A young German philanthropist has launched a campaign to raise more than D2m to construct a clinic for pregnant women and their unborn babies.
Maximilian Barth, who started visiting The Gambia in 2016, created a GoFundMe last week, saying the clinic would provide free and confidential medical services in a
He might be new in the Gambian music scene, but Y Dee is tipped to be The Gambia’s next big rap music star.
Signed to Team Gee Music, his recent music video, Jandi Bitala, has already garnered more than 30,000 views online since its release earlier this month.
Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow’s decision to wear sunglasses while having dinner with the Queen has been labelled as disrespectful.
The First Lady and her husband, President Adama Barrow were the Royal Family’s special guests at a state dinner for Commonwealth Heads of State in Buckingham Palace.
It was Fatoumatta’s first time in
President Adama Barrow might be forced to resign by Gambians after three years in the State House. Here are 12 people who might want to be on the ballot box in 2021.
Bakary Bunja Darboe: Fondly known as BB, he is very popular in Kiang and will continue to be
She recently accompanied Nyang Njie at the launching of the Royal Caribbean Cruise- Gambia. Ameera arrived at the event wearing an outfit designed by one of the most sought-after designers, Bin Kaira.
Here is everything you need to know about Nyang’s girlfriend.
Who is Ameera?
The mother-of-two studied in England.
Gambia Democratic Congress (GDC) had upset the apple-cart in the just concluded local government elections held on Thursday, 12thApril 2018. Well, well, well that was not on the script, was it? The party's political trajectory is enviable and won them many admirers on the side-lines. Their supporters are generally mild-mannered,
A famous England-based television presenter and novelist, Prue Leith has been slammed after describing The Gambia as a sex heaven for elderly European men and women.
In an article published in the Spectator magazine, Prue, who was recently in the country with her husband, said she was shocked to see
- Abdoulie Jatta quits Islam for Christianity!
- UTG’s Dr Sidat Yaffa says he’s 100% for Bakary Badjie
- Gambia-based Nigerian gospel singer wins two awards in one night
- West Coast Region’s favourite police officer promoted to corporal
- Barrow’s family shocked by GDC win in Julangel
- Gina Bass is the world’s poorest Olympian
- Senegal’s next First Lady could be a Gambian
- Saul Sowe signs Nyancho, Mad Snake, Dave Ndow to Joluv Arts
- Meet the first female president of the University of the Gambia Students' Union
- Scary revelation about Mai Fatty’s sacking
Page 9 of 274