Her husband, President Adama Barrow is yet to confirm or deny whether she's pregnant.
However, the proof appeared to be in the pudding last week when Sarjoe Mballow was photographed with what appears to be a baby bump.
The second wife of the president was among the dignitaries that attended
Amie Bojang Sissoho has been widely mocked on social media after an excruciating interview that saw her failing to sufficiently answer questions about President Barrow’s decision to sack Mai Fatty.
The State House press director was being interviewed by BBC’s Esau Williams and on several times struggled to explain why
President Adama Barrow abruptly fired Interior Minister Mai Ahmad Fatty last week, in a move that has left more questions than answers.
Mai was among the political leaders who formed the opposition coalition that ended former President Jammeh’s 22-year-old rule. He is the first minister to be sacked by Barrow.
No stranger to Gambian mbalax enthusiasts, Wally Seck is returning to The Gambia next month for a string of headline shows.
The Senegalese superstar will kick things off on the 22nd December at the Pencha Mi Hall and from there he will head to the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
He is expected
Jali Madi will headline a benefit concert for the Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH) on Saturday at the Pencha Mi Hall.
The award-winning afro-manding star is well known for supporting good causes and charitable initiatives.
Also performing at the benefit concert includes Bai Babu, Gee, ST, Poetic X, Kerr
Many Gambians have been wondering who are the figures spearheading the protest against NAWEC and What’s On Gambia has endeavoured to unveil them.
The leader of the group is Alieu Bah, a former editorial writer for theStandard Newspaper. He’s also a member of different youth groups that promote democratic values including
The war of words between Fatou Camara and UDP supporters has recently escalated as they dubbed the former State House Director of Press a “hypocrite”, a few hours after she criticised President Barrow’s performance at the 61st Ordinary Session of the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights.
In a Facebook
- Young Gambian judo wrestlers win six medals in Senegal
- UTG’s Dr. Sidat Yaffa set to form new political party
- Simang Kola! Using tobacco to tighten vagina becomes a rising trend among Gambian women
- Barrow’s ex-wife shows him what he’s missing
- This is what a British woman thinks of APRC’s Buffer Zone rally
- Own a plot of land with less thanD4, 500 monthly!
- Should Gambians be worried about the expenditure on Barrow’s huge family?
- On and off bi dafa doi: Protest against NAWEC this Sunday
- Chorr Mama! ST receives positive reviews for new single
- Who is Adama Damia? The girl behind Glimpse Show
Page 6 of 246