Is Haddy Faye’s Syrian-born fiancé, Rafaat Al-Ahmar really 39 years old?
This is the question lingering on the lips of many. When the famous socialite and businesswoman took to social media to celebrate Rafaat’s 39th birthday, little did she know that it will cause a buzz.
She wrote on Facebook: “I
There is one contested topic today: Gambia. When Fangbili was around, he zipped everyone’s lips on pressing national issues and dominated the narrative until he decided to go. No, until we flushed him out. But a marked distinction between Fangbili’s supporters and those of Ado/Fatandingo is the way each react
The APRC has commenced sale of ashobis, as the former ruling party and its supporters gear up to mark former Gambian president Yahya Jammeh’s birthday.
Exiled leader Jammeh will turn 52 on 25thMay, and his supporters will for the first time, mark the customary birthday celebration of the former president,
Veteran journalist, Sarjo Barrow has called for former president Yahya Jammeh to be hauled before the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague over crimes he committed during his 22 year rule.
Barrow, one of the country’s most famous broadcasters, accused the former president of “destroying The Gambia.”
An oceanfront land gifted to Jamaican music superstar, Mavado has caused a massive stir online among Gambians.
The land was given to him by Global Properties – a real estate company own and run by one of President Adama Barrow’s newly appointed ambassadors –at-large, Saul Frazer.
Politician and youth leader,
She made history at the 2017 graduation ceremony of The Gambia College by graduating with the highest CGPA in midwifery.
Sainabou Cham, who hails from Banjul, was also the overall best student in the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Some of her family members took to Facebook to congratulate her
Sam Taal Global Foundation is building a new health centre in Tankular, Kiang West.
The laying of the foundation stone and ground blessing ceremony, which was attended by the district chief, was held recently at the site.
Named after the village, the health centre when completed will provide among other
- Fonianka horse finds temporary home after master’s horrific death
- Inside ST and Binta Tamba’s much-talked about relationship
- Five things you didn’t know about Mamma Kandeh
- How Dawda Jallow became a radicalised jihadist and ISIS fighter
- American International University to move to new building soon!
- Double-T drops debut single, “You Special”!
- 10 Gambians selected for 2017 Mandela Washington Fellowship
- The Gambia National Development Blueprint 2017-2020: Do not forget the creative economy, please!
- Meet The Gambia’s youngest NAM ever
- World-famous celebrities who visited The Gambia