The platform, dubbedGamDesigners, was co-founded by England-based Gambian businessman, Almamo Fatty. He told What’s On-Gambia: “The initiative seeks to promote our local fashion designers and improve the quality of local
Pape Diouf, lead vocal of conscious generation band, has over the weekend fulfilled what he has been longing for years, his own soiree at the hallowed Accord Hotel Arena (formerly Bercy).
Inevitably, comparison with Wally Seck was always going to happen given their rivalry over the years.
A 14-year-old boy, who was stabbed in the neck with a pair of scissors, was allegedly left to die by health workers at the Faji Kunda Major Health Centre on the grounds that there was no police report.
This was revealed by NAWEC's managing director's wife, Ramou Ceesay Fatajo in
The Senegambia Run for Integration is a relay run from Yelitenda, in The Gambia to Dakar, the capital of Senegal, covering a distance of 320km.
This event was conceived by Mr George Gomez, teaming with Camp Africa in partnership with the Senegalo-Gambian Secretariat, Gambia Athletics Association and supported by the
Famous journalist, Kebba Camara has accused Fast Ali restaurant in Westfield of racism in a Facebook post after he was asked to leave because he only ordered a drink.
In the post, Kebba wrote: “The girls working there are fantastic. They are nice people. But the Lebanese there are racist
You know you have a problem when your president thinks it's ok to accept gifts from anonymous business people.
You know you have a problem when your legislators think its ok to accept money from the president.
You know you have a problem when your government think the only way
The son of a Serahule migrant has become the first foreign-born to play for Malaysia’s national team, Harimau Malaya.
Muhamadou Sumareh, who was granted Malaysian citizen recently, will make his debut on Friday when the national team takes on Sri Lanka in a friendly in Colombia.
He moved to the
- Dutch philanthropist appeals to Barrow NOT to betray Gambians
- Senegambia sugar babies at each other's throats
- Femi Mahoney suggests Dr Ismaila Ceesay would make a good president
- Davido to become first international star to perform at QCity
- Brikama to establish new political party
- Primary school children in Brikama get Dutch pen pals
- UDP supporter claims Diaspora Gambians are using Awa Sisay against First Lady
- King Pata tells Police: Leave the ghetto youths alone!
- Fatou Camara abandons Fatoumata Bah for Fatima Jabbe
- Barrow allegedly wants UDP to cancel December congress
Page 10 of 299