Who is The Gambia’s next Vice President?
This is a question on so many lips following Freedom Newspaper‘s revelation that Ndey Isatou Njie is President Adama Barrow’s pick for the job.
According to the US-based online newspaper, Ndey Isatou, who works at the United Nations’ Division for Sustainable Development (DSD)
Basirou Barjoe, alias Bass, has proven to be a strong pillar of Gambian football. His tireless effort and meaningful contribution towards the improvement and development of football in Brikama and the country at large is visible for all to see.
Born and raised in Brikama, the former Brikama Youth and
Since Kouthia’s video spoofing President Adama Barrow went viral, there has been a lot of talk and speculation about the reason why TFM didn’t stop him.
In an interview with What’s On-Gambia, a political pundit (who prefers to remain anonymous) claimed “there is politics in it.”
“TFM wasn’t happy
Floyd Mayweather has told journalists he’s proud of Badou Jack after the Gambian boxer won the WBA light heavyweight title from Nathan Cleverly.
In his post-fight press conference after downing Conor McGregor, the newly retired boxer said Badou and other members of his Mayweather Promotions have what it takes to
Society often times sets limits for women, most especially in male dominated areas like the food industry which in The Gambia is run by men most of them foreigners.
But for Mina Jallow – young entrepreneur of the year 2017 - there are no limits to what she can achieve
This may surprise some but it’s no secret that majority of Gambian employees working under unscrupulous Asian businessmen are treated like garbage.
These businessmen, majority of them from Asian countries like India and Lebanon, own most of the country’s major investments along the Kairaba Avenue.
Reports reaching What’s On-Gambiahave
Limbo, as he is fondly called, is a Dancehall/reggae artist and song writer born in the small town called Latrikunda German in a West African country called The Gambia.
He has since relocated to Austria where he has been on the music scene since 2011 and has made a name
- What’s behind Fatou Fatty’s sacking?
- Jagana tells Immigration: Treat foreigners with decency!
- Meet the wives and girlfriends of Gambia’s Scorpions
- Do you think Big Faa will return home after UK debut?
- Banjul: The dying city run by a mayor and president who don't live there
- Fatou Touray is set to become Queen of Gambian TV
- Haddy Faye and AJ Correa fight over Youssou Ndour
- Hellen Maroun is getting married for the second time!
- Photos of Princess Shyngle you’ve never seen before!
- Over 187 Gambian youths empowered by Prince Sankanu's film projects
Page 9 of 237