Jizzle said he is the best musician in The Gambia right now.
The Bakau-born singer, who is currently warming to launch his newest album, made the claim during a press conference on Saturday at the Baobab Hotel in Bijilo.
He also claimed he is the "people's choice" and his album
A furniture set consisting of a sofa with matching chairs are among the gifts allegedly given to Toufah Jallow by former President Yahya Jammeh, according to a former State House insider.
The pair had a brief fling shortly after she won the Miss 22ndJuly Scholarship Pageant, an initiative by Jammeh
Commuters in the Greater Banjul Area, who often face punishing delays on roads because of Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Masaneh Kinteh's convoy, are taking to social media to air their complaints.
Sait Matty Jow, a lecturer at the University of The Gambia, argued that citizens have the right to
More than 10 executive members of Operation 3 Years Jotna have quit in a mass resignation and some could be joining the Barrow Fans Club.
Among those who resigned include Fatou Conta (Gambia), Sheriff Jadama (Gambia), Alieu Badjan (Gambia), Boy Pullo (Italy), Musa Touray (Germany), Fatou Bah (USA), Isatou Jallow
More and more young Gambian women are travelling to Turkey to undergo affordable cosmetic surgery.
Rumour reaching What's On-Gambia revealed that a famous Gambian-Egyptian socialite (name withheld) was recently in Turkey to improve the appearance of her buttocks.
"She now looks more beautiful," said a source who claimed to be close
The Gambia has introduced visa-free travel for citizens from more than 100 countries.
In a press release by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, citizens from England, Sweden, Finland, South Africa, Nigeria, Latvia, Russia and other countries in Europe and Africa can enter the country without a visa for tourism purposes.
Brikama-born dancehall singer, ENC has announced his Europe debut with shows in more than eight European countries.
The Nyamba Kawass hit maker, who is widely believed to be the country's leading dancehall artist, will perform at different venues in major cities including Bremen, Amsterdam, Palermo, Vienna and Helsinki.
He wrote on
- Tima La Waato crowned Queen of Culture for promoting Mandinka culture
- TRRC's unidentified witness unmasked on social media
- Mass travelled all the way to Paris to see Wally Seck
- INTERVIEW: Meet IT analyst and vlogger, Missy Senghore
- Gambian celebrities married to women from rich families
- Gambian migrants in Italy form new association
- OPINION: Essa Faal tackled, bruised and battered Edward Singhateh
- Prominent doctor says some of our imams are rapists
- Jizzle's new video showing half-naked girls angers fans
- Boxer Tijan Kebbeh confident of victory against Bosnia's Dosenovic