The famous sacking of the Chief Executive Officer of the Gambia Investment and Export Promotion Agency (GiEPA) has received the support of his former American girlfriend.
Angela Kelly gave her support for President Adama Barrow’s decision to let go Assan Faal after he made astonishing remarks against the Gambian leader
He is one of smartest American-educated senior civil servants in the New Gambia, but it seems President Adama Barrow no longer needs his expertise.
Assan Faal was recently sacked after his side-chick leaked an audio of a phone conversation they had in which the Chief Executive Officer of the Gambia
Khadijah Fofana is one of the youngest female civil engineers in The Gambia.
In a recent interview with Educating For Africa's Future, she explained that pursuing a career in STEM keeps you physically and mentally engaged at all times.
“It’s exciting and at the same time challenges you to become
One of the Gambians who were recently deported from the USA has accused the government of failing to do enough to protect the interest of its citizens in America.
In a live Facebook interview with Fatu Network, Tijan Njie disclosed the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials in Louisiana
The managing director of NAWEC, Baba Fatajo is facing a fresh round of calls from Gambians for his resignation amid revelations that have called into question his company’s power purchase agreement (PPA) with Senegal.
His former deputy, John Jatta claimed the PPA deal was rushed and if it is not
One of The Gambia's most talented rappers, Omid Wisdom has appealed to the government to support and encourage budding young entrepreneurs.
The Black Lovehitmaker said when there is satisfactory support for young people venturing into business, it could help end the back way menace, which claimed hundreds of Gambian lives.
President Adama Barrow is still tight-lipped about Female Genital Mutilation, which is still performed on young girls despite the ban.
In an interview with Paradise FM, famous anti-FGM campaigner and UN Women Regional Goodwill Ambassador for Africa, Jaha Dukureh said it’s high time for the Gambian leader to take a
- Jeh! Mai Fatty establishes his own security force
- Aisha Fatty is the sexiest Gambian girl created by Allah
- All you need to know about Bai Babu’s girlfriend
- GRTS bosses allegedly spent more than D1.5m on US visit
- Gambia High’s robotics team receives donation from former students
- Lamin Jaiteh on his beef with President Barrow and UDP
- The Smiling Coast: Here are 7 awesome things to do in Banjul
- Introducing rising designer Bin Kaira
- Private sector express worry as Dalasi continues to depreciate
- Who’s Mahmoud Barrow? Presidential son in American university
Page 7 of 267