Was Mam Cordu Dabo robbed of the Face of UTG title because of her body size? This was the question in the audience at the Law Faculty Building along the MDI Road, where the pageant was recently held.
One of her male admirers, in a chat with What’s On-Gambia, hit
Coastal Elite Properties is an established Real Estate and Property Investment Company based in The Gambia.
Located in the heart of Senegambia, on the new Kololi Highway, we are specialised in developing, letting, buying and selling both residential and commercial properties within the jurisdiction of The Gambia’s coastal and tourism
President Adama Barrow on Monday nominated Kumba Jaiteh to the National Assembly.
She’s a young lawyer, who is well-known for her involvement in the promotion and protection of the rights of women and children.
One of Kumba’s closest friends, Magistrate Omar Jabang said she’s a woman of resilience who is
The much-anticipated Easter Weekend party which promises to be fun takes off on the 14th April at the famous Club Cavali in the Senegambia Strip.
It is expected to attract hundreds of partygoers in the Greater Banjul Area.
Here is the program guide for you:
April 14 (Good Friday): Show Mi
This year’s title for Face of University of The Gambia (UTG) was won by Jane Gomez.
She’s the first Manjago girl to win a major beauty pageant organised in The Gambia since the country gained independence in 1965.
Held at the Law Faculty on the MDI Road last weekend, the
An embarrassed candidate who got only two votes in last week’s National Assembly elections has vanished from public view.
Kebba Yoro Manneh, a famous football commentator, stood as independent candidate in Janjangbureh in the Central River Region.
Many burst into laughter when the chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC),
President Adama Barrow’s party, the United Democratic Party (UDP) has suffered a historic defeat in the country’s capital in National Assembly elections, highlighting the declining popularity of the party among Banjulians.
The People’s Progressive Party’s candidates, Fatoumatta Njai and Muhammed Ndow won the constituency seats in Banjul South and Banjul
- Jammeh prepares to celebrate birthday in The Gambia?
- Young journalists poised to make a difference
- FBNBank Gambia deploys ATMs, and more
- The princess of lamba: Fanta shows her boobs in daring dress at WMA
- GRA wouldn’t disclose how much Babili Mansa owes in unpaid taxes
- More women running for seats in parliament than ever before
- Meet famous Gambian men who believe in polygamy
- Did this missing couple join ISIS?
- Could this be the reason why Fatou Camara delayed her return home?
- Gambians head to polls tomorrow for parliamentary elections