There are rumours spreading around that President Barrow’s rotary Friday prayers at different mosques is an advice from a trusted marabout.
Since coming to power, he has been performing the Jummah Salat at different mosques within the Greater Banjul Area.
It's increasingly becoming annoying for many people most of who
These adorable twin sisters who hail from Bakau New Town do almost everything together that it only takes people close to them to be able to differentiate them by name.
Adama and Awa attended St Joseph’s Senior Secondary School and are currently employed at Bendavia - a travel agency in
Silky Crise had a wonderful start in his music career, but following his infamous interview with the BBC, he gradually faded away from the limelight.
During his interview with the British public service broadcaster, the singer made some pretty large claims about the role he played during the political crises
One hundred and eighty one million dollars.
That’s the total amount of money Gambians in the diaspora, fondly known as semesters, sent back home last year, making them the country’s most important citizens.
In a recent report released by the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), The Gambia is the
Today, we celebrate a young leader with great potential for leadership. Ebrima Sonko stands out of the crowd as a rising star activist who has dedicated himself to championing numerous life-changing social and voluntary causes.
Ask his friends about him, they would tell you about his audacious tenacity in
Bitilo Kibarohas triumphed over GRTS’ 8 O'clock News to be the most watched news broadcast on Facebook live.
Since Nfally Fadera started live streaming his popular Mandinka news, many Gambians online have turned their backs on the national broadcaster’s flagship news program.
“He reads the news with comfort and clarity
The first major APRC rally since the departure of former President Yahya Jammeh planned for this Saturday is expected to draw 50,000 party supporters, according to the organisers.
The party’s spokesperson, Seedy Njie, who is among the organisers of the event, said the rally will go down in history as
- In memory of Musa Ngum: Why do Gambians easily forget their fallen heroes?
- GRA needs strong policy against nepotism!
- Civilian Soldier drops new single!
- Roots Festival to undergo major changes
- Brikama Kambeng Festival set for November 10
- Fatoumatta Sankareh wins Farafenni’s first kids singing contest
- Fatou Touray flaunts Chanel handbag worth D35, 600
- Six things you didn’t know about ST’s wife, Binta Tamba
- Alieu Bah threatens to deactivate his Facebook account until Palestine is free
- Why is everyone trying to befriend VP Tambajang’s youngest daughter?
Page 9 of 246