A controversial video showing a teenage girl in Gambia Senior Secondary School uniform performing Passa Passa has left many asking who imported the Jamaican dance craze into the country.
Filmed during a school event held in Banjul, the video has now garnered more than 270,000 views on What’s On-Gambia’s Facebook
Gambians on social media have expressed their concern over President Adama Barrow’s weight gain.
The Gambian leader has been piling on the kilos since he took office in January 2017 after defeating former President Jammeh in a hard-fought presidential election.
Freelance journalist and political activist, Lamin Sanyang wrote on Facebook:
Amadou Samba’s lawyer, Mary Abdoulie Samba on Tuesday accused the lead counsel of the Commission of Inquiry, Amie Bensounda of sensationalising evidence provided by witnesses.
Addressing the court, the outspoken lawyer said: “Counsel is here to help the Commission, not to sensationalise evidence but to rely on the facts as
ENC is back with another hit song, tell your friends!
The country’s numero uno reggae dancehall singer has released his new single,Every Day featuring ST.
Speaking to What’s On-Gambia, he said: “This song Every Day is the second single from my upcoming album #Victory2018.”
ENC added: “Both I and ST
A German non-governmental organisation (NGO) is facing accusations that it treats its Gambian staff badly.
According to a former employee, low wages, heavy workload and fear of being fired are some of the horrible working conditions most Project Aid The Gambia workers have to endure.
The former employee, who begged
Former Secretary General and Head of the Civil Service, Dr. Njogu Bah has taken steps to launch his political party.
The party, which is yet to be registered with the Independent Electoral Commission, has been named the Gambia Action Party (GAP).
A source close Dr. Bah told What’s On-Gambia: “He
In a boost to The Gambia's burgeoning tourism industry, famous German tour operator, FTI Group is set to construct two new five-star hotels in the country.
The Minister of Tourism Hon. Hamat Bah has already signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with FTI for the construction of the hotels in
- The Gambia’s Jhus is fast becoming UK’s most popular rapper
- Bercy 2017: Here are the Gambian celebrities who attended
- Amie Camara: Men who leak naked pics and videos online are imbeciles
- 10 things you probably didn’t know about UDP’s Ousainou Darboe
- University student hypnotized and robbed in Brusubi!
- How GSM providers are now helping police catch thieves
- Coastal Properties – Katchumeh Garden Estate
- Sarjoe Mballow finally debuts baby bump
- Amie Bojang Sissoho mocked online after BBC interview blunder
- Here is what actually happened after Mai’s sacking
Page 4 of 246