Gambian pilgrims will not return any of the 870,000 Saudi Riyal donated by anonymous Saudi philanthropists, who are said to be friends of President Adama Barrow.
The money has already been spent, according to them.
One of the pilgrims took to Facebook to thank the Gambian leader and his
She is the presenter of one of the country’s newest online entertainment shows,Bengue.
But Jemay Bah is becoming popular among Gambian social media users. Her stunning looks and charming smile has helped Kerr Fatou to attract new viewers, especially from the male fraternity.
A former reporter for The Point Newspaper,
Eid al-Adha, popularly known as Tobaski or Banna Salo, is a very joyous occasion for many Gambians. They usually wear stunning outfits and beautiful accessories.
Here are our favourite Tobaski photos on social media:
Rapper Hussain Dada with his family
Photographer Alhagie Manka with wife and children
EleGance Magazine’s Chilel Sarr
The Executive Director of GYIN- Gambia, Mamadou Edrisa Njie, has been declared the winner of the ‘Youth of the Year 2017’ yesterday, Tuesday -14th August, 2018.
‘Youth of the Year’ award is conferred by The Stone Circle, a youth-focused online media.
The award, which is in commemoration of the International
Princess Shyngle has caused a stir once again after saying she prefers using a sex toy than having sex with men.
According to the Gambian Nollywood star, 99.9% of the men she dated -some of them Gambians- could not satisfy her in bed.
She wrote on Instagram: “Some
Closeted tribalist Yusupha Jaiteh has, over the past week, inadvertently exposed his bigotry side, while at it, he also outed his mother as a tribalist as well.
In an interview with Pa Nderry Mbai of the Freedom Radio, Yusupha Jaiteh, erstwhile deputy party leader of GDC said: “Pa, I will
A Gambian migrant in England, who scooped the UK’s biggest ever scratch card jackpot of more than 200 MILLION DALASIS has a new wife.
Amadou Gillen and his new wife celebrated their marriage last weekend in Stockholm. It was a two-day celebration that cost over ONE MILLION DALASIS.
- Fireman says marijuana made him a better person
- Seedy Njie is Gambia’s newest presidential surrogate
- For the first time, Lower River Region qualifies for Super Nawettan
- Young mother accuses EFSTH of negligence
- Touma Njai could be the first female political party leader
- OPINION: Janneh Commission facing crisis of credibility
- Youssou N'Dour to headline Senegambian Cultural Week in London
- Susan Njie happily flaunts her enviable backside
- Brussels Airlines accused of ripping off Gambians
- A look at BB Darboe's political career
Page 9 of 291