A little boy’s headless body was recently found in Kotu, but no one has been arrested or charged with his gruesome and terrifying murder.
It happened near Apple Tree International School, an area frequented by children. The body was discovered by a passer-by and a few minutes later police officers
Some of The Gambia’s most recognised athletes have threatened to stop representing the country at international athletics championship and games.
According to reliable information reaching What’s On-Gambia, they did not receive any cash rewards from the government since their return from the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia.
Disqualified Banjul mayoral candidate and retired comedian, Ebrima Jawo has caused many Gambians to unarguably accept and believe that he is the biggest political prostitute in the New Gambia.
Jawo recently ditched his party, the Gambia Democratic Congress (GDC) to join independent candidate, Lizzie Eunson’s campaign.
He wrote on Facebook:
GRTS’ senior manager of television programs, Essa Jallow has become The Gambia’s newest celebrity polygamist after taking a second wife.
Essa recently tied the knot with one Khadijatou Maali Jallow, and he took to Facebook to share a photo of them smiling for the camera.
More than 400 liked the
He was considered a dictator by his critics, but Yahya Jammeh was also a philanthropist who quietly helped hundreds of school children from low-income families.
The former president, who now lives in Equatorial Guinea after losing the 2016 presidential election, gave millions of Dalasi to hundreds of school children who
Nfally Fadera is Barrow’s new senior communication officer
Nfally Fadera is now part of the team in charge of communications in the State House.
The famous journalist, who recently bagged a Master’s Degree in England, was recently appointed as senior communications officer at the Office of the President.
Their names will be appearing on the ballot boxes in the Kanifing Municipal Council’s mayoral election on the 12th May, but they didn’t get there alone. Both of their wives have been supporting their campaigns for months.
Bakary Badjie’s wife, Awa Jobarteh was born and brought up in Brikama. She
- Huge crowd turns out to watch Nobles at Pencha Mi
- Here is why Fatima Sarr suddenly dropped out of KMC mayoral race
- OPINION: Almamy Taal displays shameful lack of integrity
- British tourist expresses disappointment over destruction of Monkey Park
- Hajj gets costlier as government ends decade-old subsidy to Muslims
- Barhama becomes latest celebrity to marry a FONI native
- Barrow to spend first vacation at his Mankamang Kunda mini-mansion
- German philanthropist launches fundraising to build a clinic for women
- Y Dee tipped to be Gambia’s next big music star
- FBB’s sunglasses broke royal protocol
Page 7 of 274