Kerr Gi Family singer Barhama has sparked rumours that he is dating gender activist Salimatou Fatty.
The two were spotted together attending the Miss Smiling Coast International pageant at the Penchi Mi Hall over the weekend. They were also seen together on the red carpet wearing matching black outfits.
“I support Imam Fatty because Islam never said FGM is haram or prohibited. I think many Gambians don’t know the difference between female genital mutilation and female circumcision.”
These are the words of a Diaspora-based young woman, Fatou Darboe. She described the anti-FGM campaign as a fight against
In just one week Fatima Jabbe will find out if she’s to become the First Lady of Sierra Leone.
The CEO of Fabecs Promotion, who married opposition politician Julius Maada Bio and moved to Freetown, is at the centre of a presidential election campaign in which her husband is one
Famous cookbook writer, Yassin Jallow is the kind-hearted woman behind a plan to feed more than 15,000 Muslims in the Greater Banjul Area this Ramadan, which is expected to begin in May.
She’s done it last year, but on a slightly smaller scale.
Yassin, who lives in Canada with her
Diaspora Banjulian, Ida Riley is no stranger to controversy. She has strong opinions and is used to causing a ruckus.
But with her latest Facebook video, many Gambians online are saying she’s gone too far after she insulted President Adama Barrow.
Ida was responding to remarks made by the president
Ever bought the narrative that Sir Dawda Jawara is a national hero and father of our Nation? Here are five reasons why we should never celebrate him in the New Gambia.
Jawara may not be corrupt himself for the entire thirty years he has been in power, but he presided
She’s becoming famous for her pretty big heart.
While on a visit somewhere near Turn Table in Brusubi, Haddy Conteh noticed a heavily pregnant women begging on a pavement as pedestrians walk by.
Without hesitation, she approached her and immediately struck up a conversation that was broadcast live on Facebook
- PRESS RELEASE: Brikama United FC expresses disappointment with GFF
- OPINION: Top marks for Mama Kandeh
- Meet Senegambia’s newest hijabi waitress
- Reo’s accused of poor customer service
- First Lady receives major praise for reaching out to childless women
- Women in fear as thieves target their wigs
- A Gambia for all! Introducing President Barrow’s Youths for National Development
- UTG student launches second book
- Gambia Senior Secondary School wins national robotics championship
- Famous multimillionaire joins race to become KM’s next mayor
Page 10 of 267