Rumours are circulating at the Police Headquarters in Banjul that the State House is interfering in a criminal probe involving Mahdi Tajudinn and Ossama Mahmoud.
The two businessmen were arrested after the Drug Law Enforcement Agency, The Gambia (DLEAG) discovered 48 blocks of cocaine hidden in a sugar container allegedly
The councillor for Bundung Six Junction, Sulayman Jammeh (APRC) has started installing street lights in public areas in his ward.
He told What's On-Gambia: "I've now installed lights at the cemetery, police station and car park. More areas will benefit from my project."
Sulaymen is unquestionably one of the
The deputy permanent secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Melville Roberts, who is currently facing allegations of sexual misconduct, has recently married a 23-year-old Latri Kunda girl.
Reports reaching What's On-Gambia revealed that Melville met Fatou Faye earlier this year before the allegations against him emerged on social media.
Popular radio presenter and model, Fanta Ceesay has recently taken to Instagram to caution girls against having sex with semesters.
She wrote: "Ladies, I am here to remind you. Remind you of your worth. If he didn’t value you 7-8 month ago, what makes you think he will value you
A group of young biomedical scientists have recently established a medical diagnostic laboratory in Kanifing to offer Gambians high quality and advanced laboratory services at an affordable cost.
One of the founders of Affordable Quality Assurance (AQA), Ngange Kebbeh told What's On-Gambia: "Laboratory testing plays a crucial role in the
A Tobokoto man continues to search for his missing wife.
25-year-old Adama Jallow vanished two weeks ago and her husband is doing what he can to make sure she is found.
His sister Fatoumata Baldeh told What's On-Gambia:" We have been to the police to inform them and seek their
On a day the Diplomatic Passport scandal took a new twist, a week when President Barrow refused to go to the National Assembly for the second time to answer questions from NAMs, a month when President Barrow shielded his chums and punished others for committing the same offence, Team Bakary
- VP Isatou Touray's relative wanted for diplomatic passport fraud
- Stay clean! Young artists who don't smoke weed or drink alcohol
- Jainaba says Gambian men are not romantic
- Kerewan Samba Sira children sit on floor to learn
- OPINION: Is being a woman now a disability in Gambia?
- The Janneh Commission report is full of hypocrisy
- Aji Amy blocks What's On-Gambia on Instagram
- Who has the hotter wife? Steve Trawally or Modou Barrow
- Should UN boss apologise for falling asleep during Barrow's speech?
- Niuminka man spends more than D2m for girlfriend to get perfect body
Page 8 of 344