Hope Project Gambia's 2019 Summer Camp is expected to offer more than 70 young Gambians the platform to learn the basics of basketball under the guidance of experienced coaches.
The association's founder said their main goal is to use basketball to build leadership skills in youngsters.
"More than 70 young
President Adama Barrow has sacked the managing director of NAWEC, Baba Fatajo, making the 53-year-old the latest to be pushed off the bus.
The Gambian leader immediately named Europe-trained engineer Alpha Robinson as his replacement.
While the precise reason for Fatajo's removal has not been disclosed by the State House,
Miss Mariatou Sarr, a student at the University of The Gambia is set to represent The Gambia at the Miss Heritage Global to be staged in Accra, Ghana in August 2019.
Miss Heritage was founded on the basis of promoting cooperation between all nations by having young unmarried women from
Is the Minister of Transport, Works and Infrastructure Bai Lamin Jobe the most corrupt minister in the New Gambia?
The National Road Authority (NRA) has recently written a strong letter to Minister Jobe asking him to stop interfering in their work.
The NRA's letter, which was signed by their Board
A struggling Bundung widow and her children will soon move into a new house thanks to the generosity of First Lady Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow and other sympathetic donors.
Kaddy Saidy's husband passed away in ten years ago and since then the family has been struggling and living in a dilapidated house.
Seven young Gambians from different walks of life have arrived in the USA for the 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders.
Among the best-known figures selected for this year's Fellowship are UDP youth leader Kemo Bojang, TRRC's Ebrima Sonko, dancer Elektra and poultry farmer Modou Lamin Fatty.
You have probably seen her provocative photos on Instagram, right? Sukai Wadda is unquestionably Gambia's newest Instagram queen.
In one of her recent photo albums, the US-based beauty left very little to the imagination, which certainly didn't go unnoticed by her male followers.
"Nice body," wrote Instagram user, Bonydaff17.
- I'm sorry! Spice apologises to Gambians
- Alieu Darboe and Jizzle show off their new luxury cars
- Brikama still waiting for Barrow's free Wi-Fi
- Gambia's Dawda Jatta to receive award from Queen Elizabeth
- As the public health sector suffers, millions are wasted on water truck cannons
- Hamat Bah's new wife threatens to sue WOG
- Another popular airline to start flights to Gambia
- American woman arrives in Gambia to start new life with deported husband
- Muslim charity rolls up sleeves to help the needy
- Introducing Canada-based Gambian musician, Goliath Paw
Page 8 of 330