, Mavado will be performing in the country in May 2017.
The concert will be held at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
The Jamaican reggae superstar will reportedly fly in with his band and management
It’s happening on the 6th May at the prestigious Jaama Hall in Kairaba Beach Hotel.
In this edition of What’s On-Gambia, we rounded up everything you need to know about the Face of Beauty Gambia 2017.
The pageant is organised by Biddy’s Promotion under the leadership of Ida Bidwell.
Waka Mbye has joined calls for Lawyer Ousainou Darboe to quit politics, claiming he is not destined to be a president.
In a Facebook live video, the young imam appealed to the UDP leader to withdraw from the spotlight and devote more time to the worship of Allah.
It is a pageant that has attracted a lot of controversy and outrage in the past four years. In this edition of What’s On-Gambia, we present to you the most talked-about winners and runners-up of the Miss 22nd July Scholarship and Beauty Pageant:
Ndey Oley Taal
She is from the famous
The Gambia’s foreign affairs minister and leader of the United Democratic Party (UDP) has suggested that former death row inmate, Private Modou Njie should receive a national award for bravery.
He was among a group of soldiers and US-based Gambians that attacked State House on December 30, 2014, to remove
- Anything! Big Faa has the whole country singing along to catchy rap
- Lady Chilel Jawara’s niece officially joins politics
- Omar Jallow is first “back way” victim in Barrow era
- Fatou Camara rubbishes rumours of dating multi-millionaire Amadou Samba
- Why Barrow would never push for an APRC ban
- Brikama Missira: The Kabilo that never supported Babili Mansa
- The weekend that was for Gambian foreign-based players
- GDC set for a landslide in National Assembly election!
- MaximBady has more Facebook followers than Gambian population
- EU deal raises questions about deportation of back way boys