The Gambian Nollywood actress is back at it again. Princess Shygle recently posted another photo, showing off some skin for her Facebook fans.Â
She is undoubtedly one of the countryâ€™s hottest chicks. Princess is always feeling confident about her body. She is no stranger to posting photos of herself
Whatâ€™s On-Gambia has learnt that Jamaican star, Sizzla Kolonji is performing in the country in May 2014.
He is one of the giants in the reggae industry and his tracks like Simplicity, Dry Cry and Thank You Mamma have enjoyed a lot of airplay by Gambian deejays.Â
â€œDetails of the concert have
Rumors are suggesting that Sweden has the highest rate of divorce among Gambians living in the diaspora and most of the time, women are the ones filling in for divorce.Â
Sometimes, society influences the choices we make. Sweden is a country where it is â€œcoolâ€ to
Yankuba Kijera, whose father died in the fatal Banjul-Barra boat accident, has spoken of his shock at hearing the news on Friday.Â
His father, Bora Lamin Kijera was killed along with seven other passengers. Speaking to The Point Newspaper, the police spokesman, ASP David Kujabi disclosed that a man
It was all good just few months ago with Manding Morry and his former manageress, Matty Jobe, but for some strange reasons the best friends have now decided to part ways.Â
Matty, who works with the National Council for Arts and Culture, is well-known in the Gambian music industry.
Furious woman insults Whatâ€™s On-Gambia for writing about her familyâ€™s trial with ex-toubab husband
A Gambian woman living in Germany, Fatou Kujabi was embroiled in a war of words with Whatâ€™s On-Gambia after it stood by a Facebook post about her familyâ€™s trial with ex-husband, Ingolf Buchheister.Â
The case was first reported by Foroyaa Newspaper on the 25thSeptember, 2013. Fatouâ€™s estranged German husband sued her
Two months after it came out that he fathered more than three children with different women; Nova has finally broken his silence.Â
The popular singer-cum-producer has decided to answer the critics and rumour-mongers with lyrics. A new song dubbed tuu ma lee, duu lee muna luu maa, suggested he
- Cess is back in studio after baby break
- Awa (Gambie) Jongaâ€™s dad responds to rumours: â€œYoussou N'Dour gave us nothing!â€
- Report: Matty Jobe on her Theatre for Development project
- How true? Gay men fleeing the country to seek refuge in Senegal
- Balla Gayeâ€™s father tells Hellen Maroun: Stay out of the spotlight
- Haddy Faye addresses break-up rumours: Is Absolute Glam still on?
- Hands off my man! Modou Lo calls it quits with Gambian girlfriend? â€“ Now dating model
- See Fatima Jabbe all dressed up for â€˜BATTEREDâ€™ premiere!
- Time to step up: Four local rappers set to battle it out in finals of 2013 Cypher Rap Battle
- Gambian modelâ€™s date with Dubai prince and billionaire, Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum