A 37-year-old Mauritanian paedophile, Cheikh Elamine is now walking the streets of The Gambia with "impunity" after allegedly bribing police officers in Brusubi and Banjul.
His estranged Portuguese wife, Marie Da Silva told What's On-Gambia: "I reported him to the police after discovering a memory card belonging to him that
Controversial political operative, Dodou Sanno, who is also an adviser to President Adama Barrow said some Gambians in the diaspora will stop at nothing in their quest to obtain permanent residence status, including setting The Gambia on fire.
In an interview with Gambia Talents Promotion’s Ndewenal crew, Dou recollected that
If you are a regular follower of Gambian media outlets on Facebook, you will know there is something new called Bandinyaa Kaacha with Alhagie Bora and Muhammed.
It's a popular online talk show, which airs every Saturday on Kerr Fatou's Facebook page.
Since its inception in July 2019, Bandinyaa Kaachahas grown
The United Democratic Party (UDP) leader, Ousainou Darboe has defeated Adama Barrow in a Tobaski popularity photo contest.
The photo of the UDP leader posted by Kerr Fatou, is now the most liked Tobaski photo of a political leader on Facebook after amassing more than 1.6k likes.
Honestly, what is wrong with some of the European men who visit The Gambia in search of sex? Didn't their mothers ever teach them, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it!
Jason Smith, a British sex tourist, recently took to Facebook to demean Gambian women alleging
The lead vocalist of Kerr Gi Family, Barhama Cham has become the latest Musician to buy a car.
The popular singer, who is now pursuing a solo career, joined other young musicians such as ST, Jizzle and Gee to drive their own cars.
Barhama took to Facebook to share photos
According to Tourism stakeholders, Operation 3 Years Jotna could negatively impact the arrival of tourists from Europe and other parts of the world.
In a Facebook post, prominent Gambian chef at Senegambia Beach Hotel, Saihou Bojang wrote: "Those advocating for 3 Years Jotna should think of the impact on their
- All set for the 10th annual Senegambian Cultural Week in London
- Why did Princess allow a woman to grab her ass?
- Meet Aminata Faal, the new girl at the TRRC
- Is Muhammed Manjang the bravest MD in Gambia?
- Ram buyers complain of high price
- Men expected to spend up to D25,000 on their girlfriends this tobaski
- Nyang Njie accuses semesters of oppressing home-based Gambians
- Sering Thiapathioly withdraws support for President Adama Barrow
- Introducing SaGG: A charity that helps girls stay in school and reach their full potential
- OPINION: Sheriffo Sonko should apologise to Sanneh Kunda
Page 8 of 337