A France-based Gambian, who wants to become president of The Gambia, has admitted leaking naked photos of his ex-wife on various social media platforms.
In a Facebook live interview with famous comedian, Baba Ja, Buboucarr Jabbe said: “Yes, I leaked the photos online because she insulted my mother.”
Popular businessman, Edrissa Mass Jobe has presented his candidacy for the position of President at the Gambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI).
Mr Jobe, who has interests in many areas including oil and gas, joined the race last week. His supporters have started trumping up support for his campaign.
Fatou Camara is still under attack after suggesting the United Democratic Party (UDP) should take a break from politicking and allow President Barrow to govern in a stable environment.
In a Facebook post, the outspoken journalist also condemned the burning of “Barrow Youth Movement” T-shirts at the airport last week
A backway boy in Austria didn’t have the best wedding day after he was arrested shortly before exchanging vows with his beautiful Austrian bride.
Kebba Colley, who entered Europe via the Mediterranean, was arrested on Friday as family members and friends gathered at a venue in Salzburg for the ceremony.
Steve and Foday are undoubtedly two of The Gambia’s biggest international footballers. Along with their roles as national players, the brothers are playing for prominent teams in the Middle East and Europe.
Both started their careers in the country before moving abroad, where they blossomed into shining stars. Steve
The Gambia’s most famous makeup artist, Aji Amie has raised eyebrows after leaked photos revealed she had plastic surgery on her face and some parts of her body.
The stunning beauty, who emerged on the fashion and makeup scene in 2014, has thousands of followers on social media.
He is a minister and a businessman, but none of that seems to give James Furmos Peter Gomez a reason to smile in public.
The Minister of Fisheries, Water Resources and National Assembly Matters always looks bored and miserable for reasons that are still unknown to the majority of Gambians.
- Sambou Suso, Nyancho, Dave Ndow and Moja selected for Thione Seck’s ECOWAS unity album
- Gambians consume more tapalapa than senfur, survey finds
- Dear Barrow: Here are 7 things you should do to win in 2021
- Gambia’s most beautiful female politician joins UDP
- Former Marina student reveals crush on journalist Fatou Camara
- Fatoumatta Jawara is the most silent NAM in Gambia’s political history
- Nine African countries! Timaya, Dip and Stonebwoy to perform at Ecofest Gambia
- Gunjur News Online is now one of the fastest growing news website
- Meet the Camara twin sisters helping Gambia’s sick and needy
- Dr Isatou Touray to abandon Brikama for Fajara
Page 9 of 323