A University of The Gambia (UTG) student's whereabouts remains a mystery more than three years after he abandoned his university education to seek knowledge about Islam.
Alasan Baldeh was a Science student at SOS Hermann Gmeiner Senior Secondary School in Bakoteh before proceeding to the UTG for his bachelor's degree.
Family members said
Each member of the senior national team, the Scorpions will take home D50,000 as a bonus after their match against Angola on Friday at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
Information gathered by What's On-Gambiaindicated the Gambia Football Federation (GFF) is hoping the government would support them to pay all the
Yaram Arts over the weekend wrapped up a cacophony of events dubbed “Gambia Cultural Week/Senegambia Cultural Week".
CEO Njok Malick Jeng and his sidekicks failed to recognize that The Gambia is not a monocultural nation. Year-on-year they failed to incorporate events to celebrate Manjako culture, Fula culture, Jola culture,
As we mourn the death of Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara, here are three reasons why many Gambians respect and love him.
After his election as the country's first president, he guided The Gambia to become a modern, inclusive and pluralistic republic.
Sir Dawda was a charismatic crowd-pulling leader,
A former student of Kotu Senior Secondary School has become the first Gambian to graduate as a Medical Doctor at the International University of Africa in Sudan.
Bayinatou Omar Njie's graduation ceremony in Khartoum was attended by her mother, who is a Sudanese.
One of her friends said: "She was
Some of Njie Manneh's childhood friends and former classmates at Brikama-ba in the Central River Region has confirmed the controversial social media influencer survived the April 11 Student Demonstration "due to bulletproof charms he was wearing".
Njie, was one of the former student leaders who recently appeared before the Truth,
Aji Mariayatou Jammeh is unquestionably one of the proudest Gambian mothers in Norway right now. Her son has landed his first-ever modelling job with one of Scandinavia's largest fashion chains.
13-year-old Ousman Jagne was spotted by a casting agency in the Norwegian capital which led to his discovery by Cubus.
- Pirang Kafo in USA donates D67,000 to Pirang VDC
- BEAUTIFUL: Viviane's daughter is now a big girl!
- Ndeysan! Leaks continue to plague Barrow's State House
- Aisha Jawara to launch new book on Saturday
- Jimara NAM: "No, Mankamang Kunda doesn't need a police station"
- Gambians want Brufut child rapists to be castrated
- Are private clinics forcing pregnant women to have C-sections?
- Here are the police officers who allowed a Mauritanian paedophile to roam scot-free
- Dou Sanno:"I was offered $1000.00 to burn IEC building"
- Bandinyaa Kaacha is now the most popular online talk show
Page 6 of 337