Have we forgotten too soon or that is just how The Gambia remembers its departed heroes?
October 12 marked the second anniversary since the demise of legendary musician Musa Ngum, but to the dismay of many, not a single event was organised in his honour.
Musa Ngum was undoubtedly one
The Gambia Revenue Authority (GRA) is one of the biggest employers in the country with hundreds of employees working at different branches across the country, but what many people don’t know is that securing employment there is largely based on nepotism.
As a result of the prevalence of corruption and
US-based Gambian reggae singer, Civilian Soldier has dropped a brand new single titled, Bam Bam.
“It’s another club banger that many Gambian reggae lovers are definitely going to enjoy,” said one of his fans.
Born in The Gambia, Civilian Soldier, whose real name is James Sheriff Gomez, wants to
Changes could be on the way for the International Roots Festival, which is held biannually.
The Ministry of Culture and Tourism is pushing to change the way the famous festival was organised during former President Yahya Jammeh’s era.
According to sources, the changes might include having all the activities in
The 2nd annual Brikama Kambeng Festival will take place on Friday, November 10 at the Brikama Box-Ba mini-stadium.
The festival, which is organised to promote unity among Brikamaians, is one of the biggest events on the town’s calendar and draws thousands of young people.
According to the coordinator, Mustic Stickybee, this
Fatoumatta Sankareh has been named the winner of Farafenni’s first kids singing contest after an incredible performance in front of a crowd of more than 2,000 people at the Farafenni Senior Secondary School Hall.
The 16-year-old was overwhelmed as she beat out stiff competition from Awa Mbye and Kumba Jaw
While many Gambian girls are busy bargaining for funka jay handbags at the Serre Kunda market, Fatou Touray is enjoying designer stuff.
The famous TV presenter recently took to Facebook to show off her luxury Chanel handbag worth $750, which is about D35, 600
However, a Gambian fashionista in the USA
- Six things you didn’t know about ST’s wife, Binta Tamba
- Alieu Bah threatens to deactivate his Facebook account until Palestine is free
- Why is everyone trying to befriend VP Tambajang’s youngest daughter?
- Hamat Bah tears up while paying tribute to Halifa and Seedia
- When will Fatou Camara visit Kiang?
- Trust Bank named worst bank for customer satisfaction
- Mariama Jallow becomes Gambia’s first trained female air traffic controller
- Inside Hatib Janneh’s star-studded birthday party
- Are they the smartest young Gambians in the United Kingdom?
- Afrodeezy Njie becomes latest Gambian to appear in Senegalese TV series
Page 10 of 246