If you don’t stand for anything, you will fall for anything
You heard that right, Anything. It is now stuck in our heads. This song has made rapper Big Faa a household name after struggling more than six years to make a splash in the music industry.
Released last week, the
The Gambia’s former First Lady, Chilel Njie-Jawara’s niece has officially announced her entrance into elective politics.
Fatoumatta Njie–Batchilly, popularly known as Touma Njie, declared she would be contesting for the Banjul South seat in the forthcoming National Assembly Election.
Touma, who made the announcement online, is said to be ready
He is the first known back way migrant to die in the Mediterranean Sea since President Adama Barrow came to office on the 19th January, 2017.
Omar Jallow recently died after a boat he was travelling on capsized off the coast of Libya. He was trying to reach Italy in search of
Fatou Camara has rubbished rumours of dating multi-millionaire Amadou Samba saying she is always a target for gossip mongers and mindless lie peddlers.
In a Facebook live video that garnered more than 50,000 views, the former GRTS presenter said she has never had a sexual relationship with Mr Samba.
Some of you who are turning up the heat on President Adama Barrow on social media to ban the APRC party should relax because the chances of that happening are very slim.
According to reliable information reaching What’s On-Gambia, the president would likely allow APRC to continue operating as a
It is one of the kabilos in Brikama with an APRC bigwig as alkalo. But this never helped to garner support for the former ruling party.
Reports reaching What’s On-Gambia revealed that former President Yahya Jammeh has never won an election in Missira.
Although we were unable to verify this with
Bakary Jatta and Demba Savage contracts up in the air, cup wins for Pa Dibba, Ous Jallow and Jack Jagne. League defeats for AC Horsens and Stabaek. Pa Omar Babou and Gaira Joof continues to excel in Israel whilst there was a huge win for Emil Sambou and Alagie Bah's
- GDC set for a landslide in National Assembly election!
- MaximBady has more Facebook followers than Gambian population
- EU deal raises questions about deportation of back way boys
- Aurelia Prom praised for national anthem performance at Barrow’s inauguration
- Seating arrangement at inauguration has many concerned about Barrow’s second wife
- Muna Jallow becomes Swiss Airlines’ first Gambian flight attendant
- Gambians want Kanilai residents to start paying for electricity
- Young celebrities that dated the same girls
- Former West Coast DJ says Imam Ba Kawsu Fofana is a tribalist
- Young Gambians warm up to grab seats in the national assembly