If you haven’t heard of Bin Kaira yet, go look her up on social media right now! The young designer, who launched her BinBuba’s label a few years ago, is definitely one to watch.
As a young female designer, Bin refused to let anything hold her back. Her creativity and
Business owners in the Greater Banjul Area have expressed worry as the Dalasi continues to lose ground against the CFA franc.
According to them, the depreciation has been piling pressure on them and is likely to spike prices if the Central Bank doesn’t intervene to rescue the situation.
The young man went to Nusrat Senior Secondary School before heading to the USA for his university education.
Mahmoud is the eldest son of President Adama Barrow. He was in Grade 12 preparing for his WASSCE when his father entered the race to become The Gambia’s 3rd president.
KMC is the KFC of the forthcoming local government elections. Is the big daddy of all, the big fat crispy chicken that all parties want by themselves except the two quack politicians, per diem chaser Hamat Bah and the disgraced erstwhile interior Minister Mai Fatty.
Both party leaders were seen
On Saturday, 3rd March, one of ten beautiful and intelligent young Gambians will be crowned Face of Beauty Gambia at the prestigious Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
Besides the crown, the winner will walk away with a sea view plot of land in Sanyang valued at over D350, 000. She would
If you are looking for a job in the Civil Service and you are considering from the list of the public institutions below, you should think twice because you might need the help of a good marabout.
National Water and Electricity Company (NAWEC)
A source disclosed: “I know a boy
One of The Gambia’s favourite European women, Jorna Fatoumatta has announced her divorce from Jali Lamin Saho after more than six years of marriage.
The Dutch-born announced their decision to call it quits as she took to Facebook with a short and emotional statement on Monday.
She revealed: “Dear FB
- Barhama sparks rumours he’s dating Salimatou Fatty
- Islam protects women: Hijabi girl defends Imam Fatty’s pro-FGM stand
- Fatima Jabbe could become Sierra Leone’s First Lady
- Yassin Jallow wants to feed more than 15,000 Gambians this Ramadan
- Ida Riley under fire for insulting President Barrow
- OPINION: Five reasons Jawara should never be celebrated in New Gambia
- Is Haddy Conteh the most kind-hearted Diaspora Gambian?
- PRESS RELEASE: Brikama United FC expresses disappointment with GFF
- OPINION: Top marks for Mama Kandeh
- Meet Senegambia’s newest hijabi waitress
Page 9 of 267