If you ask most Gambians what they know about their young celebrities they would surely tell you about their philandering and Casanova lifestyle. They date all types of girls ranging from models to semesters to radio presenters and they always manage to keep it firmly under wraps.
However, some of
Former West Coast Radio DJ, William has described Ba Kawsu Fofana as a tribalist, whose views “does nothing but spread hate and threatens minority ethnic groups in The Gambia.”
DJ William, a Christian now based in the USA, revealed he has attended several gatherings where the controversial imam was
As The Gambia prepares for its first national assembly election in post-Jammeh era, more and more young people are expressing their desire to run for seats.
Already, some of them have started raising funds online for their campaign. Ousainou Bobb of Farafenni managed to rake in more than D4000 on
Many female tourists visiting The Gambia find it horribly annoying when bumsters in the Senegambia Strip call them, “Boss Lady”.
This was revealed recently on What’s On-Gambia’s Facebook page, following the online magazine’s decision to ban the use of the word “toubab” to refer to white people.
One Martina Sowe wrote:
The country’s most famous and hilarious young comedian, Kitabu Fatty is returning to TV after a long hiatus.
It comes after he rekindled his partnership with the national broadcaster, the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS).
“Kitabu Show is ready to hit GRTS,” the comedian wrote on his Facebook page,
Famous drianke and socialite, Amie Taal has vehemently denied leaking her former love rival, Mbayen’s naked photos online.
The pair were both dating serial philanderer and Casanova, Tijan Touray, who lives with his wife in England.
Mbayen’s explicit photographs were shared on Facebook with a fake account that was later
All roads lead to the Independence Stadium as President Barrow’s inauguration ceremony is scheduled to take place on The Gambia’s Independence Day (18thFebruary). As the dawn of a new life and President is set in New Gambia with fanfare, razzmatazz and pageantry, what a good time to take a glance
- Kiangka banoo! Fatou Camara NEVER spent a night in Kiang
- Club Cavali’s upcoming parties and events!
- Guaranty Trust Bank celebrates staff at annual staff party
- Barrow follows in Jammeh’s footsteps as he appoints UDP bigwig as GRTS boss
- Daughter’s shocking revelation: Jammeh killed my dad!
- 14 young people Barrow should consider for top jobs
- Introducing Norway-based Gambian reggae singer, K-Man Da Warrior
- Halifa Sallah declines cabinet position in Barrow administration
- TJ Touray causes outrage after posting naked photos of ex-girlfriend
- Back Way boys to Italian aid workers: “Give us more money or we kill you!”