The Gambiaâ€™s Hellen Zainab Maroun, is becoming a familiar face and voice in Senegalese media. Not because sheâ€™s the daughter of supermarket tycoon, Paul Maroun, but because she is married to the lion of the arena, Balla Gaye II.
The question on everyoneâ€™s lips is â€“ is it glamorous to
Marriages are tough. Some of us have been there and thatâ€™s why we understand when celebrity marriages go kaput.
In this edition of Whatâ€™s On-Gambiawe want to take a look back at some of the breakups that set the tongues wagging. Breakups that made everyone say, â€œyes! We knew it!â€
Singateh (Freaky Joe) enjoyed a â€œsecretive and excitingâ€ relationship with fellow artist Rugie, a reliable source disclosed to Whatâ€™s On-Gambia.
The two famous singers started dating while they were recording Singatehâ€™s popular song Livit Up for his Rejoice album.
â€œWe were both surprised when they started flirting,â€ an ex-member of Singatehâ€™s crew
There is nothing wrong with dreaming big, it gives you something to strive for. Sprouting afro-manding star, Manding Morry is now poised to crack into the international music scene. Nayaato dorung!
Last week, he launched a new video for his hit single Nna Kamma. The long awaited video was directed
The Gambia is no longer the country where women are content with what they got. Women are increasingly becoming body conscious. Itâ€™s no wonder we have fitness centers and fashion boutiques mushrooming all over the Greater Banjul area.
Many of our chepehsare now running to the market to get their
In the first voting update provided by Whatâ€™s On-Gambia for Gambiaâ€™s 20 Sexiest women poll, Ramatoulie Gassama-Jabang tops the list.
The former Fatu Show presenter and youth activist is currently on the top spot. She is followed by Banjul Nightlife presenter, Ida Bidwell-Mbowe. The wife of AfriRadio manager, Oumina Braima is
The Senegalese dancer, NdÃ¨ye Gueye Jr landed in a media storm, after disclosing on TV that the Gambian President, Yahya Jammeh gave her millions of CFA after dancing for him in Kanilai.
She revealed: â€œI was in Gambia, with Aida Dada and Yaya Jammeh gave us millions"
During the interview,
- Balla Gaye II vs Tapha Tine: Which side are you supporting?
- Sure, theyâ€™re beautiful, but why are the Fatty girls famous?
- Gambian producer Prierre Coron dies in Oslo
- Cess drops new music video for single Rewi Gambia
- Not a secret: Mam Malen knows how to party hard
- So many haters: Fayer responds to critics of her modeling photos
- The Ministry of Tourism postpones this year's Roots Homecoming Festival
- Pregnant Nancy Nanz Debuts Baby Bump
- Isnâ€™t he young for her? Fatou Camara linked to rapper, Gee
- Gambian model Fatou Khan wows as she welcomes the summer