A young Bundung couple, who had travelled to North Africa, have gone missing and some of their friends suspect they might have joined ISIS.
Dawda Jallow, who many described as a hardworking young man with big ambitions, left for Morocco in 2015 to further his education. He later
Fatou Camara has made a last minute retreat, cancelling her return home from exile in the USA.
The former GRTS presenter was scheduled to arrive at the Banjul International Airport last week on the 29th March.
What could be the reason why Fatou cancelled her return? This is the question on
More than 800,000 Gambians will head to ballot boxes tomorrow for parliamentary elections to choose 53 National Assembly members out of 238 vying for seats.
The Gambia Democratic Congress (GDC) under the leadership of Mamma Kandeh has the most candidates, closely followed by Lawyer Ousainou Darboe’s United Democratic Party (UDP).
Light skinned, beautiful and slick, she loves keeping her online followers updated on her activities as the country’s First Lady in a PR ploy after December 2014 aborted coup attempt on the State house.
But since her husband’s shocking and humiliating defeat in the presidential election, Zenab Jammeh also known
Gambians will soon be struggling with a new problem – which TV stations to watch?
Since the arrival of President Barrow, the Ministry of Information and Communication Infrastructure has been busy receiving torrents of TV license applications from all over the place.
The fall of Jammeh, who refused to allow
Gambians want President Barrow to stick to the three-year term as agreed by the seven political parties that formed the coalition.
More than 200,000 people voted for Barrow bringing an end to Jammeh’s over two decades rule that was characterised by human rights violations.
Now, they want the country’s new
Lawyers, soldiers, teachers and even university students are contesting for seats in the April 6 National Assembly elections.
One of them is Pa Ousman Cham. He was a soldier in the British Army and served in Iraq for one year.
In an interview with What’s On-Gambia, he revealed. “I am
- Kinderdolf Bottrop wins Inter-Schools Athletics Championship
- Modou Barrow takes former WAIS student as 3rd wife
- How Ndey Wadda made Anna Manneh famous
- Sandeng working hard to keep her father’s legacy alive
- Coastal Elite Properties: No down Payment Offer for Katchumeh Garden Estate
- Village Girl Initiative launched in Sanyang
- New fashion show to give kids chance to walk runway
- German woman accuses Senegambian shop owner of racism
- Babucarr allegedly spent more than D25m on sex with driankes
- Could this be the reason why Barrow didn’t visit UK?