One of the country's most prominent Russian-trained doctors, Babanding Daffeh has revealed that some of our imams are rapists.
Dr Daffeh, who works at the Kanifing General Hospital, was on Tuesday invited at the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRCC) to testify on sexual and domestic violence in The Gambia
Fans are expressing their disappointment with Jizzle after the Bakau-born singer released a music video, which shows half-naked girls.
The video, Turn by Turn, which was uploaded on YouTube on the 18th October, has garnered more than 50,000 views.
One of his fans told What's On-Gambia: "Jizzle should remember that whatever
Upcoming Gambian boxer, Tijan Kebbeh has declared his readiness ahead of his fight against Bosnia's Branislav Dosenovic in Germany on Saturday, 19th October.
The 35-year-old, who is poised to become an international star, said: "It's going to be a big fight, but I am sure I will win."
Maternity wards in Gambian hospitals and health centres have become death-traps for pregnant women, who have no options available to them.
The most recent woman to die at the Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH) in Banjul was Fatou Bayo. A former student of Armitage Senior Secondary School, she
The final message written by Sise Jaha Sawaneh a few days before her death appealed for an end to communal and caste conflicts in the Upper River Region.
The outspoken journalist and peace activist, who was in the Upper River Region to help promote dialogue for peace and reconciliation,
The ribbon was cut; hip, hip, hip, Hooray! The people of Dakar ecstatically celebrated the arrival of KFC to their shores which will eventually send them to their early grave.
Senegalese chicken giant, Sedima Group, under the leadership of Babacar Ngom, completed a protracted franchise agreement with the American
It has finally happened. The #IAmToufah movement is dead and buried.
The movement, which was established by Toufah Jallow, a former Miss July 22 winner who accused ex-President Yahya Jammeh of rape, is no more.
Now the question on everyone's lip is: what went wrong?
- Is State House behind the release of Lebanese cocaine importers?
- APRC councillor begins installing street lights in Bundung
- Melville Roberts marries Latri Kunda girl, Fatou Faye
- Fanta Ceesay warns girls against sex with semesters
- Gambian biomedical scientists establish diagnostic lab
- Husband continues search for missing wife
- OPINION: Team Bakary Badjie fell victim to BYM’s politricks
- VP Isatou Touray's relative wanted for diplomatic passport fraud
- Stay clean! Young artists who don't smoke weed or drink alcohol
- Jainaba says Gambian men are not romantic
Page 7 of 344