She has spent nights in almost all the districts in the country during her stint as a GRTS reporter and President Jammeh’s press secretary, but Fatou Camara despite always bragging about her Kiang heritage on and off air never stayed a night in Kiang; not one time in her life.
Are you a tourist, local, student, intellectual or professional and wondering where to hang out this month in an exuberant and cheerful atmosphere?
Here are the upcoming parties and events at Club Cavali in the Senegambia Strip. It's the country's coolest club for chilling out with your best buddies, music
The staff of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) gathered on Saturday for the bank’s famous Annual Staff Party and Awards Night.
Held at the Kairaba Beach Hotel, the event is organised each year to celebrate the bank’s achievements over the year and to reward staff that have performed exceptionally well.
President Adama Barrow is following in the footsteps of Babili Mansa by appointing a UDP bigwig as director general for the Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS).
According to media reports, Ebrima Sillah has been chosen to head the country’s national broadcaster.
The decision to appoint the former BBC Africareporter,
“It was in 2006, I was in Grade 9 preparing for my final exams, when my father disappeared. We never heard from him again. He was killed,” these are the words of Haruna Jammeh’s daughter, Isatou.
Her father was one of the many relatives of the former president that disappeared
As the dawn of a new era is set in The Gambia, President Adama Barrow has begun work by naming and swearing in ministers for some vital ministries. However, there is a clamour at home and abroad for him to consider some bright young Gambians for top jobs in his
Born in Serre Kunda London Corner, K-Man Da Warrior is one of the many talented Gambian reggae singers in Scandinavia.
He started his journey in the music business after arriving in Europe in 2005. But it wasn’t until last year when K-Man entered studio to start working on his upcoming
- Halifa Sallah declines cabinet position in Barrow administration
- TJ Touray causes outrage after posting naked photos of ex-girlfriend
- Back Way boys to Italian aid workers: “Give us more money or we kill you!”
- Emotional tributes pour in for girl who died in car accident
- Ameena easywut! Meet one of the wealthiest Gambian socialites
- A look at Babili Mansa’s obsession with light-skinned women
- Is Barrow aware that some of his supporters are very intolerant?
- Amadou Sanneh: From prisoner to finance minster!
- Isatou Sawaneh reignites feud with Haddy Yogurt
- Stop it! Don’t compare Lawyer Darboe to Nelson Mandela