Isatou Sawaneh and her friends have apologized for using vulgarity to refer to Gambians on Facebook live, admitting they crossed the line.
The Stockholm-based girls drew backlash after describing Gambians as liars and hypocrites. Many called the comment “disgusting”.
In a Facebook post shortly after deleting the video, Isatou
A young Gambian woman has disclosed she converted her British husband to Islam shortly after they started dating.
Kumba Ormeleigh told What’s On-Gambia: “Alex converted before we got married four years ago. He is a good Muslim and we always pray together. Some of my friends said I am lucky
Information and Communication Infrastructure minister, Ebrima Sillah has officially joined President Barrow’s team of praise singers.
Addressing a crowd from the Lower River Region at the State House on Saturday, the minister described his boss as a true visionary and an incredible leader. He declared he would never betray him.
Khadija Jawara is a young Gambian designer who has a clear idea about her talent and her wishes. 17 years old and living in England, since she was a child she revealed a genuine interest in fashion.
What’s On-Gambia: Tell us briefly about yourself and how you discovered your
Girls want to marry him, boys want to be him when they grow up and every mother wants him as an in-law. Essa Mbye Faal’s brilliance at work undoubtedly struck a chord with the viewing populace from Kartong to Koina.
Born in Ranking Street, Banjul, his mesmerizing performance at
Are you pregnant and thinking about where to give birth? Here are the best clinics in The Gambia to give birth in.
Bundung Maternal and Child Health Hospital (Jammeh Foundation)
They have one of the best antenatal care services in the country. At Jammeh Foundation, women are always encouraged to
President Adama Barrow is using Senegalese bodyguards wherever he goes.
The private security personnel were hired by the Gambian leader after winning the presidential election against Yahya Jammeh in December 2016.
Sources disclosed to What’s On-Gambiathat the Senegalese usually decide who gets to see Barrow, and the president often seeks
- DJ Lil Sisqo becomes first Gambian to marry two women in 48 hours
- Nobles were soakaway diggers before their rise to fame
- O Boy and Gambian Child break another record!
- A look at coups Jammeh survived
- Youth entrepreneurship: Introducing Fashion Gambian Online
- The 30 most influential young Gambians of 2019
- All set for the Easter Beach Rendezvous at Palma Rima
- Imam Sheikh Ahmad Tijani Cisse and Rev. Father Anthony Gabisi to share same stage
- Haddy Faye rumoured to be pregnant with first child
- Sainey Marenah is the Gambian king of selfie
Page 7 of 324