All the foreign musicians who performed in The Gambia during the Christmas and New Year Holidays did not pay any income taxes, despite earning millions of Dalasis.
“They were supposed to pay D50, 000 each to the Gambia Revenue Authority, but they all left without paying,” disclosed a senior tax
Currently heading the internal audit of the IGIGamstar Insurance Company, Lamin Bojang is the national treasurer for the Gambia Democratic Party (GDC).
The up and coming politician was born and brought up in Brikama.
When he was re-elected into the GDC executive during the party’s recent congress in the Upper
Self-styled black Barbie, Haddy Faye is without a doubt the new Khalifa General of Gambian music promoters.
Over the weekend, her two-night events dubbed Absolute Weekend 2.0, which were headlined by Grammy award-winning Senegalese cultural icon Youssou Ndour and The Gambia’s own Jaliba Kuyateh, brought down the curtain on an
Senegalese champion wrestler, Balla Gaye earned D8.5million from his combat with Modou Lo on Sunday night at the Leopard Sedat Senghore Stadium in Dakar.
Balla, the most popular wrestler among Gambian wrestling enthusiasts, defeated Modou Lo in the first round of their match.
The former “lion of the arena”
Here we go again…
Senegalese president, Macky Sall is weirdly trying to take credit for the Trans-Gambia Bridge, which is expected to be inaugurated this month.
Information reaching What’s On-Gambia revealed Macky, who is seeking re-election, is boasting that the bridge is one of his government’s major accomplishments.
An insider at
Former Manchester United coach, Louis Van Gaal is the latest international celebrity to visit The Gambia, eating domoda and touring the Greater Banjul Area with his family and friends.
One of his Gambian fans, Buharri Gomez, who was lucky to meet him, disclosed to What’s On-Gambia: “I think he would
Dancehall singer, Sophia Byass has disclosed she recently saw a hijabi smoking and drinking alcohol in a night club in the Senegambia Strip.
She wrote on Facebook: “What is decent? I saw a lady (hijab) in a club smoking and drinking. I was in my short dress, seated, drinking soft.
- Mengbekering just reached another record-breaking milestone
- Gambia is 1st runner-up in Miss West Africa International
- SubhanAllah: Jamaica’s Spice is coming to Gambia!
- 3 people who became celebrities in 2018
- Party congresses: What you need to know
- Mother with epilepsy fights for life after falling into boiling oil
- Travellers complain about rude, unfriendly Senegalese border officers
- Barrow wants to marry Gambia’s Amber Rose
- Gambian teenager bags D4.8 million scholarship to attend British boarding school
- Fatou Camara and First Lady: An unlikely friendship is born