Mamma Kandeh’s Gambia Democratic Congress (GDC) is set for a landslide victory in The Gambia’s National Assembly election, even though his critics continue to peddle lies that he is funded by the former president.
The country’s newest opposition party is now more popular than it was in the Presidential Election.
UK-based Gambian comedian, MaximBady has amassed more than 2m followers on Facebook.
The former student of Ndow’s Comprehensive, who moved to the UK in 2011 to further his education, is now aiming to boost his followers online to 3million before the end of the year.
Maximbady is very active on
Has President Barrow‘s government cleared the way for the mass deportation of back way boys in Germany, Italy and other European countries?
This is the question on the wagging tongues of many, after news broke out that the European Union (EU) renewed its assistance to the country by injecting 11
A former student of the Gambia Methodist Academy, Aurelia Prom has been hugely praised for her stellar performance singing the Gambian National Anthem at the inauguration of President Adama Barrow at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
Following Aurelia’s excellent performance, Facebook went into over drive as Gambians both home and
Why wasn’t his second wife, Sarjo Barrow allowed to sit next to him?
This was the question many asked following the inauguration of President Adama Barrow on Saturday at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
It was only the first wife, Fatoumatta Barrow who was allowed to sit beside the president
Sagacious words of American philosopher Henry David Thoreau: “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours”. That’s what happened with a Swiss-based Gambian girl who recently bagged a
Some Gambians have recently taken to Facebook calling for Foniankas in Kanilai to start paying for electricity consumption.
According to them, a vast majority of households in the former president’s native village have never paid a single butut to the coffers of the National Water and Electricity Company (NAWEC).
- Young celebrities that dated the same girls
- Former West Coast DJ says Imam Ba Kawsu Fofana is a tribalist
- Young Gambians warm up to grab seats in the national assembly
- They hate it! Please stop calling female tourists “Boss Lady”
- New Gambia! Kitabu returns to GRTS with Kitabu Show
- Amie Taal denies leaking former love rival’s nude photos
- The most talked about people right now!
- Kiangka banoo! Fatou Camara NEVER spent a night in Kiang
- Club Cavali’s upcoming parties and events!
- Guaranty Trust Bank celebrates staff at annual staff party