A partially-deaf nurse has disclosed to What’s On-Gambia that her hearing was damaged as a child after she was brutally slapped by her neighbour.
Ndey Fatou Njie said: “We were all staying in the same compound. I was playing with his daughter and then she suddenly started crying for no reason.
The leader of the Gambia Moral Congress (GMC), Mai Ahmad Fatty supports birthright citizenship for children born in the country to non-Gambian parents.
This was disclosed by the Constitutional Review Commission on their Facebook page: “Hon. Mai Ahmad Fatty supports automatic citizenship to be granted to anyone born in The
John Charles Ndow, a young church leader at the St Kizito's Catholic Church in Bakoteh, said he was surprised that Ousainou Darboe is so friendly and down-to-earth after his first meeting with the United Democratic Party (UDP) leader.
He told What’s On-Gambia: “He was at our office, Kerr Finder in
In 2014, Your Change For A Change (YCFaC) a group of Young People in The Gambia first wrote a proposal for a free national health fair in The Gambia due to the high prevalence of diseases such as Malaria, Diabetes, Hypertension etc then took it to the ministry of health
Champion boxer, Badou Jack plans to feed hundreds of Gambian children each day through nutritional shakes in a bid to combat malnutrition, disclosed Arabian Business.
In an interview with the website, Badou said the shakes will be paid for through the sale of his ‘Ripper Nutrition’ bars in the United
A young Gambian in the United Kingdom, Mansata Kurang is putting a smile on many faces after creating an interactive virtual reality platform to help dementia patients with reminiscence therapy.
The 32-year-old is a trained mathematician and creative technologist who was born and brought up in The Gambia before moving
Some residents of Tallinding have commended their councillor, Baboucarr Mansally for chalking successes since his election into the Kanifing Municipal Council.
One of Tallinding's youth leaders, Musa Leigh told What’s On-Gambia: “Baboucarr is a truly remarkable politician who is loved by everyone here. His passion for his job always shines
- Here are the top public secondary schools
- Awa Gai debuts husband No.3 on Facebook
- Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow’s charities prove she’s more than just a First Lady
- Meet the only known young Gambian working in the Maldivian tourism industry
- Africell is in trouble as Orange prepares to enter the Gambian market
- Horejah Bala-Gaye and Alagie Barrow: Inside their love story
- 1700 Gambians to perform Hajj this year after agreement with Saudi Arabia
- I’m sorry! Sweden’s Isatou Sawaneh apologizes for insulting Gambians
- I converted my white British husband to Islam
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Ebrima Sillah joins Barrow’s team of praise singers