Adama Barrow has never held a public office, but it seems that hasn’t shaken his confidence that he will make a better president than Yahya Jammeh.
However, some of his close aides are not comfortable with working in his administration. Among them is renowned politician and leader of the People's
A famous UK-based semester has been slammed by social media users after posted naked photos of his former girlfriend.
TJ Touray uploaded the snaps on Facebook, before swiftly deleting it after a flood of angry comments.
Some Gambians online were furious at him with many describing him as a “disgusting
Two Gambian refugees in Italy were recently at the centre of a media storm after they threatened to wreak havoc at a refugee camp in Potenza.
According to reports, the boys want the Italian government to increase their daily allowance of D586 and also provide them with better food.
Heartbroken friends and family took to Facebook last week to pay tribute to a young woman described by many as “friendly and down-to-earth.”
Saffie Badjan died in a car accident in the Lower River Region. Although details are still scanty, a source revealed that she was the only one
Ameena Jobe is known to be one of the wealthiest young Gambian socialites in the Diaspora. But how much is her total net worth?
According to a source nestled within the Gambian banking industry, Ameena’s net worth is at the very top among The Gambia’s top socialites.
From Gambian-Mauritanians to Gambian-Lebanese, and Moroccans, Babili Mansa has had a long time obsession with light-skinned women.
What’s the former president’s secret about light-skinned ladies? This is a question lingering on the lips of many.
Read on as we bring you some of the women who crossed paths with the
The publishers of What’s On-Gambia have been warned of severe consequences if they do not stop being critical of President Adama Barrow and his coalition government.
These threats emanating from some undesirable, deplorable and intolerant elements among coalition supporters have got the publishers alarmed.
Unquestionably The Gambia’s numero unoonline media outlet,
- Amadou Sanneh: From prisoner to finance minster!
- Isatou Sawaneh reignites feud with Haddy Yogurt
- Stop it! Don’t compare Lawyer Darboe to Nelson Mandela
- Jali Madi prepares for launch of new album “Dawda Jawara”
- Gambino Akuboy releases epic new video shot in Kenya
- Barrow could appoint Lang Tombong Tamba as governor for WCR
- President Barrow receives praises for retaining CDS Badjie
- Barrow’s government may legalise homosexuality in The Gambia
- Is Jammeh’s defeat the work of marabouts? APRC supporters explain
- Barrow’s coalition likely to collapse over conflict of interest