One of The Gambia’s most famous young poets, Abdoulie Jatta recently made a very surprising announcement: he quit Islam.
The young poet, who is currently studying medicine in Cuba, revealed on Facebook that he is now a Christian who is committed to spreading the Gospel and sharing the hope he
One of the most respected Gambian professors at the University of The Gambia (UTG) has voiced his support for Bakary Badjie in the upcoming KMC mayoral elections, declaring that he is 100% for the independent candidate.
Dr Sidat Yaffa, who is an associate professor of agronomy, said Bakary is an
Success Chibuzor, a Nigerian gospel singer based in The Gambia recently received a Gospel award as artist of the year, album of the year and song of the year.
The award night was organised by Wave Plus Promotion held at Djembe Beach Hotel as part of promoting artistes talents. Speaking
After receiving an outpouring of love and respect from Gambians for his commitment to ethical and diligent service, Malang Camara has been promoted to the rank of corporal by the Inspector General of Police.
Camara, who joined the Gambia Police Force in 2012 shortly after completing his senior secondary education
There were tears in Mankamang Kunda as GDC’s Ebrima Manneh was announced the winner in Julangel in the recently held local government election.
It was a sad mood at President Adama Barrow’s home village. They were inconsolable and many of his family members and neighbours appeared to be in dumbfounded
While most of her fellow Olympians in other countries are driving luxury cars and sleeping in houses with indoor toilets, Gambia’s Gina Bass is languishing in poverty.
Despite bringing millions of Dalasi to the Gambia National Olympic Committee (GNOC), the Olympian receives almost nothing in return.
Sources revealed to What’s
Former Senegalese energy minister, Samuel Sarr has announced recently that he would be running as independent candidate in his country’s next presidential election, adding to a growing list of hopefuls bucking established political parties.
Samuel, who was very close to ex-President Abdoulaye Wade, is married to a Banjulian, Rose Sarr.
- Saul Sowe signs Nyancho, Mad Snake, Dave Ndow to Joluv Arts
- Meet the first female president of the University of the Gambia Students' Union
- Scary revelation about Mai Fatty’s sacking
- DJ Che Fyah poised to promote peace and unity
- DJ Kanu celebrates first anniversary with British wife
- Another reason why you should not vote for Talib
- I married my husband because I love him! Fatima Jabbe opens up to What's On-Gambia
- 10 reasons why you should vote for Bakary Badjie
- Meet President Barrow’s most outspoken female critics
- Ndeysan! Pape Diouf’s Pencha Mi Hall concert flops beyond imagination
Page 10 of 274