Not all Marina International students and graduates are rotten, spoiled and entitled. Here is a list of Marina products who are massively contributing to the development of The Gambia. Despite their so-called privileged up-bring and beautiful education abroad, they bravely returned home to contribute to the development of their beloved
I have never been more hopeful and confident about the future of my country, and believe me this isn't wishful optimism. It’s about something more substantial.
I am hopeful not because a political party leader said to President Barrow, “borrow me Gambia for like 90 days, I will do a
Creating a storm, Money Empire, Gambia’s newest record label signs Omid Wisdom and releases first single and video No Be Lie featuring Senegalese Artist Nix. No stranger to the Gambian music industry, Wisdom has released several top hits over the years working with an array of producers and artists.
Are you planning to marry a modern Gambian woman? Here are five things she wants in bed:
The modern Gambian woman doesn’t like her husband rushing into things quickly. She likes him to take his time and get her into the mood.
Be the king
The modern Gambian
A young Gambian woman, who entered Europe via the back way, is now a rising music star in the Italian city of Bologna.
Born and raised in Bakau, Nyima Cham arrived in Italy in 2016 after a treacherous journey across the Mediterranean to Lampedusa, where she was welcomed with open
The country’s newest political party leader, Musa Yali Batcilly has said he is super rich.
Appearing on QTV’s ViewPoint, the outspoken politician told journalist Baboubarr Nani Sey: “My father, my uncles, my siblings, my brothers, we are rich.”
He continued: “We are not bragging, it’s Allah’s gift. He can
Two children have been expelled from a private school in Fajara because their mother transferred their elder sister to another private school without notice.
Owned by Lawyer Mary Samba, Groupe Scolaire Diana Mariam is one of the newest private schools in the country.
The parents of the children were
- Weird things you didn’t know about Gambian senior schools
- Gambia has a new radio station at 94.7 on the FM dial
- Serial killer Alagie Moofa Kanyi was a violent husband
- Ousman Koro Ceesay’s family thanks Gambians for sympathising with them
- Seedy Njie returns to UTG to finish degree
- DJ Fireman says "Backway Boys" are heroes!
- Jali Madi's 'Kana Keh' video hits 100,000 views in less than two weeks
- Gambian students arrive in Holland for one-week visit
- Cess Ngom to launch new album in December 2019
- A list of people whose names might have been taken to Barrow’s marabouts
Page 7 of 317