Are you wondering which public schools are the best in The Gambia? You’re lucky – because we’ve already done the research for you.
Nusrat Senior Secondary School
Established in May 1970, Nusrat has been among the top schools for decades. The school always produces the best students in the West
GRTS presenter, Awa Gai has finally revealed her new husband.
Last week, the Brikama-born surprised her followers on Facebook when she posted a photo with her THIRD husband.
The photo garnered more than 400 likes. One Maya Faal commented: “My favourite couple.”
Famous GRTS journalist and gender activist, Sise
Since she became the First Lady of the Republic of The Gambia, Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow has taken on various philanthropic causes both in The Gambia and beyond.
She’s been partnering with local and international organisations such as Merck Foundation and Delaware African Caribbean Coalition to help the sick, the needy and
James Badjie is the only known young Gambian working in the hospitality and tourism industry of the Maldives.
Born in Berending, Kombo South, 27-year-old James Badjie moved to the South Asian country in 2015 after bagging a job with Niyama Private Islands, a resort that is very popular among the
French telecom giant, Orange is preparing to stir up the Gambian mobile telecommunications market, which is currently dominated by Africell.
This after the signing of a partnership agreement between Senegal’s Sonatel – a member of the Orange Group- and Xoom Wireless, a sprouting Gambian company that holds an Internet Service
After dating for less than 3 months, Horejah Bala-Gaye and Alagie Barrow tied the knot last week in a low-key ceremony in Fajara attended by a selection of close friends and family.
A source close to the couple disclosed to What’s On-Gambia: “It was very quiet even some of their
With an increase in the quota of Hajj pilgrims, 1700 Gambians will perform Hajj this year, revealed the chairman of the National Hajj Commission.
In a press release, Alh. Ousman Jah wrote: “The office of the Gambia pilgrim affairs, National Hajj Commission has the honour to inform the general public
- I’m sorry! Sweden’s Isatou Sawaneh apologizes for insulting Gambians
- I converted my white British husband to Islam
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Ebrima Sillah joins Barrow’s team of praise singers
- Interview with Khadija Jawara, a young talented Gambian designer in England
- Essa M Faal: The people’s champion!
- Here are the best clinics to have a baby
- Why is Barrow still using Senegalese bodyguards?
- DJ Lil Sisqo becomes first Gambian to marry two women in 48 hours
- Nobles were soakaway diggers before their rise to fame
- O Boy and Gambian Child break another record!
Page 6 of 324