It doesn’t take a Professor of English Language or Communications to notice that President Adama Barrow is monotonic, grammatically and linguistically mediocre and keeps using the same words and phrases over and over again in his interviews with journalists.
Some people have already started suggesting that he needs an Oxford
Saffie Mbye was an obscure wanna-be model before her secret marriage to the country’s most popular international footballer, Modou Barrow.
Since her marriage to Modou, the young beauty’s name is on the wagging tongues of many and has become quite a sensation overnight.
Born in Pipeline, Saffie was a sprouting
Shocking revelations are emerging over the death of Ousman Koro Ceesay – almost 22 years since his gruesome murder while serving as finance minister.
An online media outlet alleged that Edward Singateh, who was former president Yahya Jammeh’s vice president and closest aide, ordered the extermination.
In an interview with
The much-awaited arrival of Fatou Camara has been cancelled once again over alleged security concerns.
The former GRTS presenter, who was in Senegal, last week, was expected in the country by her legion of fans. However, sources revealed to What’s On-Gambiathat her visit was cancelled at the last moment
Whoever said that University of The Gambia (UTG) graduates or certificates are not recognized internationally must be having a rethink these days.
Famara Singhateh, a law graduate has bagged a coveted position as head of Gambia Desk with a law firm in Brussels, Belgium. His areas of specialization for his
“It’s a hoax. There is no plastic rice in The Gambia.”
These were the words of Dr Zainab Jallow, managing director of the Food Safety and Quality Authority. She was responding to concerns and swirling allegations about plastic rice being sold in Gambian markets.
“I can assure you that
GTBank are the champions of the 2017 edition of the Late Governor Famara Jatta Inter-Bank Football Tournament.
Opponents, Access Bank put up a respectable challenge in the finals played recently at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
GTBank won the game 3-1 in a penalty shootout following a goalless regulation time.
- Should Barrow legalise marijuana?
- Jatou Mbowe appearing in new movie with Nollywood giants
- UDP NAMs allegedly bought Oxford dictionaries to fight back against Halifa Sallah
- Here are the top 10 most influential Gambians
- Dr Muhammed Tekanyi unveils Facebook page to promote health awareness
- Gambian girl bags job with UK’s largest commercial TV network
- German girl, Lara Presser is in The Gambia to volunteer on a farm in Sanyang
- INTERVIEW: Foni Kansala’s NAM breaks silence
- FINALLY! Anne Kansiime is The Gambia’s new vice president!
- Are Gambians the most annoying plane passengers in Africa?