Mengbekring talk show on Home Digital FM in Brikama has set yet another new record!
The famous political talk show, which is anchored by Brikama-born journalist Pa Modou Bojang, reached a new height on Saturday night, with nearly 2,000 Facebook live viewers.
The 2000 did not include the thousands of
Mariatou Sarr, who represented The Gambia at the 2019 Miss West Africa International, made history as the country's first representative to finish amongst the first three in the famous pageantry competition.
Earlier in November, Mariatou was crowned as Miss West Africa International- Gambia, which automatically qualified her to represent The
The Queen of Dancehall, Spice is coming to The Gambia next month.
The Jamaican-born singer will perform at the QCity on the 23rd February. One Force Sound and DJ Pisces’ One Tribe Sound are among the organisers.
Spice is expecting to show off her skills in front of thousands of Gambian
Here are three people who became famous in the strangest ways in 2018.
He is the first school dropout to bag a political adviser job in the State House. The Jimara-born is right now the most controversial and reviled presidential aide. Many believed Dou is behind the establishment
In line with the Election Act, the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) ordered all registered political parties in the country to conduct an elective congress. Failure to do so will be a breach of the electoral laws.
All parties complied and held their congresses last month, with the exception of GMC
A young mother is fighting for her life after falling into boiling oil during an epileptic seizure.
Pullo Jallow, from Wellingara, suffered horrific burns on her face and chest.
One of her relatives, Awa Gassama told What’s On-Gambia: "She suffered convulsion while she was making pancakes to sell. There was
A furious Gambian traveller has accused Senegalese border officers of being rude, aggressive and disrespectful to Gambians entering their country.
In a chat with What’s On-Gambia, Pa Modou Nyang, who was recently in Senegal on a short visit, said: “I always heard stories about how Senegalese authorities treat Gambians once
- Barrow wants to marry Gambia’s Amber Rose
- Gambian teenager bags D4.8 million scholarship to attend British boarding school
- Fatou Camara and First Lady: An unlikely friendship is born
- Why are Youssour Ndour tickets so expensive?
- Ali Baba Restaurant warned off celebrating Christmas and New Year
- Musa Ngum gets road named after him in Senegal
- Chris Black announces engagement to German girlfriend
- Chop Shop celebrates successful year by taking staff to Coco Ocean
- Steve Trawally has a new girlfriend after breakup with Anna Manneh
- Own a plot NOW! Christmas and New Year Promotion at Katchumeh Gardens
Page 6 of 307