As the country wallows in erratic power cuts and water supply, young people are taking it upon themselves to express the grief and dissatisfaction of Gambians with the National Water and Electricity Company (NAWEC).
In an unpretending proposed protest, the young people led by social Activist Alieu Bah have agreed
ST has received generally favourable reviews for his newest single, Chorr Mama.
The award-winning rapper released the single on Saturday, with Gambian music enthusiasts praising him for his lyrical prowess.
According to former Standard Newspaper columnist Latirr Carr, ST never disappoints with his music.
Another fan, Muhammed Sabally, wrote on Facebook:
Adama Damia Drammeh is the producer and presenter of The Gambia’s newest entertainment show on the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS) named Glimpse Show.
The 21-year-old is no stranger to working in the media. She has previously worked with the national broadcaster as an intern for three months.
Ansu Jack and Awa Gai’s romance has fizzled out and now, many are wondering why he let her go.
The couple, who both work as presenters for the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS), started dating more than two years ago, but it took a while before they went public.
More than five senior staff members of the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS) have resigned suddenly, including famous news anchor, Abdoulie Badjie.
According to an insider who spoke to What’s On-Gambia, one of the main reasons why they left is because they have lost confidence in the new management
Who is Femi Mahoney and what is his real name? The identity of the mysterious Gambian political activist has been a closely guarded secret ever since he surfaced on Facebook.
In this edition of What’s On-Gambia, we take a look at the man behind the myths and rumours.
Reports reaching What's On-Gambia have it that quite a number of senior civil servants are making hundreds of thousands of Dalasi from fuel coupons.
This act at the expense of the taxpayer's money is mainly done by some unscrupulous people working for the government in top positions.
According to a source,
- Could it be a marabout’s advice? A look at President Barrow’s rotary Friday prayers
- Are they the most adorable hijabi twins in Bakau?
- How lying to BBC ruined Silky Crise’s music career
- CONFIRMED: Semesters are the most important Gambian citizens
- Meet Ebrima Sonko, a young man committed to social change
- Bitilo Kibaro’s ratings soar, while GRTS’ 8 O'clock News lags behind
- 50,000 supporters expected at APRC’s rally on Saturday
- In memory of Musa Ngum: Why do Gambians easily forget their fallen heroes?
- GRA needs strong policy against nepotism!
- Civilian Soldier drops new single!
Page 8 of 246